Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry i didn't play yesterday. I was dissapointed about the lynch, like i said i just wanted to make Luk to come and play. This didn't happen. Also, my lies detector had a slight input at his answers so i knew he is somehow odd. He wasn't town but he would win with town. I was sad.

Today i see @Marluxion wants to shade my by calling me mafia. Ask me anything Marl and play like town Marl because i don't find you here.

Still all NP i was thinking about Ryu and i need to ISO him a little to check him.
@Ryu Kishi if you are town don't let us mislynch today.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shade, you broke Drago's quote and made an odd post in last DP. This was a post i worked at when i finished job in last DP but i noticed the NP started :/
My answers in bold coloured
Michelle said:
How do you find wolves usually?
Gut and lots of lots of guts
can you read the thread?
3. @TheLukundo - why is this guy getting voted he looks like town from what I can tell with his post.
too late now..
4. @Oreki_Houtarou - no idea.
still same?
5. @Marluxion - Marl hasn't done shit after his reading post except voting for multiple people. Which coincidentally is considered scum by some other poster. It's like he entered the game knowing who to target. and still voted for someone else.
This bothers me too
6. @Michelle - no idea.
:)
7. @Alice in Noodleland - this guy is closer to town in this game. If he isn't then a clap for him.
I need to keep my eyes open. "Closer" is not lock town though.
8. @Cemeteries - 8 post in the whole game this guys is coasting.
no, she forgot about the game
11. @AbuHumaid - he basically went against Ryu in some of his post, but that's the only notable shit I'd say about what he did.
The player who subbed in this slot looks townier. What do you say?
12. @Ryu Kishi -about Ryu he ended up with the same target as marl without even giving an opinion about it. As I said they literally just gave their target and then voted for someone else. Ryu is sus as far as I can tell with his interaction with Abuhumaid. Why would you vote for the unconfirmed SoulKiller when you have a confirmed scum target in Abu? (Pointed out by Ryu). So either. This guy is Scum or indie scum
I think we can have just mafia from now in this game. So we have to find a wolf today. Ryu can be one ofc
15. @PoisonedSquid - 6 fucking post.
this is another abandoned slot...
considering how slow this game is, we don't really have much shit to work on. Only on the clear is Dragomir and myself. Unless you think you yourself is sus.

anyway,

Let see how this shit goes this phase.:grand:
it was a bad day again.
that's me.

Good shit I have passive defense.
:facts:also the attacker is meg (Most likely Marl) just so you guys know.
Give us more details about these 2 posts.

i mean
subbing in a game with this many town dead and no mafia dead
i kinda gave up catching up reading

so i'm going to rng my vote
Such a short game? What the... Marl, this is odd.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes untill now:
Yep, exactly
If i were mafia michelle would have been dead n2
vote: @PoisonedSquid
gimme your top 3 scum
@Ryu Kishi time to play seriouly

Unvote @shade0180

Vote @Ryu Kishi

Dude you're running in circles this entire time. The vote will stay if you didn't give a single explanation for your targets
Oreki - 2 votes from Marl and Ryu
Squid - 1 vote from AbuHumaid sub Aadono
Ryu - 1 vote from Oreki

did i miss sonething?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get what scum/shark can get by killing you lol
Here you assume Alice is town, even though one can't tell by her play... Not a reason yet, just pointing out
Yeah, you're town and I have a reason for that
Confirms Ansa as town. Still okay though. Let's continue
You simply stated in your last post that I want to see more from Oreki. I don't know what you wanted to imply with that comment but for others, it was like "Oreki is in my scum radar and he have to clear himself"
Actually, that means he needs more activity from you, but you panicked
Why you asking Michelle for opinion?

Oh is that how you read people statement?

When people said "I want to see more from xxx player first" it means you're under their scum radar.

It sounds ridiculous.

That's not how to clear yourself Oreki. It looked worse than someone who trying to defend theirself after getting votes by someone.
Ansa seems to agree with me, Oreki's statement (which Ansa rephrased in italic) is quite... well you know the word
I already did, I'm not joining All Red lynch though, I already voted for the person I found scummy with my valid reason. I'm waiting for him to come online to say something. Until then I have players I'm looking it
While there's no harm in this post, I find that Oreki has been too careful... for lack of a better word. Most voted for All_Red, even I did, until i realised she wasn't scum. But he didn't
And at this point I'll like to make an observation, and that is Oreki (in my eyes at least) seem to avoid voting town players, even if there is reason to do so, because then the voters become suspects. But there's not enough info (yet) to push this
Zoro is the type who messed with his typos more than his gameplay. And I have played enough games with him to know that.

Like once one Veteran player and he was in the same game he said to him in starting of a game "It's an honor to play against you" or was something like that

See the keyword: Against (Lamo)

Can you imagine it? The sentence was messed up with its core, then in my current game with him. he again made some bad way to describe things out, I mean its way to much common for Zoro to mess his typos. In my very first game with him he got lynch as a town because of his typos error lol
I don't understand this, maybe Oreki can clarify. You clearly state that Zoro messes with his typos, yet you Voted him because he mentioned poison "is more town than any of us atm" it would have been a nice info to know before we lynched poison...
Dude don't make yourself such an obvious target for next DP
This is his response to being voted. more on this...
Cuz he's voting me, and I'm sure SK gonna flip mafia
This post could be misleading. It could also be that you're sure Soulkiller is NOT town, so you won't be a sus even after he's lynched
Look at how Oreki panics whenever someone votes them.
No need to elaborate

Now is also a good time to ask @Oreki_Houtarou why he always panics when he is voted?
Me questioning him
Panic? I ask a reason why they voted for me, it like saying shoot down the person without confirming anything
idk about you guys, but I also detect panic here,and I didn't vote him yet

This is how he responds to a vote AFTER I pointed out he's too panicky

Of course this may not mean you're mafia, but these are reasons for me to observe you more closely, so for now, I'm leaning scum for you Oreki

Status
Not open for further replies.