Not open for further replies.

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Time was of the essence to the young hero Darius. He knew that he would need to make a decision fast but was cornered with his thoughts. Then he remembered the words of his company and Union

“Prioritize the civilians. Hmm that’s right.”

Unless his associates had more assistance, whether by means of quirk or something else, the evacuation of people in other areas could be as slow or much slower than Darius’ evacuation. Darius knew the place was a big area and there could be smaller or worse off bigger groups of people that needed to be accounted for.

“All this death and destruction...if only people knew”

But people did not know. Most of them ain’t know the struggle of being placed in life or deaths situations or trying to handle a dangerous environment. They ain’t know how to deal with fucked up living conditions. No they just left the people who had to deal with the environment in there. Most wouldn’t even bother to help.

“That’s why I gotta change that. The company is telling me that I can continue to change that for not only myself but for my community and hopefully race. But it starts with these first steps. So time to kick it in gear and help the people.”

Darius would leave his area to advance to the next place.

Darius is leaving A quadrant/Sector 1 and heading towards Sector 3. 230 words

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
688💸
Kumi
758💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
After saving the rest of the civilians in Beta Quadrant, Sung Jin-Woo would continue to sprint towards the next quadrant and sector.

With the help of the police Jin was able to save all of the civilians. Things were looking good he had faith both Darius and Bruno were winning their respective battles. He had to do his part and save as many civilians as he could

People are still in grave danger, I have to do my best to save as many as I can before this whole thing is over.. I wish there was a way to reduce the time it's take me to get to a different area...

Jin would look towards the roller coasters in the distance and an idea would suddenly come to mind, but it'd have to wait he needed to get to the next zone first.

"I hope there others are alright, this sure is getting a bit hectic. I hope we can finish this soon though."

Travelling to Gamma

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Time was of the essence. Darius moved faster and faster as he surveyed through multiple areas to try find out places that he was needed at. He knew he was not as fast as he needed to be or as fast as his fellow Union member because Darius never really had to run for long periods of time. Surely when he needed to run up on (or escape from) a situation would he perform sprints to accomplish his goals, but something that required him to run fast for a longer period? Hell nah. He wasn't built like that yet.

"When I get past this Imma have to train my legs for some cardio or figure out something cuz this ain't cutting it. It seems one of these requirements for this hero stuff is the ability to be fast enough to address and handle situations. The more you ain't ready whether that be physically or mentally, the more lives that could be lost."

Upon running Darius looked in the distance and saw another area of the amusement park with a large amount of people and...

"Oh hell nah is that twelve???...shit. I fucking hate cops. Haven't had too many good run ins with them but..I gotta do what I gotta do."

Darius would arrive to the scene to make sure no one would further get hurt.

"Don't worry everybody my name's Darius and I'm a hero. I'm here to help. Police let's uhhh...let's work together"

Darius would say as he barely managed to crack a cheap smile of reassurance to everyone in an attempt to hide his disdain from the police.

Darius has travelled to arrive to at the Zeta quadrant. 250 words

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
688💸
Kumi
758💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Sung Jin-Woo was careful to take note of his surroundings as he trudged forward. His head was peeled to find the humanoid rock creature if it appeared on the field.

He didn't have any time to waste people were suffering and he couldn't let them die because he was too slow to get there.

It was times like this where he wished he was blessed with a physical based quirk that'd enable him to move a bit faster.

It was blessed in a different way, his was an ability that afforded him advantages in so many different ways.

"So let's see there are a few people left in the quadrant ahead of me. If I organize this fast enough I can save all the people and then move onto the next quadrant. Unfortunately there aren't any police officers but I should be able to handle it on my own." Sung Jin Woo would think to himself as he finally arrived unto the next zone.

Arrived on Gamma.

DoT_Narrator

Kin
98💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Terra-Bite toppled over, causing the enormous beast to fall to the ground. The debris kicked up was enough to obscure the field of vision but only briefly. The dust would rapidly clear, revealing the creature face first into the ground but wailing ferociously. Each strike caused more tremors into the ground, although weaken due to the body posture. These tremors would indiscriminately damage the entire sector, sending ripples from throughout and trenches forming in their wake. In-between the trenches were one meter gaps of potential walking space, and the trenches themselves one meter in width. They stretched half the quadrant.

Too wild to focus on the opponent, none of these ripples would harm Bruno. And seeing such only produced more bloodlust within Terra-Bite, whom stopped its tantrum for an improvised attack. It took its jagged hands and ripped into the ground that remained underneath. The monster had cupped the ground, dislodging a massive amount of earth and raised its arms up. Roaring once more, it would toss the earth at Bruno. Dodging meant potential death as there were still people attempting to escape the area. The area had already taken devastating damage and casualties had occurred. If this continued on, many more would die.

Part Update III has Occurred

→ The Epsilon Quadrant will Suffered 1 Damage Due to the Tremor Pounds.
→ From this Point Onward, Fighting within Quadrant Epsilon Requires 1 Support Card to be Occupied.
→ If the Character Chooses Not to Spend that 1 Support Card, Then Each Post Undergoes a Dexterity Attribute Check.
→ Failing the Dexterity Attribute Check, Whenever They Started Moving in the Post will be Voided in Favor for Toppling Over.

→ The Delta Quadrant Suffered 1 Damage Due to Lack of Hero(s).
→ The Police have Reduced the Delta Quadrant by One [1] Health Point.

Information on Terrabite

→ Two [2] Attack Cards Spent.
→ The Ripples Travel Half the Quadrant But For Battle Sake – the Ripples Traveled Fifteen Meters in Diameter in Diameter.
→ The Massive Earth is Seven [7] Meters in Diameter. Dodging will Cause More Destruction to Epsilon Quadrant ( One [1] Damage ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,358💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Bruno would be launched away after successfully taking the beasts other leg. The beasts fall would cause a huge vibration to travel throughout the ground, signaling the fact that Bruno had taken the pace in this fight. Something within Bruno's body began to scream at him to attack or flee. For just a moment, the beasts killing intent shined through the debris as clear as day forcing Bruno's body to move on it's own. With the debris still lingering only slightly in the air, Bruno would unzip his arm and extend his fist towards the beasts head that had now become visible. Bruno could see that the beast began pounding on the ground as his attack soared through the air already. Against a normal opponent, the pounding would appear to be a tempertantum of sorts, however the tremors along the ground and throughout the park were spoilers of the end result. Bruno's fist was aimed at the beasts thick neck, as he could move his head but his massive body was nothing more than a target for the young hero. His attack began before the beasts, and would work to trap him in his temper tantrum as his attack was launched. The fist would create a horizontal that would appear around the beasts neck. Clearly, just taking its legs would not be enough to stop it.

using 1 support, and then 1 attack card. my 3rd attack card.
ALSO USING THIRD EYE TRAIT TO LEGALLY META GAME AND ATTACK BEFORE THE TEMPER TANTRUM STARTS, COLLIDING AS IT IS GOING ON

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
“Alright guys listen up! Get in groups and organize yourselves. I just got done helping a larger group just like y’all and can promise you if you listen no one is gonna get hurt or injured further. Avoid these sensitive spots over here cuz I do not want anything toppling over on y’all. We gon make this an easy and streamlined experience.”

As Darius started to help the civilians he could still hear what seemed loud toppling and crashing sounds in the direction where he originally heard the monster’s roars.

“Hmm even though I don’t know what is exactly going on the monster hasn’t moved anywhere else. Is it safe to assume my Italian homie is handling the situation right now? I hope he isn’t in any danger. Hang in there big dawg, I’m coming as soon as I can. I’ll make sure these civilians are safe. The company asked so imma do it.”

Darius would look at the police that were also in the area.

“Thank y’all for y’all continued help. Follow my lead and we’ll rescue these people more efficiently”

Darius is saving people in the Zeta Quadrant reducing the 8 HP it currently has to 5HP due to the 3 INT Darius has. 185 words

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
688💸
Kumi
758💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Upon arriving to the next area Sung Jin Woo was sad to find that a good majority of the people here had fallen prey to the attacks of the colossal titan rampaging through Pacific Park.

Fortunately there were still a few survivors he could help but he would need to act quickly in order to save them.

"Gather round everyone, by now you must all be aware of whats going on. Do not let terror win, we must remain calm and work together in order to stand victorious during thus tumultuous event. For now stay close together and follow me. The police have secured the perimeter and created multiple safe havens for you all to evacuate too." Jin would say softly in order to soothe the worries of the frantic civilians.

Among the crowd were men, women and children even the elderly.. he would do everything in his power to ensure their safety.

