Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've recommended this before but I think there needs to be an anime news section post various news on animes manga novels and webtoons. And think it should be in the announcement section.

Also a section letting people know of new animes mangas I think one where mods recommend and curate and section for users.

And maybe have a feature maybe on profiles on series your following that people can follow together and comment on.

Also various events you have been doing that you guys stopped and new ones you can do.

And maybe me or someone else as a mod who will push for this.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you suggest for "anime news in announcement section" etc has been the plan for ages- like forever. But more ambitious- as a main page for the site for that purpose. Unfortunately the break up with discord and subsequent personal workload and life of came in the way. They got some work done but then got busy with other stuff. Versuvio and Zise still have their plans but it's hard to give a definite time frame.

To add a default option for listing series name is up to V but for now you can create an extra Tab on your profile using Profile customization option for listing the series you are following, I think. Check it out.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What you suggest for "anime news in announcement section" etc has been the plan for ages- like forever. But more ambitious- as a main page for the site for that purpose. Unfortunately the break up with discord and subsequent personal workload and life of came in the way. They got some work done but then got busy with other stuff. Versuvio and Zise still have their plans but it's hard to give a definite time frame.

To add a default option for listing series name is up to V but for now you can create an extra Tab on your profile using Profile customization option for listing the series you are following, I think. Check it out.
And with that would be custom tab content to create that list?