Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Eanna

Home to the Igigi, Kusarikku and other demons, Eanna is the lunar realm of Celestial deities of Marduk’s Pantheon. A place long forgotten, Eanna is not to be confused with the asteroid satellite created by the Sage of Six Paths when sealing Kaguya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Keotsu
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The golden veil Solomon flew through seemingly vanished right after he entered it, vanishing behind when he entered. Entering the veil, he would find himself entering a white sandy rugged terrain with vast open space around him. Illuminated by the stars around and above, the area seemingly had no one around except for the Mage King. Alone in the mysterious realm, Solomon would find a large ivory temple ahead of him, ornate and decorated with golden accents and dark undertones that suggested a hint of royalty. Before he could attempt to approach it, he would suddenly sense the chakra of several entities around him. As Igigi, Kusarikku, Girtablullu, and Uridimmu surrounded the Mage King, he could hear a voice speak out - one much different than the one he had heard speak to him several times so far.

Foolish of you to come here, Solomon. Eanna does not welcome you.

Reactions: Serpent and Keotsu

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The golden veil Solomon flew through seemingly vanished right after he entered it, vanishing behind when he entered. Entering the veil, he would find himself entering a white sandy rugged terrain with vast open space around him. Illuminated by the stars around and above, the area seemingly had no one around except for the Mage King. Alone in the mysterious realm, Solomon would find a large ivory temple ahead of him, ornate and decorated with golden accents and dark undertones that suggested a hint of royalty. Before he could attempt to approach it, he would suddenly sense the chakra of several entities around him. As Igigi, Kusarikku, Girtablullu, and Uridimmu surrounded the Mage King, he could hear a voice speak out - one much different than the one he had heard speak to him several times so far.

Foolish of you to come here, Solomon. Eanna does not welcome you.
Solomon could not help but be left somewhat awestruck by the magnitude and scale of this exotic place. Could it even be called a 'place," he questioned in his own mind. It seemed like such a mundane term for such a magnificent dimension. There were so many questions that emerged in his mind, compounding the original questions he already had when he elevated himself into the heavens. His eyes were drawn to the regal ivory temple in the distance, the trek to it clear over the rugged but sandy terrain in front of him. For a moment, he was thankful he left his spectral Sasuke behind, not wishing to desecrate this place with his own profane arcane resurrection. Perhaps Goetia was taken here. But then that moment passed as suddenly, as if materialized from nothingness, an army of a variety of demons surrounded him - including the Igigi. He remained calm, knowing that his fate was no longer in his own hands. It was, once again, in the gods' hands. And they it spoke, and he replied. "I was told to seek answers, and so I have sought them. Have I come to the wrong place? Perhaps guided by foolishness, but these are extraordinary times we live in. Forces that seek to upend the universe that your siblings ordered. Even amongst the gods this is unprecedented. Forces that seek to upend the human order.... At times the most foolish choice might yield the most interesting results." He picked his words carefully, maintaining a low and respectful tone. But he stood here as a bulwark for humanity against Divine interference, whether it be from Marduk's ancient, and overthrown, Pantheon, or the primordial entities that Imeroth seeks to unleash upon the universe."

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon could not help but be left somewhat awestruck by the magnitude and scale of this exotic place. Could it even be called a 'place," he questioned in his own mind. It seemed like such a mundane term for such a magnificent dimension. There were so many questions that emerged in his mind, compounding the original questions he already had when he elevated himself into the heavens. His eyes were drawn to the regal ivory temple in the distance, the trek to it clear over the rugged but sandy terrain in front of him. For a moment, he was thankful he left his spectral Sasuke behind, not wishing to desecrate this place with his own profane arcane resurrection. Perhaps Goetia was taken here. But then that moment passed as suddenly, as if materialized from nothingness, an army of a variety of demons surrounded him - including the Igigi. He remained calm, knowing that his fate was no longer in his own hands. It was, once again, in the gods' hands. And they it spoke, and he replied. "I was told to seek answers, and so I have sought them. Have I come to the wrong place? Perhaps guided by foolishness, but these are extraordinary times we live in. Forces that seek to upend the universe that your siblings ordered. Even amongst the gods this is unprecedented. Forces that seek to upend the human order.... At times the most foolish choice might yield the most interesting results." He picked his words carefully, maintaining a low and respectful tone. But he stood here as a bulwark for humanity against Divine interference, whether it be from Marduk's ancient, and overthrown, Pantheon, or the primordial entities that Imeroth seeks to unleash upon the universe."
The demons snarled and watched, their gaze affixed to Solomon as he spoke, pleading his case. The ancient demons were stronger in their natural domain, their powers increased tenfold being so close to the source. Energy heat waves of cyan blue wisps seeped from the beasts as their very presence weighed on Solomon. Perhaps it was the energy emanating from them, but the very air seemed thick, heavy and difficult to move through.

When Solomon spoke, the beasts reacted but not in unison; while the Kusarikku and Girtablullu continued to growl and stare, the Igigi and Uridimmu shifted and changed. The Igigi, already in the appearance Solomon last witnessed it in before erupting, stretched tall while the Lion-Dog rose on it's hind legs, it's auburn mane falling around it like a fiery cloak. It's giant front legs rose across it's broad chest as the Uridimmu glared downwards at the Mage King.