"Don't worry everyone, we'll get out of this. Everyone will be fine." Jin would say offering more assurance to bolster his companies spirits.

Saving the rest of the civilians in Gamma.

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
“Alright guys let’s get a move on! Aye one of y’all officers get that grandma over there ion want her to fall. Any children make sure you stay in my sight. Y’all ain’t bout to have my ass on First 48. Everyone’s doing great just stay calm! Thank y’all for the cooperation. Follow my direction or direction of twel-uh...I mean our friendly police that’s in the area.”

Darius let out “whew” and shook his head as if to say “helllll nahhh” with his facial expression. He thought to himself,

(“Who would’ve thought you would see a young black boy work with 5-0. Especially me. If anyone in my hood saw this they’d prolly think imma snitch. These the same type of niggas that’s been applying pressure and jamming me up since I was little. Hopefully this is that different outlook/view the Prince was looking for when it came to my image.”)

Darius would continue to save the civilians.

“Alright it seems like I’m almost done in this area! With the help of police it looks like we gonna round up all the remaining people.”

Darius is saving people in the Zeta Quadrant reducing the 5 HP it currently has to 2 HP due to the 3 INT Darius has.

179 words

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
688💸
Kumi
758💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
After saving the rest of the civilians in the zone, Sung Jin Woo would move onto the next quadrant running at full speeds. At this point it almost felt like, he was saving less people than those actually suffering from a catastrophic event such as this one.

"I don't want to let anyone down.. what happened at Fisherman's Wharf... I won't ever let it happen again... I just have to trust in my teammates and do what I can."

He would tell himself making sure to maintain his high speed pace, he could feel slight anxiety building up. He didn't want to confront it, he would barrel through it.. thats what heroes did. He would encourage those around him by bravely blasting through whatever internal and external barriers he faced.

Without anything holding him back, he knew he would succeed. Expectations meant less flexibility.. He had to be prepared for everything but it's hard to be prepared for everything when you don't know what to expect. He'd just have to adapt quickly and leave the rest up to fate.
Moving on to Delta Quadrant.

DoT_Narrator

Kin
98💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Terra-Bite’s body began to jolt violently, its head removed from the body yet the creature continued to live. Lacking the mental capacity to think, the body continued to flail until it eventually just stopped. No blood seemed to spew from the body, despite the severed limbs and dome. The only sound that could be heard, aside from the flow of air rustled up from the body’s tussling, was the gargling noise coming from the head. Even though the body became unresponsive, Terra-Bite’s head continued to live on but only for a matter of seconds it seemed. It too would become silent. The fight was over….

Then this monstrous aura rushed the entire Pacific Park. The head opened its mouth and roared one more time, this time the sound of agony consumed the ears of those still alive. The ordeal was not over, far from it. Terra-Bite’s head began to rumble – intensifying as it violently shook. Veins, muscles, and tissue began to bubble and fold upon itself. So much that it seemed to tense, yet the matter began to expand. The expansion sped up, each second becoming faster and faster. Each second the body that was once attached to the head, reappeared but faster and stronger.

“TEEERRRRRRAAAAA-BITEEEEEEEE!”

First the torso regrew, then the arms and last the legs. As Terra-Bite regenerated completely, the body was assuming an upright stance. Once finished, the beast roared once more. This roar ten times louder and the creature that much angrier. Instead of attacking Bruno, the rock creature grabbed its own body and began to consume it. Rapidly, each section was swallowed whole – this evoking another transformation.

Part Update IV has Occurred

→ From this Point Onward, Fighting within Quadrant Epsilon Requires 1 Support Card to be Occupied.
→ If the Character Chooses Not to Spend that 1 Support Card, Then Each Post Undergoes a Dexterity Attribute Check.
→ Failing the Dexterity Attribute Check, Whenever They Started Moving in the Post will be Voided in Favor for Toppling Over.

→ The Police have Cleared the Delta Quadrant.
→ The Police have Reduced the Zeta Quadrant by One [1] Health Point.

Information on Terrabite

→ Terra-Bite Will Finish the Second Transformation At the Beginning of Phase III. The Homunculi Physiology Trait will be Revealed Then.
→ The Ripples Travel Half the Quadrant But For Battle Sake – the Ripples Traveled Fifteen Meters in Diameter in Diameter

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
688💸
Kumi
758💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Upon arriving Jin would act quickly, there was so much going on his mind but there was no time. He had to move quickly , as he contemplated everything that awaited him he could only truly focus on what was before him. Thinking three steps ahead made it seem like an insurmountable task. However, he took it step by step it'd be over in no time.

