Kin
75💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just notice this shit

Marl and Ryu have the same, scum list.

and both of them never gave any type of explanation for it.

I don't have any info,I just didn't like that rush to change votes at the end there.

There are obvious scums in this game like.
Lukundo
Cemeteries
Poison squid

So my vote goes to.

vote thelukundo
@Dragomir

Unvote: TheLukundo, Cemeteries, and PoisonedSquid
Vote: SoulKiller
and they both voted for Soulkiller
:hint:

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. I skimmed the thread and here goes:

I don't like the vibe Lukundo's been giving this game.
- #86 doesn't look too good. Who cares if Ansatsuken was playing in a hurry. It could be used to read him. Unless he already ascertain that Ansatsuken is town here. Scummy
- Also don't like #485. It's a post asking to be sorted yet made no effort at sorting
- #496 is vague. Why is Michelle comments on flavour too much? Using meta to justify is easy. How would Michelle do it if she was town as compared to "too much"?

I like most of Oreki's posts. There was a post I didn't quite like in the early pages but overall he's alright.

Michelle have been generally townish all game.

I also found Alice's posts feels a bit detached. I found it scummy, but the jokes she made somehow made her town? Not convinced.

Cemeteries
- (#104) Ansa has done more than just mechanic talk. This vote seems shallow. (#107) Opening post shouldn't be sole reason for a vote considering they have posted other things. Don't like their read on Poison as well. But this slot is likely town.

Elmage G Ace
- I especially like his #534. It seems telling that he's trying to gamesolve - I could see a world where Ryu is scum. Towny points here

Ryu Kishi
- This frustration #401 sounds towny
- I like #829 vote though. This is where I'd vote
- Abu's pushes makes sense. Maybe, but I like his Lukundo vote >,>

PoisonedSquid
- (#116) this is not the kind of post that forward games

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point, I should add that I was the one targeted at NP...
Unfortunately, you can't get rid of me like that, lynch me, or get used to me being here:p
What's your priority then? Your posts don't reveal it :p

To lynch you actually.:whip: (without me getting Ban Ofc?) And Amigo I don't know if it will do you any good by revealing such details.. If its true.
Who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Tally:
SoulKiller
– 5 Votes (Shade, Marluxion, Ace, Michelle, TheLukundo)
TheLukundo – 2 Votes (Oreki, Ryu)
Elmage G Ace – 1 Vote (Alice)
Oreki - 1 Vote (Ryu)
Ryu - 1 Vote (Abu)​
Thinking at this votes at least one wolf is in the main wagon and the counterwagon is very odd. Woke up earlier after sleeping a while expecting to have something in the thread. For now is just Alice and Elmage like a v/v interaction and is not what i looked for.
Since Luk forgot about this game it would be nice to try to ping him a little. I don't know if my vote will still be on him at Eod, this depends on his answer

Vote: @TheLukundo

Status
Not open for further replies.