Foolish indeed. You speak of forces wishing to upend this universe as if these threats are new or foreign. The universe has been under attack for many millenia - we have seen the true threats to this world.

As the voice spoke, the demons slowly circled around Solomon, watching him as the cyan heat waves continued to rise.

Threats that seek to destroy the very order Marduk has created.

The voice continued to speak, becoming louder and louder as he spoke yet clearer, almost as if he was speaking directly with him. Blue wisps congregated in clouds of cyan, contrasting the blindingly ivory surroundings. As the wisps gathered, it became more solid. More textured, rotating slowly as the wisps turned into smoke.

Threats that cannot be allowed to go unwatched.

The now cyan blue sand spiraling above Solomon soon shaped itself into a giant spiraling sand tornado that extended to the earth in front of Solomon before a cloaked figure exited. With navy blue ropes with a midnight blue sash and hood donned, the man's hardened stony expression showed his dislike of Solomon directly. Though he emanated no chakra levels, Solomon could feel the pressure he emanated, causing the very ground and air around him to glow like the moon's light. Kusarikku and other demons alike took several steps back, kneeling in the process.

Threats that include you and the rest of humanity, Solomon.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The demons snarled and watched, their gaze affixed to Solomon as he spoke, pleading his case. The ancient demons were stronger in their natural domain, their powers increased tenfold being so close to the source. Energy heat waves of cyan blue wisps seeped from the beasts as their very presence weighed on Solomon. Perhaps it was the energy emanating from them, but the very air seemed thick, heavy and difficult to move through.

When Solomon spoke, the beasts reacted but not in unison; while the Kusarikku and Girtablullu continued to growl and stare, the Igigi and Uridimmu shifted and changed. The Igigi, already in the appearance Solomon last witnessed it in before erupting, stretched tall while the Lion-Dog rose on it's hind legs, it's auburn mane falling around it like a fiery cloak. It's giant front legs rose across it's broad chest as the Uridimmu glared downwards at the Mage King.

Foolish indeed. You speak of forces wishing to upend this universe as if these threats are new or foreign. The universe has been under attack for many millenia - we have seen the true threats to this world.

As the voice spoke, the demons slowly circled around Solomon, watching him as the cyan heat waves continued to rise.

Threats that seek to destroy the very order Marduk has created.

The voice continued to speak, becoming louder and louder as he spoke yet clearer, almost as if he was speaking directly with him. Blue wisps congregated in clouds of cyan, contrasting the blindingly ivory surroundings. As the wisps gathered, it became more solid. More textured, rotating slowly as the wisps turned into smoke.

Threats that cannot be allowed to go unwatched.

The now cyan blue sand spiraling above Solomon soon shaped itself into a giant spiraling sand tornado that extended to the earth in front of Solomon before a cloaked figure exited. With navy blue ropes with a midnight blue sash and hood donned, the man's hardened stony expression showed his dislike of Solomon directly. Though he emanated no chakra levels, Solomon could feel the pressure he emanated, causing the very ground and air around him to glow like the moon's light. Kusarikku and other demons alike took several steps back, kneeling in the process.

Threats that include you and the rest of humanity, Solomon.
Solomon followed suite and knelt as the blue wisps congregated into a cloud, and then finally formed a cloaked figure adorned in magnificent cloth. The gravity of the situation was clear, just simply by the being's presence. Solomon was undoubtedly in the presence of a powerful Divinity, likely one of the Celestials that Henso had mentioned. "Hundreds of years ago one of your siblings imparted upon me these eyes that can see the past, present, and future of humanity. A safeguard against what might go terribly wrong. I did not seek power nor did I use my gifts to bind humanity to my strength. These eyes have watched, but they cannot watch the Divine. Humanity is no threat to the gods. We do not seek to undo the work of your siblings. We wish to further it. To continue a tale of life and death that has gone on since the dawn of the Age of Gods. The same natural order that Marduk, Enlil, Inanna, and Nergal established thousands of years ago." His tone remained steady, respectful, but also careful. It was clear this was not the same Divinity as the one who told him to seek out Anutu.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon followed suite and knelt as the blue wisps congregated into a cloud, and then finally formed a cloaked figure adorned in magnificent cloth. The gravity of the situation was clear, just simply by the being's presence. Solomon was undoubtedly in the presence of a powerful Divinity, likely one of the Celestials that Henso had mentioned. "Hundreds of years ago one of your siblings imparted upon me these eyes that can see the past, present, and future of humanity. A safeguard against what might go terribly wrong. I did not seek power nor did I use my gifts to bind humanity to my strength. These eyes have watched, but they cannot watch the Divine. Humanity is no threat to the gods. We do not seek to undo the work of your siblings. We wish to further it. To continue a tale of life and death that has gone on since the dawn of the Age of Gods. The same natural order that Marduk, Enlil, Inanna, and Nergal established thousands of years ago." His tone remained steady, respectful, but also careful. It was clear this was not the same Divinity as the one who told him to seek out Anutu.
The cloaked man scowled at Solomon, his words as empty as the stars around them. Solomon's mention of the Pantheon only served to further exacerbate the deity's anger. To speak their names so freely was a complete departure of tradition and how the first humans Marduk created addressed the God of Justice. There was no reverence, no respect given - not even a bow at the mention. The scowled deepened at the lack of respect shown, more proof of what he had just mentioned.

