Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is my old raiton training thread:

*I stand near a large rock waiting for Sharingdork.*
-Hope I get through this training alive... I hear Sharingdork trains his students hard...
-While I wait I might as well try the last jutsu Mig and I were working on...
"now start building up another decent amount of raiton chakra in your hand then perform necessary hand seals therefore releasing a wave of electricity. if you have any water jutsu, feel free to combine with this and direct it toward my clone."

-summons shadow clone in the middle-

You must be registered for see images
Understood...
*I quickly performs the handsigns and gather a large amount of lightning chakra and then performs*
(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.
*I release the wave of lightnig along with the wave, soaking your shadow clone then eletrocuting him with over 30,000 volts. Clone goes poof.*
How was that...:D
"describe how you make your suiton jutsu too and aim it at me"
*I gather a large amount of suiton chakra and compress it in my mouth, while peforming handseals as I gather a large amount of raiton chakra in my hands. I release a large sphere of compresed rotating water from my mouth as I release a large amount of raiton chakra from my hands. The two jutsus combined and crash into large rock about 10ft away from me. The raiton-suiton conbonation jutsu conpletely proverises the rock, leaving a 3ft creater where the rock use to be.*

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)
Type: Defence/Attack
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder)
Type: Attack
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber)
Type: Attack
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

I'll be using that because it looked like Mig was jumping around a bit. That was good, and the jutsu you learned is the last one on that list. Now, back to the jutsu Mig missed for some reason.

For each jutsu, I want a pro (advantage or combo) and a con (disadvantage or counter).

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.
  • Focus your raiton chakra into your hands
  • Collect sparks of electricity in your palms
  • Release the electricity in a wave outwards, directed in a single direction