Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many people are thinking that Sasuke will use Izanagi or its a genjutsu Sasuke blah blah, Well let me tell you how it could go down:

Sasuke won't use Izanagi:

1. Sasuke doesn't have Izanagi, only knows about it.
2. Sasuke doesn't have Senju "DNA". Chakra=/= DNA U_U
3. Sasuke can't afford to lose an eye.

Sasuke won't use Izanami:

1. Sasuke doesn't have Izanami, only knows about it.
2. Sasuke can't afford to lose an eye
3. Izanami won't affect Madara anyways U_U

This isn't a Genjutsu by Sasuke:

1. Madara falling for a genjutsu? Lel funniest shit in NV I'd say

Then how will he survive?

Well I think he's not wounded at all. Don't use find it a little strange that Madara stopped his "movements" a little bit too convenient? Nagato never showed such ability.

My guess is that Sasuke is the one who is "under" Madara's genjutsu! Madara cast a genjutsu on Sasuke to show what would happen if he goes against him! !

This is my take on the matter. Sasuke is under Madara's genjutsu and not the other way round U_U

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No that is not possible, cause madara had to switch from his rinnegan to EMS to cast genjutsu on raikage when he was an edo tensei corpse.. Need scans?

Ot: I also want sasuke not to die, and he will not die. But the real sasuke has been stabbed by uchiha madara

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No that is not possible, cause madara had to switch from his rinnegan to EMS to cast genjutsu on raikage when he was an edo tensei corpse.. Need scans?
You also needed EMS to use Susanoo U_U And Madara did it w/out eyes U_U

Heck it could be a Rinnegan genjutsu that we didn't see before U_U

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
haters will always hate.Izanami and izanagi just require a sharingan inorder to use it.Sasuke saw both danzo (on numerous occasion) and itachi perform it .Itachi even take the time to explain to Sasuke about the function of these jutsu.Why u putting stuff into kishimoto Manga?Read the manga before hating or trying to degrade sasuke

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haters will always hate.Izanami and izanagi just require a sharingan inorder to use it.Sasuke saw both danzo (on numerous occasion) and itachi perform it .Itachi even take the time to explain to Sasuke about the function of these jutsu.Why u putting stuff into kishimoto Manga?Read the manga before hating or trying to degrade sasuke
So now Sasuke knows how to use FTG since he saw Minato and Tobirama on numerous occasion :rolleyes:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You also needed EMS to use Susanoo U_U And Madara did it w/out eyes U_U

Heck it could be a Rinnegan genjutsu that we didn't see before U_U
you need to awake both pair of MS in the same head to unlock susanoo, To use it you don't need MS or EMS. But for genjutsu you have to use Sharingan, MS or EMS to cast genjutsu..

Those were wood clones, they haven't shown Rinnegan I think.

OT: Hair genjutsu? Sounds awesome, why not
That was the main body...

Last edited:

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now Sasuke knows how to use FTG since he saw Minato and Tobirama on numerous occasion :rolleyes:
The difference being that Izanami and Izanagi are Uchiha techs. Also Sasuke only heard about PS yet he we still able to use it despite having no experience. I'm not saying he will use Izanami/Izanagi but I'm not counting them out either.

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm what?

"Izanami won't affect madara anyways"

?????????????????????/

Where did you get that from? Pulled it outta nowhere?

After that I literally stopped reading... literally.

There is absolutely 100 % NO PROOF that izanami can't affect madara.

In fact, ALL THE PROOF there is about izanami points to being the ONLY jutsu that WILL ALWAYS AFFECT THE PERSON IT IS USED ON.

It's funny... really.. how when something has so many contradictions in the manga - like hiruzen's strength.. people definitively think one way or the other... yet when something has NO CONTRADICTIONS - like the way Izanami works... people come up with the most bullshit things ever.

Reactions: Boston Rob

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm what?

"Izanami won't affect madara anyways"

?????????????????????/

Where did you get that from? Pulled it outta nowhere?

After that I literally stopped reading... literally.

There is absolutely 100 % NO PROOF that izanami can't affect madara.

In fact, ALL THE PROOF there is about izanami points to being the ONLY jutsu that WILL ALWAYS AFFECT THE PERSON IT IS USED ON.

It's funny... really.. how when something has so many contradictions in the manga - like hiruzen's strength.. people definitively think one way or the other... yet when something has NO CONTRADICTIONS - like the way Izanami works... people come up with the most bullshit things ever.
Uh, no. It's the exact opposite.

Izanami is one of the least applicable jutsus in the manga. Why? Because it can only be used on people who don't accept who they are or the situation they are in. You can't just "Izanami GG" people.

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Izanami is one of the least applicable jutsus in the manga. Why? Because it can only be used on people who don't accept who they are or the situation they are in. You can't just "Izanami GG" people.
Exactly, it was created to counter people who used Izanagi since they abused that jutsu and wouldn't accept their fate and who they are. Scorpio is spouting nonsense

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

???

Did you even see the flashback where the lady uchiha cast it on the other uchiha?
what happened?
IT WORKED. he changed his decision to continue killing and accepted his fate.

Everyone has a fate.

Madara's fate - we don't know YET.

but if izanami is cast on madara, madara won't have a choice but to accept that he has to ACCEPT his fate - which actually MAY BE different than what he is doing right now.

Do you understand?

Izanami is what decides whether or not the path you are on is your fate.

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, it was created to counter people who used Izanagi since they abused that jutsu and wouldn't accept their fate and who they are. Scorpio is spouting nonsense
???

Because kabuto totally used izanagi right? No. The point is the meaning behind why it was created.

You said "wouldn't accept their fate and who they are"... well.. how many times has madara tried to escape death?

His fate seems to be that he should die... yet he doesn't want to die - he doesn't want to accept his fate.

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
???

Because kabuto totally used izanagi right? No. The point is the meaning behind why it was created.

You said "wouldn't accept their fate and who they are"... well.. how many times has madara tried to escape death?

His fate seems to be that he should die... yet he doesn't want to die - he doesn't want to accept his fate.
It was developed for Izanagi users but can apply to people who don't accept who they are.

Why bring Madara into this when your original claim was that it would work 100% of the time on anyone?

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was developed for Izanagi users but can apply to people who don't accept who they are.

Why bring Madara into this when your original claim was that it would work 100% of the time on anyone?
Because it CAN.
It just has to be used at the right TIME.

It has to be used at the point in time when the person who you want to use it on refuses to accept their fate. whatever that fate may be.

So, in this case... There has already been PLENTY of instances where madara should've died but refused to and went to extreme measures to ensure his survival.

The first one starts with him taking his brothers eye.
The second one... when he rescued obito.
The third one... when he got rezzed by edo tensei - may i remind you that he intended to be ressed by rinne tensei.

God... can you not see it already?

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you forgetting the key words I said.Sasuke vs danzo battle was all about Sasuke knowing izanagi.Sasuke and Itachi vs kabuto was all about Sasuke learning the izamai jutsu and it purpose to counter izanagi.Itachi mention the uchiha clan history for spamming these jutsu

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it CAN.
It just has to be used at the right TIME.

It has to be used at the point in time when the person who you want to use it on refuses to accept their fate. whatever that fate may be.

So, in this case... There has already been PLENTY of instances where madara should've died but refused to and went to extreme measures to ensure his survival.

The first one starts with him taking his brothers eye.
The second one... when he rescued obito.
The third one... when he got rezzed by edo tensei - may i remind you that he intended to be ressed by rinne tensei.

God... can you not see it already?
You said it yourself that it has to be used at the right time, but right now Madara seems pretty clear on who he is and what he wants to do.
1. How is Madara taking his brother's eyes not acknowledging himself?
2. How is helping Obito not acknowledging himself?
3. That's the doing of a third party, how is that him not acknowledging himself?