9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> is witch
> wins with mafia
> accidentally try to kill them the whole game :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Is not your fault. There is nth wrong with following up on your instinct. In fact, I'ld say town lost because most townies played too passive and afraid to take any action. They kept pushing out ideas but not following up.
Don't stop playing.
I play mafia. ToS didn't came in handy at all :lok:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I was Jailed, targeted, and attacked all at once during NP 1. :ROFLMAO: Thank you for the love people. Michelle protected me by jailing me and I asked for a clue to know her identity and I did. So when she said that she trusted REJ after jailing him.. I put my trust on REJ immediately.

We committed a mistake by executing Conspirator. I'm sorry @Conspirator. During NP we are weighing the odds or the possibility of having 2 doctors in this game.

@Sagebee do you only have 1 shot killing ability or even and odd.?
3 shot killing ability for entire game.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you mean by TOS wasn't handy??
i am not used with so many mechanical things and the roles are too complicated compared to mafia. I prefere an all VT vs mafia goons no PR mafia game than ToS. And the wording may be wrong because unlike my usual posts i translated so i maybe messed it up, my bad ^^

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am not used with so many mechanical things and the roles are too complicated compared to mafia. I prefere an all VT vs mafia goons no PR mafia game than ToS. And the wording may be wrong because unlike my usual posts i translated so i maybe messed it up, my bad ^^
ah I see xD yes TOS heavily relies on mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.