XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems the SK visitted you.

Udell indeed was an experienced player, good for town, so mafia has a player that knows him maybe? But I don't wanna go into meta here. My bad.
Even if it's true, doesn't tell us anything, wanted to ask if Alice is a good player but also doesn't mean much because could've been random kill.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems the SK visitted you.

Udell indeed was an experienced player, good for town, so mafia has a player that knows him maybe? But I don't wanna go into meta here. My bad.
We can narrow suspects from there.
Like me.. I wouldn't know he's a good player.
Let's Leave Dunya on this case because she's busy as she stated on the Mafia server.

So played with Udell before? Raised your hands.. I mean virtual hands.

Hope Udell was just some Random Town.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys! Been busy xD! I'd have loved to know who protected Alice, if any, but if the person really did protect her, he's better of not telling us... Why would Alice be protected though... Not much for me to go with despite the activities, let's see how it goes

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell! :mad:

Nope lol Either some who like you beside me, or someone prob who does not know you and checking you out!
Cmon Naomi, it was obvious I would be targetted by some means. Now you give me the vibes off not to trust you. I said I felt true love.

I have one question Naomi...would you love to play the Witch role?
You must be registered for see images

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've had a busy day, glad i opened the tab with the forum before going to bed, readed the thread and some posts gave me the creeps -_-.
I cannot think well at this hour (11:30 pm) so i will post more in the morning.

Reactions: Just_Red

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! Sorry I was unable to check in last phase (travelling for work and thought the game began monday evening). My name is dunya and I'm excited to be playing my first game on AB! This is my first Town of Salem setup too and I'm not really experienced in open role claiming setups at all (my stance in general is to be anti claiming because it goes against my mafia hunting instincts) but I'm eager to learn. I've been playing mafia since 2009 on RateYourMusic.com then later the Mafia Syndicate. I'm known to have good intuition and I'm really looking to improve my "game mechanic" theorizing skills that a lot of other forums have.

So yeah. Nice to meet you all and I see one familiar face (hi Rej!). Let's hunt some scum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.