Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ultear can see that her opponent is formidable and she is no match for his skills. Knowing there is no escape Ultear performs two hand seals and places her hands on the ground causing the ground beneath Loki to spiral in on itself in an attempt to bury her opponent. As Loki tries to avoid this, Ultear performs a further hand seal again slamming her hands on the ground opening up a huge portal above the battle field as a massive boar shaped, hollow lid drops through heading directly for him.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.
(
(Doton: Otoshibuta) - Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

In an attempt to cut off her opponents escape into short range, Ultear punches in the direction of Loki releasing a giant whirlwind that rushes towards him

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Bio chakra 600
Expended 60
Total remaining 540

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stood emotionless in the open field, awaiting the Muggle's attack. She swiftly began proceedings, weaving handseals and causing the earth around me to start shifting and shaping itself. I'd waste no time, weaving a single handseal before expelling a mass of water towards the ground, lifting myself into the air and away from the ground that was spiraling in on itself.

While maintaining control of the water, I'd manipulate the water to move me to my right, allowing me to evade the giant lid that was dropping from the portal she'd opened in the sky. She was relentless though, following up with a blast of wind at me. Still riding atop the water, I'd relinquish control of it and use my airborne position to expel three fireballs that would overpower the wind and continue towards her location, slamming into the ground a meter in front of her and erupting into a geyser of flames.

( Suiton: Bakusui Shōha ) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ultear watched as Loki launched himself into the air with a jet of water avoiding her falling lid with ease and proceeding to effortlessly spit three large fireballs directly towards her, as the fire balls flew towards her, Ultear throws herself to the floor slamming her hands on the ground in the process erecting an earth dome to take the impact.

While obstructed from his view by the fire clashing with her earth jutsu, Ultear makes the snake handseal causing the ground around Loki to rise up and over a him creating a cavern, imprisoning him. Ultear then retaliates with her own fire jutsu performing two handseals and aiming directly for him through the now clearing dust and smoke she exhales a great fire ball straight at him that explodes on impact.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Damage: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

Chakra remaining 480

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd take my time to deal with the enclosing earth. I knew what she was trying, this Muggle woman, but I didn't need to worry. For now anyway. I'd gather lightning chakra into my raised hand as the earth closed in on me from both sides. I would use my knowledge of her last known location, pointing my hand toward that direction and as the earth was about to shut completely, I'd release from my hand a bolt of lightning that would pierce through the earth, causing it to crumble and leaving the lightning to continue towards the woman.

She was already prepared though, as the lightning made it's way toward her, it was met by her fire attack which she'd swiftly followed up with after her earth trap. The fire powered through the lightning and made it's way toward my direction. Tch. I'd waste no time, weaving the necessary handseals swiftly and creating an orb of water in the palm of my hand. Thrusting my hand forward, I'd release the orb of water to plow through the fire and continue on to smack the Muggle if she didn't defend herself. I was getting tired of staying idle though, I'd follow the orbs trajectory, hoping to close the distance.

( Raiton: Hiraishin ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
Description: The user raises their hands to the air, charging lightning. He will then unleash the lightning energy at the enemy target in the form of a lightning bolt.

( Suiton: Hahonryuu ) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram handseals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ultear watched in frustration as her opponent annihilated her earth trap with his lightning before projecting an orb of spiralling water that completely consumed her fire technique. As the orb approached Ultear she could see the water spiralling around and around and around and around... Ultears head begins to spin with dizziness, disorientated by the fast approaching spinning water Ultear staggers before falling to the ground in a roll to the left of the orb of water.
(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks
At the end of her roll she staggers to her feet to see the fast approaching Loki hot on the tail of his water orb that now no longer endangers her, with him now within too close a proximity for her comfort Ultear focuses her chakra and forces up stone spikes directly under and in front of her target as he sprints towards her in an attempt to skewer him or at least halt his progress.
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
meanwhile as Loki avoids the spikes Ultear snatches a small vile from inside the front of her bodysuit and drinks it in one in a single fluid move.

“I didn’t think I’d need to calm my nerves like this”. she utters to herself as the impending doom begins to sink in.

Chakra remaining 465

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I closed the gap on the Muggle woman, I'd make use of Legilimency for the first time in this fight, knowing in hand to hand combat it would be invaluable. She wasn't to keen to allow me to get close though, she wanted to skewer my body with the earthen spikes from directly below me and in front of me.