It would seem the people in this new area had the police to assist them with everything, Jin simply had to clean up the remaining civilians.

"Ok everyone, come hither! I'll take you outside the park to safety, it's only a few of us so stay close."

Jin worried about his partners, would they be safe without him in the action too? He has faith they could pull it off but it annoyed him that he wasn't in the thick of the fight. So be it... He had his own tasks to handle.

Saving the last of the civilians in Delta.

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Time to get in action. Darius had but a few people left in the area he was in. With the help of twelve thing had gone faster than expected but judging from the roars he could hear he thought the whole amusement park was about to get even more intense. He looked over at the few people left. There was elderly, young, middle aged and people of al diversities. Judging from the amount of police in the area the people could get saved by them no problem, right?

(“Think of the civilians Darius. Your a hero. And the agency and the company has told you to prioritize them. You don’t know what can happen...so you need to make sure you ensure their safety before moving on. Think about your run ins with twelve..you really wanna trust the police???”)

“Hellllll nah....Alright the rest of you guys follow me this way towards safety!

Darius continues to save the rest of civilians in zeta and clears the quadrant.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,358💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Bruno's body slumped to the ground, dropping to his knees. In Bruno's head, he had finally won. His arms would curl up to his chest, his fists clenched as he took a victorious pose. No smile on his face as this was such a disastrous battle with many wounded and others even killed . With the head severed, the beast grew silent. Ambient noises now took up the surrounding. Bruno stood up once more, his body drenched in a sweat he hadn't realized he managed to work up, however the job was not done. There were people that needed medical attention, people trapped within crevices and under debris. While he realized this, his body had taken a toll. While not being hit directly, this fatigue was similar to a trained athlete going through a round in the ring, or a quarter on the field or court.

Turning his back to the beast, a shiver would glide down his spine as a loud roar could be heard from behind him. Slowly turning his head, he would watch in disbelief as the beast began to essentially respawn. The process, something straight out of a horror movie. Too stunned to move, all Bruno could do was watch with wide eyes as the creature grew to what he once was, but appeared slightly larger than before. Bruno's body screamed at him the same as the beast. It dawned on the young hero that there was nothing he could do to such a creature, even with nothing but a head it went right back to square one, meanwhile Bruno began to reach fatigue both mentally and physically. While the creature had acknowledged Bruno by screaming towards him, he didn't go for the attack. Instead opting to devour the body parts that were previously his. Bruno's stomach began to turn during the act.

"W-What should i do? WHAT CAN I DO?"

Bruno began to question himself. Was everything for nothing? No. There absolutely has to be a limit to his regenerative abilities, however trying to push him to that limit would be no cake walk. Another question that finally rose to Bruno's mind, one that he would speak loudly.

"What is this? Is this THING even human? The rock hard skin, the regenerative abilities, and eating its own body? There was no way this thing is human. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TERRABITE? WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Bruno spoke to the creature, but fully expected no response other than it's name. Bruno did his best to get himself back battle ready, but began to struggle with what had transpired before him. A hazy stance would be taken, his fists filled with doubt and hesitation. Slowly, the feeling that he would die here on this battlefield grew stronger.

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
“Alright guys looking good...no watch out for that! Yeah you good just keep on going that way! Don’t panic it is no time for panic. Calm yourselves and keep on going.”

With the successful rescue of the last of the survivors Darius knew there was another place that needed his attention the most... and that was the place where his teammate was engaging the monster. Not only was that a dangerous area. But there is certainly probably some people and civilians there that needs rescuing in an area that is most likely the most dangerous. Darius looked to see if there were any remaining police in the area.

“Hey if there are extra members that are not helping civilians or anything come follow me. Y’all definitely made an impact in helping the people here and I recognize that so if there is any one down I’m going to the area where the monster is. There’s a high chance there are civilians there that need rescuing like every other area in this park and if nothing else our collaboration made rescuing this area happen more expeditiously so we could accomplish this again. Either way I’m off to the next area. Follow me if you can. If you can’t Imma still make sure I rescue everyone I can and prioritize their safety.”

Darius would head off to the next area.

