Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well in all actuality it doesn't matter how many posts you have. It more or less falls into your character history. On if he/she obtained the Mangekyou in their past such as my character did in his History, like how I explained how he obtained the Mangekyou and the Eternal Mangekyou.

But if you go the route I did I ask you to please think of an original story on how you obtained it.

Thank You

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in all actuality it doesn't matter how many posts you have. It more or less falls into your character history. On if he/she obtained the Mangekyou in their past such as my character did in his History, like how I explained how he obtained the Mangekyou and the Eternal Mangekyou.

But if you go the route I did I ask you to please think of an original story on how you obtained it.

Thank You
Ok... hmm well i think i obtained ms when my mother died giving birth to me
(my mothers sister always hated me saying i killed her, i felt really bad and depressed this also may have been a part of my obtaining ms)
(also my mother had ms)and before she died she passed all her power into me, like itachi did, but this was a bit different so i did not have to transplant her eyes, because she transferred her ms powers into me somehow while i was still attached to her... o_O but i did not know i had this power till madara took me and trained me, unlocking my true power (ems)

This is how i think it happened, but if that is not how i got ms then maybe from being taken from my father.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok... hmm well i think i obtained ms when my mother died giving birth to me
(my mothers sister always hated me saying i killed her, i felt really bad and depressed this also may have been a part of my obtaining ms)
(also my mother had ms)and before she died she passed all her power into me, like itachi did, but this was a bit different so i did not have to transplant her eyes, because she transferred her ms powers into me somehow while i was still attached to her... o_O but i did not know i had this power till madara took me and trained me, unlocking my true power (ems)

This is how i think it happened, but if that is not how i got ms then maybe from being taken from my father.
Well thats a good story and all but here is the thing in order for you to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan you have to kill your best friend. As stated by Itachi when he found the scrolls. For the Eternal Mangekyou you have to take your siblings Mangekyou Sharingan eyes.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Thank You
hw do u obtain EMS

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>_< but technically i killed my mum/ sasuke didnt kill itachi, but the heavy emotions gave him his ms, kakashi didnt kill obito but he was in the process leading up to it, i dun think u have to kill your best friends that just an easy way to triger heavy emotions cause you just lost your best friend =| then i got ems because my mother knowing all the secrets of ms/ems cause she was related to madara knew that you didnt have to transplant the eyes, just transfer your ms power/ in my case she gave all her uchiha power and jutsu, i only couldnt use till madara unlocked them for me, also i think that madara only told itachi that you have to kill your best friend to kinda turn him evil, he knew itachi was a good person with power greater then himself so he tried to change his heart so itachi might continue madaras work if he died.