Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Hashirama Senju
Nickname: Shodai Hokage | Founding Fire Shadow
Clan: Senju

Looks:
Hashirama was a tall man with tanned skin, dark eyes and waist-length black hair typically styled in a centre-parted fringe that framed his face, although sometimes he wore it combed-back with two single locks framing his face instead. In most cases, his attire took the form of the standard shinobi dress of his era, consisting of dark red traditional armour worn over a simple black suit. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular: chest, shoulders, thighs and forearms. Each collar of his shoulder guards bore the Senju symbol emblazoned on them. This clothing was accompanied by sandals and his village's forehead protector, after its formation. During battle, he also often carried a number of large scrolls.

While in the village, Hashirama tended to wear the traditional Kage attire consisting of the customary hat and haori over a full-length gown, along with a simple red headband. Otherwise, he wore a light-brown, short-sleeved, kimono shirt with mesh armour underneath, held closed by a red sash, and navy blue pants.​

Personality:
Hashirama was shown to be a very calm and collected person, as well as kind and caring, with a deep sense of loyalty, great charisma and negotiation skill. He saw the people of Konoha as a part of his own family, and his legacy took a firm root in the village. He was also shown to be a very wise and insightful man, as he passed on great teachings to Hiruzen. It was he who first believed that all Konoha shinobi should show true loyalty to each other, and that a Kage must be willing to put his life on the line for his village to set an example for all others. This belief of his is known as the "Will of Fire". Hashirama also seemed to have a sense of honour regarding his opponents and, despite their rivalry, possessed great respect for Madara Uchiha.​

Village Information
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Iwagakure​

Rank & Chakra Information
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialties: Earth Release | Water Release | Mokuton
Being able to mold his water and earth chakra perfectly together to create mokuton chakra, Hashirama has trained years and years in order to fully master those two elements. He can perform water jutsus with only one handseal and he can use earth jutsus faster than any other shinobi.​

Elements:
Water Release (Mastered)
Earth Release (Mastered)
Wind Release (Mastered)
Fire Release (Mastered)
Lightning Release (Mastered)
Wood Release (Need training)

Background Information
History:

Hashirama was originally the leader of the Senju clan. Under his leadership the Senju clan came to be regarded as one of the two most powerful clans in the world, rivalling the renowned battle-oriented Uchiha clan. Because of this, when someone hired the Senju clan, the opposing side would hire the Uchiha clan and vice-versa, causing frequent battles between the two. Eventually growing tired of the constant fighting, Hashirama and his clan approached the Uchiha and offered a truce with them. Allied with Madara Uchiha and his clan, the two groups founded Konohagakure. When deciding who should become the leader of Konoha, the villagers selected Hashirama over Madara for the title of First Hokage. Fearing that Hashirama would oppress the Uchiha, Madara left the village, and challenged Hashirama's rule. After an intense battle that included the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, Kurama, Hashirama defeated Madara; and Hashirama's wife Mito became Kurama's first jinchūriki by sealing it within herself. In the aftermath of their battle, Madara was believed to have been killed, and the Valley of the End was created. To commemorate the battle, two statues, of Madara and Hashirama, were carved into the borders of the valley.

During his time as Hokage, Hashirama came into possession of a scroll filled with, among other skills, various kinjutsu, which he sealed away in order to keep the techniques within it a secret. He also defeated Kakuzu, who had been sent to assassinate him by Takigakure. At some point, Hashirama gained control of several tailed beasts. He spread these beasts to other, newly-formed villages in an attempt to maintain peace and equalise the powers between the nations, but it did not stop the outbreak of the First Shinobi World War. Thinking about the future of Konoha, he and his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, trained the young Hiruzen Sarutobi.​

Other Information
Hashirama wore a long sword on his left hip.

Pictures: See above

Theme Song and Background music: /

Battle Information
Won: A few
Lost: A few​

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The bio I wanted to make but couldnt because I dont water and earth mastered :T_T:

Very nice bio, and most of those pictures/gifs I was going to use myself :p (check quicklinks) Well not most of them just some

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he can use all elements, that's awesome; where did you get this, post about madara also
This is an rp biography :) As you may have seen already theyre is an rp section on this forum. I am going to use this biography.
If you want some info feel free to vm me.

Nice bio. I can't see you w/ wood though. >.>
Why not? Do you know me that good? ._.
Thanks ^^

Awesome bio sir! :D
Thankies ^^

Nice! I liked it how you added moving images and not static ones like most bios...
Thank you very much. ^^

hashirama the boss:D
:scorps:

Love the images and the look of it. Really really well done.
Coming from a skilled wood user with a very good looking biography. Thank you :3

The bio I wanted to make but couldnt because I dont water and earth mastered :T_T:

Very nice bio, and most of those pictures/gifs I was going to use myself :p (check quicklinks) Well not most of them just some
:T_T: You can still make the biography D:
Thank you ^^