AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you know there's this thing, at the bottom of the thread ... that shows who's watching the thread and who's active .. ya know (and how u been there this whole time?) ๐Ÿ‘€
Tho I guess .... it's not exactly an official "technique" to be used to catch ppl lying/sus. idk. xD
what you just did can be considered as angle shooting which isn't allowed in this site

yurkin

Kin
88๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you know there's this thing, at the bottom of the thread ... that shows who's watching the thread and who's active .. ya know (and how u been there this whole time?) ๐Ÿ‘€
Tho I guess .... it's not exactly an official "technique" to be used to catch ppl lying/sus. idk. xD
XD playful one aren't you
Who knows I check my tablet often

ghostBlue

Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ik that, I'm active now but had veery stressful day and I'm emotionally exhausted.
Yes, when voted you didn't had anything mechanical in mind as you assumed.

Little self meta but I dislike claims in general, I'll use mechanic but please don't let it overwrite the rest of the game with mechanic only discussion
Well I agree overthinking can be a ... thing in games like this lol.
But basically put, I don't find a need for transporter to come out and claim yet at this point.

what you just did can be considered as angle shooting which isn't allowed in this site
sorry. I'll take note ^^'

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
512๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Vote Count

Votes

All_Red >
Elmage G Ace
MechanicalGuitarist > Elmage G Ace > XDDDDD
XDDDDD > Conspirator. > Rej
dunya > Elmage G Ace
yurkin > ghostBlue
Rej > Elmage G Ace > XDDDDD
Hot_Ice > MechanicalGuitarist
Michelle > Poison Chan
ghostblue > MechanicalGuitarist

Vote Count

Elmage G Ace
- 2 votes
ghostBlue - 1 vote
XDDDDD - 2 votes
Rej - 1 vote
MechanicalGuitarist - 2
Poison Chan - 1

Non Voters

Poison chan
Sagebee
Conspirator.
Elmage G Ace
Alice in Noodleland

Last edited:
Reactions: AL_sama
Kin
62๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Vote Count

Votes

All_Red >
Elmage G Ace
MechanicalGuitarist > Elmage G Ace > XDDDDD
XDDDDD > Conspirator. > Rej
dunya > Elmage G Ace
yurkin > ghostBlue
Rej > Elmage G Ace > XDDDDD
Hot_Ice > MechanicalGuitarist
Michelle > Poison Chan

Vote Count

Elmage G Ace
- 2 votes
ghostBlue - 1 vote
XDDDDD - 2 votes
Rej - 1 vote
MechanicalGuitarist - 1
Poison Chan - 1

Non Voters

Poison chan
ghostBlue
Sagebee
Conspirator.
Elmage G Ace
Alice in Noodleland

I'm gonna put my vote on
Vote @MechanicalGuitarist

and someone please please check up on Rej and XDDD
You've not included this into your vote count section.

Reactions: Houtarou

Hot_Ice

Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, what? That's the case when someone's name wasn't even dragged in a situation. Rej clearly specified "Naomi" won't you have anything to say or clarify about that, okay let it be clarifying first, but when asked you are supposed to do that and quite clearly it can be said. I don't see a single "Forced" or "misinterpreted" points in my post. I simply pinpointed what you did and what you didn't. And I'm gonna do it for every single player whenever I find anything off about anyone's action. Because, that's what reveal the scums. You could simply say or defend yourself by saying "No actions were against me last night" instead you went on, kinda overreacting, trying to change the direction of the wind. Not too good. I wasn't really suspicious of you. I was expecting a short simple thing that there wasn't anything that happened to you last night. But you spread it up a lot.
If I recall correctly Rej was asking Naomi if she was responsible for controlling him. Not if any action was done on her.

You can see why I think you were intentionally misinterpreting. Can you blame me?

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
@All_Red @dunya @yurkin @XDDDDD @Michelle mind changing your votes and actually making a proper lynch?
Somehow I don't like the hunch against Guitarist, it's kinda like saving someone or idk I was initially suspicious of him so I can't properly say. I'll vote up either Guitarist or XDDDDD, depending upon the number of votes against them.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If I recall correctly Rej was asking Naomi if she was responsible for controlling him. Not if any action was done on her.

You can see why I think you were intentionally misinterpreting. Can you blame me?
I won't be making a baseless statement. I don't say a word against someone without proper proof. "Intentionally misinterpreting" huh?
I am a Sheriff, I got a mafia result on my target. I targetted Naomi on my own but got controlled, now I don't know my target.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,787๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@All_Red @dunya @yurkin @XDDDDD @Michelle mind changing your votes and actually making a proper lynch?
Somehow I don't like the hunch against Guitarist, it's kinda like saving someone or idk I was initially suspicious of him so I can't properly say. I'll vote up either Guitarist or XDDDDD, depending upon the number of votes against them.
Nope. I have you as suspect and you didn't change my mind through your posts.

Hot_Ice

Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I won't be making a baseless statement. I don't say a word against someone without proper proof. "Intentionally misinterpreting" huh?
Wait! You did see Rej say countless times that he was controlled by the witch and doesn't know who he was sent to target.

And then you accuse me for nitpicking?
Even if I was Rej target... You get no message from host saying you were targeted and yet you said me being vague about what happened to me was 'scummy'

Are you trying to pin suspicion on me thinking I was a total newbie? I'm new but not that new. This is my 3rd ToS
I'm having half a mind to lynch you as this reeks of framing

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Wait! You did see Rej say countless times that he was controlled by the witch and doesn't know who he was sent to target.

And then you accuse me for nitpicking?
Even if I was Rej target... You get no message from host saying you were targeted and yet you said me being vague about what happened to me was 'scummy'

Are you trying to pin suspicion on me thinking I was a total newbie? I'm new but not that new. This is my 3rd ToS
I'm having half a mind to lynch you as this reeks of framing
Okay, Once again, you don't reply me what I ask you, you say stuff other than that. I guess this is my 3rd - 4th ToS as well, (though the first ToS where I. Actually posting or playing, in all the others I made nearly 2-3 posts all total, I played one a bit seriously but was passive) well. So I know nothing much than you do. I have been transported once, and I got the message "You were transported" so, naturally I asked for your confirmation. You have anymore queries why I made posts about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.