flamefletcher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This is one of the Feats of Saitama and That is when he isn't serious. Reading the manga of One punch man, It makes me conclude that Saitama is the strongest anime character till date, If he gets completely serious.

So I want to see NB's opinion on this, not many know of one punch man, but now that it is being animated, I want to hear your opinions guys

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is one of the Feats of Saitama and That is when he isn't serious. Reading the manga of One punch man, It makes me conclude that Saitama is the strongest anime character till date, If he gets completely serious.

So I want to see NB's opinion on this, not many know of one punch man, but now that it is being animated, I want to hear your opinions guys
That actually IS when he is "serious", though not at full power or anything like that. And all I see is a continental level feat at best. Murata will likely give him a better feat when Saitama fights Garou.

Saitama is far from the strongest, and the extent of his full power when completely srs is 100% speculative. There're dozens of characters from both anime and manga who can take him out.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don slime, a natural disaster with ill intent!

If this gets animated, it's over. Especially all the feats in Toriko after the TS.

OPM is still awesome. It's most likely the best anime of 2015 for me.

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

strongest anime character till date? casual confirmed.

flamefletcher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh well I have watched many animes, just so you know. And Im sure he can beat all the characters mentioned above, as the same kind of characters have already appeared. I just wonder how he is gonna beat luffy.

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some naruto xters shit on him,not even going to talk bout dbz, kaguya (dimension shift and blow up the dimension), madara use IT,limbo,shinra,bansho,PS,shinsuu senjuu,chibaku tensei,ranton kouga to neg his ass, sasuke ameno blitz his head off,or solo glance aswell as solo clap, shisui (kotoamatsukami trolls), itachi (tsukiyomi totsuka combo negs), DMS kakashi (kamui soloes), juubito puts him inside a barrier and nukes the barrier with Quad juubi damas

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saitama-gami's powers' extent is him one punching anyone. anyone that survives means hes just toying with them. i mean for ****s sake: the entire anime is based on him oneshotting everyone.

He can one shot the entire universe if he went up against it. basically his power is one shotting. if god shows up, hell one shot him as well. We figured out the premise of Goku's power is that he will overcome any abstacle as long as he comes back. Saitama's power is one shotting any obstacle. now who do you think will win? I'd say Goku as he will eventually surpass his foe but his drawback is that will he survive to the point where he will. As Saitama's is that he holds everything back to the point he is scaled to his opponent. If he fights Goku and he gradually increases his strength, Goku will catch up. As I said, will Goku survive to the point where he could defeat Saitama?

No. because when they reach to the point where Saitama will be at his peak, he will be oneshotted and thereby Goku will be unable to match him.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darkness Yami godstomps neg diff.

OK I can't tell if OP is trolling or not anymore after seeing

"Oh well I have watched many animes, just so you know. And Im sure he can beat all the characters mentioned above, as the same kind of characters have already appeared. I just wonder how he is gonna beat luffy."

Last edited: