Not open for further replies.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm.. that was interesting. what happened? I assume vig and scum both shot, during N2. not sure I like how PoisonedSquid turned out town.. I guess the lack of activity will make reads difficult.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote: Oreki_Houtarou
There is a reason for my vote but I don't need to tell you that.
: Angrypotato
The DP has barely progress so at this point this game is looking real rough.

You misunderstood my post. aa is still in game and was subbed out for ansatuken. ansatuken died and sub back into the game. So the character aa originally had is still in the game.

You don't sound sure of yourself and this vote slightly bothers me. It implies you are okay with lynching any player and your decision can be swayed. You also said this can be helpful and then stated you're not sure how it can be helpful. It can if you are attempting to start a wagon on Drago for a weak reason like that, which therefore means you are likely to be scum.

I agree, he is too focus on Oreki voters. It was only me and XDDD. It is an extremely weak stance since he died from RNG, that could have been Odd. Essentially he doesn't care too much for catching scum. I still don't trust angrypotato and I am 70% certain he is mafia at this point.

Unvote
Vote: PoisonedSquid
Vote: @Udell
The Mafia taking advantage of this less activities. If one mafia votes along with a town or vice versa, it is still in mafia's favour. Udell is scum.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either Odd or Dragomir is scum. Strange how Odd followed my vote last DP, even though format was wrong. I am now 100% Drago is scum. Cruising and he made no push on Odd just a bullshit post about if Odd flip scum then I told you so. Also I thought host was giving us the key it turns out that was Angry Potato. I guess that means we can't stop Nous.
hmm.. that was interesting. what happened? I assume vig and scum both shot, during N2. not sure I like how PoisonedSquid turned out town.. I guess the lack of activity will make reads difficult.
The lack of reads is really hurting me. Using my ability is difficult if I don't trust anyone. Town cannot win if every town member is inactive.
Vote: @Udell
The Mafia taking advantage of this less activities. If one mafia votes along with a town or vice versa, it is still in mafia's favour. Udell is scum.
I wish I was mafia tbh so I can stop trying so hard with town members who don't post.

Reactions: Poison

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm probably bad at reading the mechanics since idk what went down at all. I guess it would be best to assume a vig and scum shot, rather than a possible neutral. the only one I remember being suspicious of angrypotato was Udell. enslaving could be tied to a role, as the keys are. insert anything else I can't explain. also, what was with the flip and emergency aid?

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyways. I really want to vote Dragomir.. but also wonder if I should consider his lack of contribution a general problem. would help if everyone was more active so I can read.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows it's literally impossible to figure out anything if we can't talk about. I don't see how this makes sense. This game is like asking me to solve a crime without using evidence and asking suspects specific questions.

Drago is suspect because he is not trying at all. Like zero effort, this is how he plays as scum. I noticed it last DP, its time to take him out.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m pro Phraze. Everything said up to now seems on point.
I think this could be clearing considering town got lynched. scum would shade for the cred once flip happens. could be susp but this doesn't seem appealing enough to count as a pocket attempt.

Either Odd or Dragomir is scum. Strange how Odd followed my vote last DP, even though format was wrong. I am now 100% Drago is scum. Cruising and he made no push on Odd just a bullshit post about if Odd flip scum then I told you so. Also I thought host was giving us the key it turns out that was Angry Potato. I guess that means we can't stop Nous.
---
I wish I was mafia tbh so I can stop trying so hard with town members who don't post.
1. why did u vote Odd then, considering u are more sure of Drago (to be 100%)?
2. I was scum with inactive town before. still top poster. doesn't mean anything tbf.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mind giving me some examples of his scumgames? and if u noticed it D2, why did u vote PoisonedSquid?
I thought Poisonsquid was scum as well. He literally did nothing. Post were too redundant. I even explained to you how Drago was being weird.

Anyway one game I was busy and couldn't talk much and Drago was all over me for it because my playstyle changed. He also actively participates in voting as town. Whenever he is scum he is hesitant to vote. Drago will vote for who he think is scum even if no one else does. I tend to do the same as well. The fact that he thinks Odd is scum and did not vote him nor continue the case is strange.

I will always vote. There is no reason for town members to not vote. It literally takes two votes to lynch each DP because town is not participating. I take zero blame for all those mislynches because the way this game is going scum don't even need to vote because the game mechanic forces us to do so. Poison chan is probably scum as well.