Darius is traveling to arrive to the Epsilon quadrant. Darius has asked any police that were in Zeta to follow him to the Epsilon quadrant to help rescue civilians there.

Moderator Notes: Post Voided
You Did Not Attempt to Utilize a Persona OR Mega-Move For This. Under the Parameters of this Side Plot, Bringing More Police would be Impactful - Therefore I Will Void This Attempt and Post.

DoT_Narrator

Kin
98💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BACKGROUND
Jacob awoke within this bright lit room, so bright that they were blinding on the eyes. It wasn’t until some minutes of adjusting, and knocking the sleep off himself, that Jacob realized the blaring light belonged to this ceiling light. Only then did the stockbroker attempt to move, only to learn he was unable to. His back laid upon a cold metallic table, one that was equipped with locking points. Those points cuffed the man’s wrist and ankles to the table, effectively keeping him captive. Jacob would struggle against the metal bars that kept him down, instinctively wanting to be free.

Jacob would not stop from the tussling, despite the pain settling in from clashing against metal, until he heard a click which was then followed by a blaring alarm. One of familiarity, it sounded like entry was just granted to someone but who. Jacob would begin to shout, demanding answers. None were given, just a man dressed in traditional doctor clothes. If Jacob was smart enough, he could tell they were not just any ordinary doctor clothes. The stranger was prepped for surgery….

Phase III has Occurred

Terrabite had rapidly doubled in size, becoming an even more of a behemoth. The rock skin became more pronounced and drastically jagged. Unknowingly, the more this rock creature ate the stronger the hide became and since it consumed its own torso – the gains were massive. Re-energized with nothing but pure, the creature subconsciously activated the its Quirk while it attempted to crush Bruno under its clenched fist. All the meantime, roaring with such ferocious intensity.

→ The Saving Portion of this Side Plot has Concluded.
→ Engaging the Homunculi is the Only Option Left.
→ Battle Decks have Refreshed For Both Sides.

Information on Terrabite

→ Terrabite has the Tank Archetype.
Quirk: Hardening [ Intermediate ] + Food [ Intermediate ]
Dimensions: Fourteen [14] Meters ( 42 Feet ) Tall | 4,000 Lbs
Trait Layout: Homunculi Physiology | Endure | Wild Heart
Attribute Layout: PWR: 5 | DEF: 9 | INT: 1 | AGL: 4 | DEX: 6
Battle Deck: Attack: 2 | Block: 5 | Dodge: 1 | Support: 2 [ +4 Bonus Attack & Block Additional Cards Due to Wild Heart ]

Information on Homunculi Physiology

Homunculi PhysiologyPricing
An assembly of genetic mutations, the creature whether its human or animal has undergone many biological surgeries that consist of alterations to their anatomy. A genetic mashup, the creature has been modified to become a biological weapon.​
Prized Earned​
Trait EffectsRestrictions
Composed of various genetic signatures, the creature develops the benefits of every canon existing diet trait, but prestige. This means the trait effects granted by those traits are doubled in their effects. Another prominent ability granted is the regenerative ability, which allows the creature to regrow their entire physique ( or limb ) within one turn if the brain is not completely destroyed.​
Cannot Purchase Other Physique Trait​

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The next course of action for Darius was clear. The roars seemed to get more ferocious and grow and Darius was worried about his agency teammate. It was clear this creature was the cause of all the rampage here and that it had brought so much death and destruction to this area.

“This thing has did enough to cause mayhem to the fellow people in this area. These people had nothing to do with this, yet they were subjected to such oppression and slaughter. That is the type of stuff I aimed to get out of in my past, and this is the type of stuff that my company aims to get rid of in general.”

Darius would call the Prince at the Company.

“This is Darius sir. I have made sure to prioritize the civilians with the upmost safety and now I’m heading to engage the threat ahead.”

Darius would hang up and head out to help his teammate in engaging the threat at hand. Hopefully the dude was still there and alive.

Darius is engaging the Homunculi

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,358💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Bruno watched as the beast doubled in size. This creature was only becoming stronger over the course of their battle, meanwhile Bruno would have to spend energy and resources just to land a hit. With loud roar, the beast would attempt to strike downwards. Bruno would instinctively leap backwards to dodge the wild punch. An attempt at counter attacking would be useless as the beast would simply eat his body parts and get bigger, attacking would simply make the creature stronger.

