Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

And now that we know what Limbo is, I feel like this is kinda dumb that Madara missed.

Since it's another Madara, all Naruto did was literally juke him out. I can imagine Madara just trying to tackle Naruto and just being like "Well, ****. I didn't expect him to move slightly to the right. I could just reach my arm out, but I'll give this one to him."

And lol@ everyone who said Limbo was a gravitational jutsu Lol

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm interested to see how the Jutsu works when the chapter comes out. If we think back to when madara used it on the tailed beasts they all got knocked back at the same time. Considering they are all massive beings madara must have used multiple shadows that punched the beasts really freaking hard to knock them back that far.

Youngkhalifa

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm interested to see how the Jutsu works when the chapter comes out. If we think back to when madara used it on the tailed beasts they all got knocked back at the same time. Considering they are all massive beings madara must have used multiple shadows that punched the beasts really freaking hard to knock them back that far.
Madara had aquired Hashirama sage mode that time isn't sagemode suppose to make you like 10x stronger?

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No bro,naruto sensed and dodged with pure speed,see the after image?
Yes but if you've seen the spoilers for 674, Madara could've just reached out and grabbed him or came back for him.
Madara had aquired Hashirama sage mode that time isn't sagemode suppose to make you like 10x stronger?
Exactly lol Madara should've reacted faster.

Kronnic

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude Naruto sensed him and got out of the way... You don't know if Madara shadow tried to punch him, kick him or what not.. But let's just say that Madara tried to punch him.. I would make perfect sense that he dodged it because of his sage sensing ability..

NeutralChaos

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He can only use one. Each beast was hit individually, that's why they each got their own panel.