Not open for further replies.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the lack of counterwagon would mean Odd is bussed scum or town. I'm thinking town, since there is no need to bus so far. just last thoughts, I guess.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
voting someone who probably can't defend themselves is really shady. then again, I hope this flip doesn't disappoint or Udell for sure. why talk about securing the vote and going with majority? doesn't seem to town's interest at all.
I voted with the majority. I never wanted to kill Odd, my choice of vote would be drago

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the lack of counterwagon would mean Odd is bussed scum or town. I'm thinking town, since there is no need to bus so far. just last thoughts, I guess.
This is irrelevant. No one is ever here for such a thing.

The votes are scattered so I made a suggestion in an attempt to catch scum

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EoD Vote Count

Votes

Poison chan
> Udell
XDDDDD > Rucken
Phraze > Dragomir > Udell
Rucken > Odd
Udell > Odd > Dragomir > Odd
yurkin > Dragomir
Dragomir > Odd
TheLukundo > Odd

Vote Count

Odd
- 4 Votes
Dragomir - 1 Vote
Udell - 2 Votes
Rucken - 1 Vote

Not Voting

Odd

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk how to play this game, I'm so confident in scum being inactives but town is also goddamn inactive, how am I supposed to know which one is scum when they don't even post.

I ask questions to them but get ignored.

Odd/Dragon take away all the attention, maybe after his lynch, town will wake up.

Reactions: RuckenTM

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vengeful Overlay

You must be registered for see images

Gillian [Odd]
a Vengeful and a member of Town has been lynched

Greetings player, you are Gillian a Vengeful and a member of Town.

[Cruel Submission - Active] -
even though you're one of the kindest commanders around, you also have a very ruthless side to you, formed from watching numerable orphans get murdered first hand by demons. Considering this, in the case that you're the lynch target, during the dusk phase, you may choose another player to get lynched with you.

Win Condition: you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now N3

You have 24 hours to submit your actions

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mechanical Death

You must be registered for see images

Nigel [@Udell] an Inventor and a member of Town has been killed!

Greetings player, you are Nigel an Inventor and a member of Town.

[Clockwork Gun - Active]
- out of all the commanders in charge of the survival of the children in the haunting grounds, you've been trusted with the overall building of the weapons necessary to materialize the escape. Considering this, every day phase, you may choose a player to hand a weapon to. If received successfully, your target will be able to perform a kill the subsequent night.

Win Condition: you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

[???] has been enslaved. He's in shackles as we speak

Nous has leveled up. [1/2 remaining]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now D4

You have 24 hours to discuss and decide on a player to lynch.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Udell was probably shot, considering this was a mechanical death. doesn't seem like a scum choice too. ...ironic if so, since he would've given the gun away. either scum chose to not kill, or something blocked their kill.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Udell was probably shot, considering this was a mechanical death. doesn't seem like a scum choice too. ...ironic if so, since he would've given the gun away. either scum chose to not kill, or something blocked their kill.
How do you know Udell was not killed by Scum?

Its difficult for me to understand your read and reasoning above.

Clarify it please. It because any point player's made can help me understand that player better, understand the situation better.

Your read doesn't make sense because why Mafia would abstained??? If someone blocked them that certain someone should know who they blocked last night. So they need to vote that player.

Udell is a good player. I think after someone wrongly shot town(either angrypotato/All_Red) in N2 using his gun I dont think Udell would chose to give gun away to someone. Look, you're playing with 'unknown' player. No one knows each others except informed minority(Mafia). I dont know you but from reading your post above it has slight scummy feelings in it. But the rest of your posts before feels like someone who played like a town.

So go back to Udell, I guess he skipped his day action. And Mafia killed him.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About Lukundo he's one of my suspect. We have played together before this and that's how he played in AB.

One Time he's Mafia, the other Time he's Survivor. But I think he posted more when he was a Mafia. His activity also higher when he was Mafia but when he was a Survivor he played very different.

In this game there's no read on player coming from him. Unlike in the previous game where he happened to gave his read on certain player.

Just ISO him, only 9 posts in two days and yeah no serious read on player coming from him but just maintaining his activity and presence in this game. Scum's trait.

So I read him as Scum.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me Voting for today should goes to Poison Chan or MrLukundo.

I will ISO the other. XDDD tried her best to look like town by vented her frustration on inactivity. But it maybe an act.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like how XDDDD handled the situation involving Odd, Drago and Oreki. She questioned everything concerning to their motive but in the end she stayed with Oreki thinking that Oreki might be trying to protect Drago. I can see the logic behind it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Udell, aa-dono slot got nightkilled. I know her from my community and I don't think she would rank as 1st choice to nightkill, is Ansatuken good/scary player? That nightkill doesn't make much sense to me.

Activity really does suck in this game, don't feel like trying much. Lukundo, PoisonedSquid also fall in the same category as AngryPotato.
Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.