Not open for further replies.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright seems fair. How do you know they don't care? Not sure why Rucken even voted for Odd. We need a united front for once, lets all just go for same target. @Dragomir @Phraze @yurkin @TheLukundo @Poison chan
vote Rucken, Odd or Dragomir. The best way to scum read at this point is to catch people who are defiant to the majority. I need to know what the majority thinks. If you guys disagree then please do share your thoughts.
I can agree with this. the lack of stances is tragic.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's go for Odd my dude.
pls explain the logic behind this. odd for Odd is a meta reason, and not enlightening. at the least, link me some old examples...if this is so largely meta. fmpov he worded things seriously, and that was considered 'trapped' to u. I have no idea of past games so u will have to explain. moreso when u have not given me reasons beyond meta, which is beyond my understanding as well.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK hi. I have bad activity and am very sorry. I read through those 3 and their ISOs and I really like Drago. Odd didn’t seem that good and probs the most likely out of those 3 to flip scum and Rucken didn’t really stick out to me that much. So...

Vote Odd

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lay out those reasons pls
Mainly gut.
pls explain the logic behind this. odd for Odd is a meta reason, and not enlightening. at the least, link me some old examples...if this is so largely meta. fmpov he worded things seriously, and that was considered 'trapped' to u. I have no idea of past games so u will have to explain. moreso when u have not given me reasons beyond meta, which is beyond my understanding as well.
I have laid out the reasons why so many times. It's getting tedious now.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so far:
Drago is for killing Odd, Also finds Yurkin sus
Phraze is for killing Drago, he also have an issue with meta reasons
As for me, I am for killing Drago, mainly meta reasons but I am kind of 50/50 on Drago
Poison is for killing me due to my votes no other reason.
Rucken is for killing Odd, didn't really give a reason
XDDD is for killing Rucken
Thelukundo is for killing Odd

Odd is currently in shackles, I wonder if that's a player ability. What bothers me is that last DP we had no idea who was in shackles and no one said anything this DP and now we have Odd in shackles but his name was revealed. I wonder why....hmmmm.

I am going to assume Poison chan is town for reason being is that I think scum wants to keep me around for the confusion since I have been actively voting. So I doubt scum actually wants to kill me. Poison lack of post bothers me though.

Lukundo lacks activity and voted for Odd. Not sure if he has voted much in the past.

I am still 50/50 on Dragomir, leaning scum tbh. I am in still in favor of killing Drago.

Phraze is hard read for me, probably town. Seems to be a good mafia player so could easily fool anyone who really knows. 50/50

XDDD We seem to be thinking the same. Could also be opportunist by lynching those who make themselves suspicious. Not really on sus radar but who knows.

Rucken Kind of leaning scum after that vote.

DAMN I just need one person I can trust, I feel betrayed by Odd. I will go with the majority on this one I guess

Vote Odd

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phraze is hard read for me, probably town. Seems to be a good mafia player so could easily fool anyone who really knows. 50/50
---
DAMN I just need one person I can trust, I feel betrayed by Odd. I will go with the majority on this one I guess
u can read my stats.
why do u feel betrayed by Odd again, aside from the lack of activity this phase since he's shackled?

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thinking about it...
Vote Udell

> votes Odd
> votes Drago
> says Drago is scum 100%, Odd is town if Drago is scum
> changes to majority opinion about Odd and goes back on Drago

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thinking about it...
Vote Udell

> votes Odd
> votes Drago
> says Drago is scum 100%, Odd is town if Drago is scum
> changes to majority opinion about Odd and goes back on Drago
Perhaps you missed you the point where I said we need to agree for once, the majority wanted Odd, but do as you must. I certainly won't kick and scream if you guys decide to lynch me.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Vote Count

Votes

Poison chan
> Udell
XDDDDD > Rucken
Phraze > Dragomir > Udell
Rucken > Odd
Udell > Odd > Dragomir > Odd
yurkin > Dragomir
Dragomir > Odd
TheLukundo > Odd

Vote Count

Odd
- 4 Votes
Dragomir - 1 Vote
Udell - 2 Votes
Rucken - 1 Vote

Not Voting

Odd

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps you missed you the point where I said we need to agree for once, the majority wanted Odd, but do as you must. I certainly won't kick and scream if you guys decide to lynch me.
I don't see why the "for once" is necessary. we have more votes on Odd than anyone else.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
voting someone who probably can't defend themselves is really shady. then again, I hope this flip doesn't disappoint or Udell for sure. why talk about securing the vote and going with majority? doesn't seem to town's interest at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.