Without breaking my momentum, I'd shift all my weight to my left leg, lowering my stance and rotating my body clockwise. Simultaneously I'd make a sweeping movement with my right leg, maneuvering my body away and around the spikes erupting below and in front of me. I'd make use of my already lowered stance, shifting my weight back onto my right leg and raising my right palm upwards, aiming to smash into the the jaw of the woman. It wasn't a regular thrust though, whilst raising my hand, I'd channel lightning chakra into my palm, resulting in the uppercut being far more dangerous if successful than it normally would be.

( Legilimency ) - Legilimency ( passive )
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn for B rank, -10 for A rank )
Description: An innate and somewhat passive ability, Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. Legilimens ( users of Legilimency ) are able to detect if a person is lying, as well as delve into their thoughts, emotions, and memories if their target is not skilled in blocking their minds. In most cases, this is not a harmful or detrimental ability, allowing the user a way to predict and understand the opponent's movements and actions with the utmost clarity. While it is similar to reading minds, it should be noted that Legilimency is not as simple as the muggle art of mind-reading; mind-reading assumes that one is simply eavesdropping on the thoughts currently running through the head of another. Legilimency, however, requires the wizard to navigate and move through the various areas of the brain. In it's lowest levels ( B rank ), the user is able to utilize it in a way similar to "mind reading", allowing the user to 'read' the opponent's current thoughts and ones related to them at that moment. This is the basic level of Legilimency and once active, lasts until the user ends it's usage. With training and power, this ability and range increases. At A rank power the user becomes capable of actual navigating the target's mind and it's many layers. This is as harmless as the B rank variant. However, despite all of this, this ability isn't without drawback. The A-Rank version requires the target to be within mid-range while the B-Rank version works up to long-range (one landmark for normal members, two for House Heads and three for the Headmaster).

Note: Although the B rank version is a passive ability honed when the user reaches Year 6, he cannot use the A rank and higher versions without actually actively using this jutsu.
Note: A rank usage can allow one to simply navigate the mind.
Note: A rank usage can only be used once every four turns, lasting 3 turns each usage and requiring a two turn usage break in between A rank and higher usages.
Note: Must place within bio stating the user is a Legilimens.

( Suiken ) - Drunken Fist
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

( Raijin ) - Zeus
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the spikes protrude the vile she is holding is thrown to the floor as she sees Loki shift his weight and evade the spikes to the left, on pure drunken instinct she flings her unstable self forward towards him landing with her left hand on the floor and using the momentum of her fall she sweeps her right leg around that connects with his left leg, given his instability thanks to his shift in weight, the leg is knocked from underneath him relinquishing it’s support causing him to fall to the ground

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

As Loki falls to the ground Ultear extends her arm holding a Kunai and stabs his falling body.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, this Muggle thought she she had me figured out. Foolish indeed. I was aware of her every thought but, she was unaware of this fact. I would have some fun for once. I'd allow her to sweep my leg from under me and fall into her, letting her believe she'd caught me off guard and stabbed me.

Of course this wasn't true, the seal on my clothes prevented regular weapons from causing any harm to me but, the Muggle didn't know that. I'd bite my tongue while falling, causing some blood to spill from my mouth, fooling the woman into believing she'd hit a vital organ. "I-I can't believe it, defeated by a M-Muggle." As I uttered those false words though, I already set my plan in motion.

As I fell and made contact with the woman, I'd use a technique to multiply her weight by one hundred times, leaving her pinned to the ground and unable to move an inch. I'd pick myself up and look down at her, smirking as she struggled to move.

After watching her suffer, without notice, I'd swiftly weave the necessary handseals and release lightning from my body that would shock the woman, it served the purpose of amusing me but also removing the weight multiplier I'd used earlier, giving her the freedom to move once more. "Know your place, Muggle."

( Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

( Raiton: Chidori ) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they will then focus lightning chakra into their hand to create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name, and allows the user to perform high grade cutting damage or high penetration piercing thrusts.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.
Note: Uchiha Sasuke and Kakashi Hatake bios can use the technique without handseals

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crushed under her own body weight she watched as her opponent rose to his feet

“hell no...”

As he was mid way through standing she focused her chakra and once again erupted spikes beneath her opponents feet. A futile attempt to stop him and what ever he was scheming, but it was all’s she could do right now.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

Chakra 450