I initially voted Odd for a different reason then I saw he is in shackles. Dude can't even defend himself and if Drago flips scum then Odd is town. All I have are reads so will just have to follow it since there are hardly any posters. If we lose then at least I tried.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows it's literally impossible to figure out anything if we can't talk about. I don't see how this makes sense. This game is like asking me to solve a crime without using evidence and asking suspects specific questions.

Drago is suspect because he is not trying at all. Like zero effort, this is how he plays as scum. I noticed it last DP, its time to take him out.
No, this isn't how I play as scum lmfao. Name one game where I'm scum and I was inactive and passive, I'll wait.

Vote Odd

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Poisonsquid was scum as well. He literally did nothing. Post were too redundant. I even explained to you how Drago was being weird.

Anyway one game I was busy and couldn't talk much and Drago was all over me for it because my playstyle changed. He also actively participates in voting as town. Whenever he is scum he is hesitant to vote. Drago will vote for who he think is scum even if no one else does. I tend to do the same as well. The fact that he thinks Odd is scum and did not vote him nor continue the case is strange.

I will always vote. There is no reason for town members to not vote. It literally takes two votes to lynch each DP because town is not participating. I take zero blame for all those mislynches because the way this game is going scum don't even need to vote because the game mechanic forces us to do so. Poison chan is probably scum as well.

I initially voted Odd for a different reason then I saw he is in shackles. Dude can't even defend himself and if Drago flips scum then Odd is town. All I have are reads so will just have to follow it since there are hardly any posters. If we lose then at least I tried.
I was literally pushing for him D1, I was just inactive D2.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, let's sort out inactives. Have some sort of read of everyone so we can really be more confident on who to lynch. Everytime mislynch happened cus we just went for most scummy atm, stop. Mafia doesn't have to do anything

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

so u were more sure of Squid than u were of Drago at the time? I'd assume ppl vote the person they're more sure of, rather than someone they only suspect.

mind linking the games? I recall he voted Odd D1. the D2 lurking was susp, but not sure so far.

it's fine to vote, but there should be solid reasoning to them. u suspect Drago 100%, so it makes sense to vote him over Odd who isn't the 100%. D2 should've voted Drago if u suspected him, as opposed to Squid who u weren't sure of at the time. I voted Squid and u jumped aboard for... lack of suspects? the reasons don't add up. suggesting Drago flipping scum would mean Odd is town is also preassociation, which is usually scum reasoning.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, let's sort out inactives. Have some sort of read of everyone so we can really be more confident on who to lynch. Everytime mislynch happened cus we just went for most scummy atm, stop. Mafia doesn't have to do anything
townleaning Rucken and Poisonchan atm. Drago I'm not sure. Odd is shackled (or silenced?) so this eagerness to lynch him is pretty shady. u and Yurkin are in the town meta so far. that'll leave me Drago/Udell/Lukundo for suspects.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
forgot.. Poisonchan had a good early post, which I mentioned in read list. Rucken for a post. but dunno them enough to be sure. Lukundo kinda goes in with them.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, this isn't how I play as scum lmfao. Name one game where I'm scum and I was inactive and passive, I'll wait.

Vote Odd
Name one game where you are town and not doing anything? No general reads from you and DP2 you still seemed more concerned about my vote but that's it.
so u were more sure of Squid than u were of Drago at the time? I'd assume ppl vote the person they're more sure of, rather than someone they only suspect.

mind linking the games? I recall he voted Odd D1. the D2 lurking was susp, but not sure so far.

it's fine to vote, but there should be solid reasoning to them. u suspect Drago 100%, so it makes sense to vote him over Odd who isn't the 100%. D2 should've voted Drago if u suspected him, as opposed to Squid who u weren't sure of at the time. I voted Squid and u jumped aboard for... lack of suspects? the reasons don't add up. suggesting Drago flipping scum would mean Odd is town is also preassociation, which is usually scum reasoning.
Of course I suspected Drago and poison squid but as town we need to work together otherwise the votes just get split. Scum won't sell out their scum buddies DP1 for no reason. this game is small so if Drago is scum then Odd cannot be scum. If that's scum reasoning then fine y me, I stand by statement.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name one game where you are town and not doing anything? No general reads from you and DP2 you still seemed more concerned about my vote but that's it.

Of course I suspected Drago and poison squid but as town we need to work together otherwise the votes just get split. Scum won't sell out their scum buddies DP1 for no reason. this game is small so if Drago is scum then Odd cannot be scum. If that's scum reasoning then fine y me, I stand by statement.
hmm.. ok. I'll give u the benefit of doubt. where will u vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.