"I have to try a different strategy. Think, Bruno. I can't disable him, he eats and gets bigger, his skin as as hard as rock. Maybe I been going about this the wrong way?"

DoT_Narrator

Kin
98💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Terrabite witnessed the enemy dodge once more, becoming more furious. ( Because Distance is Not Being Kept, We Are Now Five Meters Apart ) The massive frame of the creature casted a dark shadow that enveloped Bruno. It was tall enough to block majority of the sun out for the rookie hero, but none of that mattered to this raging monster. It just wanted to crush the thing had been causing trouble all this time. Would the creature succeed?

The Homunculi Physiology Terrabite possessed granted it an assembly of extraordinary abilities, but perhaps the most dangerous one was its ability to adapt. Since the beginning the creature was learning the tactics of Bruno, adjusting to the speed of the character. Once the creature could not only regenerate but consume its own body, the fierce some power behind it had increased exponentially. It was aware of this, especially from the last swing that was faster. The creature would perform a massive leap, intending to come down and crush Bruno underneath its fist.

Information on Terrabite

→ One [1] Attack Card Spent.
→ Suffering Direct Damage From Terrabite will Result in the Broken Bone Status Effect Occurring.
→ Upon Contact with Ground will Cause a Shock-Wave that Travels Fourteen [14] Meters in Diameter.
→ The Shock-Wave will Deal Half the Original Damage from the Strike and Blow the Person Back Five [5] Meters.

Funnyavery3

Kin
186💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
("What the hell is this bigass thing?"), Darius thought

Approaching the scene Darius would find himself 7 meters behind the creature that was facing his teammate. This thing looked to be a towering figure, way bigger than your average man. Darius was happy to see that it seemed his agency teammate was at the very least not dead at the hands of this thing and was still fighting it.

("So this was the thing that was screaming all this time and bringing harm to all these innocent people. Shit I gotta help my teammate. This thing is huge...but all that makes it is a big target for me. I'm glad I rescued who I could but now the next course of action is to take this thing out."), Darius thought

The thing seemed to be a raging beast intent on killing Bruno. But Darius was not about to let that happen. Darius' suit was still active and it was time for it to show its value. As soon as the creature leaped in the air Darius would immediately react by running towards it as he signaled with his hands in a way and mouthed (hoping the creature wouldn't see him and that Bruno would)

"Bruno get back!"

followed by jumping in the air towards it to get close enough to the creature so it would be in the range of Darius' technique while it was still in the air from its leap while Darius would still have some distance from the creature's body.

"Snap!"

Darius would say out loud as his lower jaw transformed into crotales and right arm into a guitar. The hands on his suit would play both of the instruments simultaneously to release a soundwave with the intention of striking the creature with paralysis while they were both still in the air.

("Time to square up".), Darius would think to himself.

1 Support card used to avoid Tremors.
1 Support Card Spent for technique. Started 7 meters away. Ran and jumped towards it then used my technique while we are both in the air. I should be roughly 1-2 meters away from the creature when the technique is activated. I activated the D rank version of my technique.

Here is the post where I first activated my suit.

Quirk Name: Symphony
Quirk Type: Transformation
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: Grants the Symphony Parent Technique the "Build-Up" Keyword. Transforming a Region into an Instrument Requires 1 Support Card to be Spent, No Style Techniques Required. From That Turn Onward, the Support Card is Occupied.
Description: The manifestation of this ability allows the character to transform their physique into various, musical instruments. Depending on the type of instrument, and how it is played, the character can cause various effects. Ranging from directed sound waves that behave as destructive blasts to sound capable of slicing – exploding – etc. The only requirement to these effects is that the character properly play the instrument as designed, meaning none one instrument can cause all effects available to the arsenal of sound.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The character can transformation any region of the body into instruments, however one region cannot be transformed into multiple instruments. This does not prevent the character from transforming multiple regions into their own separate, or identical, instruments but it does require a certain level of mastery. The Mastery of the Parent Technique Level determines how many instruments the character can physically maintain:

Quirk Level is Basic: Two Instruments​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Three Instruments​
Quirk Level is Expert: Four Instruments​

A unique phenomenon with maintaining multiple instruments is that the different effects will merge, only when separate instruments are being simultaneously played. This grants Style Techniques or Free-Form Actions the ”Build-Up” Keyword. Each instrument possesses limitations on their effects, which is determined by the Parent Technique Level, but because of the Build-Up keyword the effects can raise in power. The Build-Up Keyword triggers whenever two separate instrument categories are played simultaneously:

The Different Instrument Categories and Their Corresponding Effects:
Woodwinds: Develops the "Rushing Winds" Keyword​
Brass: Develops the "Overwhelm" Keyword​
Percussion: Develops the "Destructive" Keyword​
Strings: Develops the "Penetration" Keyword​

As mentioned above, the instruments each have limitations to their overall power. Although these limitations can be lifted via Quirk Mastery, each instrument will always have a limitation on the damage magnitude and speed magnitude. Any deliberating effects the instruments are capable of causing are also limited, however the build-up keyword can help the character achieve the higher levels as mentioned before:

Quirk Level is Basic: Two [2] Damage Magnitude | Two [2] Projectile Speed​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Four [4]] Damage Magnitude | Four [4] Projectile Speed​
Quirk Level is Expert: Six [6] Damage Magnitude | Six [6] Projectile Speed​

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ Considering that the character is transforming their physique into instruments, they develop the ”Immunity” Keyword regarding Sound Based sources due to the incredible resistance built from playing their instruments at such intensities. An adverse effect of transforming their body into instruments is that each instrument retains Three [3] Health Points, but should they ever be destroyed ( or health points reach zero ) then not only will their physique resort to normal but that region will automatically develop the Fractured Bone Keyword. The region also can endure further transformations.

~ The instruments do not benefit from the Damage Shaving mentioned in the Defense Attribute, especially since they are vulnerable despite being attached to the character ( if they are destroyed, the character suffers damage equal to half their health points as well ). Regardless of the instrument the character chooses to transform into, none of their sound abilities are capable of trumping sources that are liquid or aqueous in nature. This means should their style techniques or free-form actions interact with those sources, the sources will develop the ”Superior Interaction” Keyword while the sound will develop the ”Inferior Interaction” Keyword.

Name: Snap
Quirk Name: Symphony
Type: Supplementary
Scale: 1 - 35 Meters ( Diameter )
Description: The character transforms their lower jaw into Crotales ( Percussion ) and right arm into a guitar ( Strings ). Immediately after ( unless expressed otherwise ) they play both instruments simultaneously to release a loud, high pitch sound wave capable of stunning opponents. In the circumstances that susceptible targets are far enough, they will avoid the paralyzing zone but could potentially experience Dexterity loss.

D-Rank: Paralysis Effect Zone is 6 Meters Diameter. Dexterity Reduction Effect Zone is 4 Meters Diameter.​
G-Rank: Paralysis Effect Zone is 8 Meters Diameter. Dexterity Reduction Effect Zone is 7 Meters Diameter.​
B-Rank: Paralysis Effect Zone is 10 Meters Diameter. Dexterity Reduction Effect Zone is 10 Meters Diameter.​
A-Rank: Paralysis Effect Zone is 12 Meters Diameter. Dexterity Reduction Effect Zone is 13 Meters Diameter.​
Z-Rank: Paralysis Effect Zone is 14 Meters Diameter. Dexterity Reduction Effect Zone is 16 Meters Diameter.​

Note: The Amount of Reduction the Dexterity Attribute Suffers Depends on the Rank of the Style Technique Activated.
Note: If the character is not already transformed, the technique can be performed via the Support Card. The transformation will only persist for the duration of this technique however.

Costume Name: Hekatonkheires
Costume Grade: C
Costume Perk(s):
  • Grants 20% Morale Point Multiplier
  • One Man Band: The Character Must Spend One [1] Support Card to Activate this Mode. From that Turn Onward, the Support Card is Occupied Until Deactivated. Whenever the Character Transforms a Region of their Body into an Instrument, Two Hands will Form to Play the Instrument Accordingly. At this Current Grade, Only A Maximum of Two [2] Hands will Form. Each Hand Possesses 1.5 Health Points.
Costume Description: Hekatonkheires is the prototype costume made specifically for Darius. Developed by the third-year student Ekko and oversaw by the head of the Department of Support Doctor Corki, this full-body suit is made with a malleable – porous material to adapt to the various transformation offered by the Symphony. The suit is fitted with metal coverings that open and reveal silver and red mechanical hands at the command of the character. Each hand is designed with playlist of instructions for not only playing the instruments, but the intended tones via character’s verbal command(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.