Yursix

Supreme
Kin
1,641💸
Kumi
11,165💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narutoverse: The Way of Jashin is a religious cult. Their belief is "though shalt kill thy neighbor," [databook] or According to the Hidan in the manga, "Total slaughter is the moto of the Church of Jashin." Pain is also part of their beliefs in the Way. Belivers use their bodies in forbidden jutsu rituals. They gain an immortal body as a reward for their numerous murders. The jashin symbol is an upside down triangle with a circle around it which they use to perform their ceremony kills via Jujutsu, creating voodoo-like links with targets whose blood they've ingested as long as their within the perimeter of the jashin symbol.

RP:
  • It's a hidden ability.
  • Immortal/Cannot die (except malnutrition)
    • Ignore pain and fatigue effects, and damages to bones and muscles
    • can only be capacitated via decapitation or reducing Chakra to 0
  • can create customs as long as it range within the jashin prayer circle.
How you intend to utilize it?

I wanted to take advantage of its immortality. I don't have any Customs that boost damage or chakra to counter opponents techniques. It would be especially useful when I enter short range and would not be exposed or blindshotted by an enemies technique.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
3,149💸
Kumi
17,460💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
All great points. I've only recently seen a surge (like two to three bios) of users of this ability. The immortality is a great aspect of this ability that's one of the main draws for some, while others enjoy experimenting with the voodoo-like link with targets that's established after injecting their blood. The only drawback to this ability is that you have to remain within the perimeter of the Jashin symbol.

However, while the voodoo-like link is great, getting a drop of your opponent's blood is difficult so you have your work cut out for you.

With that said, let's move on to the techniques. The technique below is very self-explanatory, so instead of performing it, I'll ask you to list the advantages and disadvantages of this technique, and how it can be countered.

( Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( dependent on jutsu used )
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and his face becomes black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Once the sacrificial ritual has been done, the victim and the user are fatally linked. Any physical harm that the user takes will be reciprocated on the opponent, ranging from scratches to stabbing themselves through their chest.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used once every 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu can only be used by Jashinists.

Yursix

Supreme
Kin
1,641💸
Kumi
11,165💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Advantages:
  • Drawing the circle with my blood - that means I can put the circle anywhere I want as long as it is within reason
  • Any damage done to me is done to the enemy
  • You can use high-level jutsu on yourself once you perform the Jujutsu as long as it does not cut your head off
  • Although the circle is beneath you (short-range), you can still target the opponent after getting their blood even if they escape to long-range.
Disadvantage:
  • I have to get the blood from the opponent, which is hard to do because apparently everyone thinks they are invincible
  • They can ruin the jashin circle as it has to be placed on solid ground
    • This is done by destroying the earth, "erasing" parts of the blood triangle, or washing it away with water.
  • The opponent can restrict my movements.
  • It drains chakra each turn if the opponent prevents me from performing the Jutsu.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
3,149💸
Kumi
17,460💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
Those are some solid pros and cons. It's hard to draw blood in fights because opponents are generally wary of letting their enemy get close to them. It's going to be up to you to get creative and find ways to injure your opponent and obtain their blood. It's not like back in the day where one attack landing would kill you, so it's simpler now to get blood from your target and have them remain alive for you to make use of your techniques.

Similar to Hidan, it'd be best to get close to an opponent with a weapon-based attack to draw blood, or in your case using your sage transformation ability to form weapons you can use to wound your opponent.

Explain how this technique works.

( Jujutsu: Kuji Sōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Body Controlling Manipulated Blood
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( dependent on jutsu used )
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his puppet, both it and the opponent faces become black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Now linked, half of the physical damage done to the puppet to be shared with the connected individual. Even if the victim dies, the connection isn't severed, leaving their corpse to be a puppet. This means if the user stabs it with an A rank technique, the opponent will take 30 damage while suffering the normal limb damage. The user is capable of physically moving the opponent via moving the voodoo dolls limbs, preventing the opponent from moving at the same time. This counts as a move per turn.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used on each opponent twice.
Note: This jutsu can only be used by Jashinists.

Yursix

Supreme
Kin
1,641💸
Kumi
11,165💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I get into the analysis, why can I not put the Jashin symbol on the puppet and leaving at that? That's a lot to do to create a voodoo doll.

Anyway, Basically:

1. Prepared beforehand is the Jashin symbol which is drawn on the ground with my blood.
  2. I get the blood of my opponent and then ingest the blood.
  3. The blood of my opponent (once obtain) is also smeared on the voodoo doll.
    • All our bodies are linked: Opponent, User, and Vodoo Doll.
    • Our faces become black like a skeleton, resembling symbol of death.
  4. If the voodoo doll receives (half) damage, then the opponent receives it too.
  5. Using the voodoo doll, you can control the opponent even if the opponent dies or becomes a lifeless corpse.
    • On a side note, it becomes like puppetry technique.
    • every time I move the opponent limbs such arms, legs, head etc, its counts as a move
Questions about number 3. I was confused about being linked to the Jutsu. I am link to the Jutsu also right?

The advantage is pretty clear once you get the opponent's blood. The disadvantage to this is really simple: Burn the doll or wash away the blood. Also, staying inside the circle to keep the Jutsu activate is a pain, but immortality helps.

Last edited: