Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto has stated that Sasuke was originally not a part but added him in after his daughter drew a picture of Sasuke.
All Google articles say Kishimoto has just one son and only after his marriage in 2003 ...

In his oldest interviews he clearly stated that his then editor asked him to create a rival character for Naruto and thus he added Sasuke.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
exactly, sasuke is the reason why sakura did little in part 1. sakura was supposed to join orochimaru and tsunade would've been like her kakashi. just think about it. what do orochimaru and sasuke have in common? nothing. If there were a triangle between Tsunade, Sakura, and Orochimaru, there would've been a theme surrounding their medical differences. kishi making sakura a prodigy, introducing kabuto, and keeping sakura's parents MIA was just a way to keep the option open.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
All Google articles say Kishimoto has just one son and only after his marriage in 2003 ...

In his oldest interviews he clearly stated that his then editor asked him to create a rival character for Naruto and thus he added Sasuke.
Yeah sorry I meant son. Well I saw my thing somewhere.