[Predictions] Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Manga Chapter 6 Discussion and 7 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2⭐️

• 3⭐️

• 4⭐️

• 5⭐️

• Total voters

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

(Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den)
Masashi Kishimoto X Akira Ōkubo

"The Samurai Of Destiny"

Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Manga Chapter 6 Discussion and 7 Predictions

Discuss Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Manga 6 here & predict the next chapter, Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den manga 7
BEGIN READING Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den NOW!!

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's still very boring. I've skimmed through the last couple of chapters. Lol I see that another love interest has been introduced! :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:The princess is cute but I also like Nanashi. Tough choice this time.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's still very boring. I've skimmed through the last couple of chapters. Lol I see that another love interest has been introduced! :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:The princess is cute but I also like Nanashi. Tough choice this time.
Nanashi's gender was never mentioned I think- maybe it was a guy. :grand:

As for the manga- Kisimoto’s is still setting the verse up and doing what he does well- establishing the relationships between the characters and world building. Hero's outing was used to detail bits of society besides what the samurai are and their function in the world, it's technology etc. But I wish it was him drawing too. I read he just breaks down pannels with stick figures and let the artist draw rest of it.

I wonder if Hachi had to die and get his body rebuild to become a samurai- isn't the original Hachi technically dead and only his memories and outer shell still survives? He is only a cyborg now...

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The gender doesn’t matter. Nanashi X Hachimaru could still make a cute couple. It would be a nice twist if they end up together instead of him ending with the princess like it seems it’s going to be the case now. It would feel less forced because he would not be bound by his duty as a samurai, just like he is to the princess. Either way, I feel like there needs to be more character interactions so that they can develop a bond and we can learn more about the characters as well. Hopefully that is done before they jump into another fight. As for what Hachimaru is, being cyborg-like is part of what being a samurai is in this setting. It might be like leveling up or a change of species. Lol They might explain that transformation more in detail later.