Not open for further replies.

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple, I called out Alice not just to see her reaction, but the reaction of everyone else, also what are your thoughts on the issue?
About what you were doing or about Alice?

I don't really get what you were doing so I didn't say anything. The only ones who reacted were Dino and Michelle. The first in frustration which kinda makes me townlean the slot. The latter entertains it which I found weird, as it didn't match her previous posts about caring for EoD votes. But I don't really think Michelle's scum.

About Alice... right now I feel like if I vote for her, it'd be simply because her play has been anti-town and I can't read that slot. But my gut says no.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you read in my post #1162 i posted today? I told everyone that i am searching an answer to a question, i coloured and bolded it.
Just one player knows the answer... I need a townie's help.
I saw it. It's not the first time, you've posted it before right? Sadly I'm not yet sure what answer You're looking for. Has it got something to do with your role?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What invest roles and protectives
I saw it. It's not the first time, you've posted it before right? Sadly I'm not yet sure what answer You're looking for. Has it got something to do with your role?
yes it is. is so silly that i hate it already. In the 9 players is one who knows the answer and i am annoyed because i cannot find my town buddy i am searching.
This would confirm town me and that player for each other.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Tally:
Alice - 2 (Ace, Dino)
Marluxion - 2 (Shade, Oreki)
Oreki - 1 (Marluxion)
Poison - 1 (Michelle)​
Not counting Michelle's vote on Poison as it came too late.

It is the Dusk Phase. Alice will be lynched this DP.

Reactions: Michelle

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Not open for further replies.