Further it? Look around you, the opposite has occurred. When Marduk created Man, they were created to watch this planet and honor his creation - the very opposite has happened. Life is no longer sacred, you kill for sport in this Witchwood arena of yours. Chakra has stained this land, it's potent stench has corrupted even the animals of this world. Bent to these "ninja" wills, they're forced to battle and kill and maim one another instead of living amongst people how it was intended.

Irkalla, the very home of souls, has been raided on your orders - a raid with lasting consequences. I have seen what happens after this, the dangers that follow. The evils that lay watching. If it were not for your hand, all of this would be of little consequence. I ask you again, you seek to further it? The lies care not who tell them, Solomon.

The natural order Marduk wished for is not the way this world is. You've had a chance to guide this world, better it as hoped. Prevent decades and centuries of evil - to save both Irkalla and Eanna, but what have you done? In your 800 years of life, what did you do to prevent Imeroth and his growing army of allies? Even now, Imeroth's own champions seek to return the Mother to this realm and your resolve is to sit idly?"

The man lowered his cloak, the familiar purple eyes Solomon had witnessed so many times before piercing into his own eyes. The pale white face glared at the Mage King as he spoke.

"Why should I believe you now?"

As he spoke, the being's presence continued to weigh on Solomon, feeling as if gravity had increased tremendously in seconds. His cloak was lowered and the very same cyan sand that spiraled with him continued to spiral around his outstretched hand, appearing similar in nature to a Rasengan but composed of thousands fragments of sand. Raising his hand high, the spiraling sand grew in size and power, easily eclipsing the two of them as it rose high above the two.

"Why shouldn't I smite you where you stand now?"

Reactions: Serpent

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The cloaked man scowled at Solomon, his words as empty as the stars around them. Solomon's mention of the Pantheon only served to further exacerbate the deity's anger. To speak their names so freely was a complete departure of tradition and how the first humans Marduk created addressed the God of Justice. There was no reverence, no respect given - not even a bow at the mention. The scowled deepened at the lack of respect shown, more proof of what he had just mentioned.

Further it? Look around you, the opposite has occurred. When Marduk created Man, they were created to watch this planet and honor his creation - the very opposite has happened. Life is no longer sacred, you kill for sport in this Witchwood arena of yours. Chakra has stained this land, it's potent stench has corrupted even the animals of this world. Bent to these "ninja" wills, they're forced to battle and kill and maim one another instead of living amongst people how it was intended.

Irkalla, the very home of souls, has been raided on your orders - a raid with lasting consequences. I have seen what happens after this, the dangers that follow. The evils that lay watching. If it were not for your hand, all of this would be of little consequence. I ask you again, you seek to further it? The lies care not who tell them, Solomon.

The natural order Marduk wished for is not the way this world is. You've had a chance to guide this world, better it as hoped. Prevent decades and centuries of evil - to save both Irkalla and Eanna, but what have you done? In your 800 years of life, what did you do to prevent Imeroth and his growing army of allies? Even now, Imeroth's own champions seek to return the Mother to this realm and your resolve is to sit idly?"

The man lowered his cloak, the familiar purple eyes Solomon had witnessed so many times before piercing into his own eyes. The pale white face glared at the Mage King as he spoke.

"Why should I believe you now?"

As he spoke, the being's presence continued to weigh on Solomon, feeling as if gravity had increased tremendously in seconds. His cloak was lowered and the very same cyan sand that spiraled with him continued to spiral around his outstretched hand, appearing similar in nature to a Rasengan but composed of thousands fragments of sand. Raising his hand high, the spiraling sand grew in size and power, easily eclipsing the two of them as it rose high above the two.

"Why shouldn't I smite you where you stand now?"
It didn't take any sophisticated clairvoyance or endless wisdom to know that Solomon was within mere inches of his death. Would it even be death here? Perhaps cosmic annihilations, with even his soul reduced to nothingness. It was difficult to say. "The Age of Humans..." he began, his voice firm, "has freedom enshrined at its heart. Man must be allowed to grow. What we call "life" is something with an end. Life is a pilgrimage that accrues suffering. But it is absolutely not only a tale of death, evil, and separation. That is what it means to be human. Not divine. But human. Had Marduk wished it any differently, then perhaps he wouldn't have allowed the Golden Empire to rule in his stead. Chakra has enabled this freedom, empowering it. Has it led to evil? Absolutely. But for every evil act there is an equal act of goodness to behold! I spent my life watching with my own two eyes the acts of kindness and love humans can display to one another. You may smite me, you may not believe me - but I have watched as I was commanded. I allowed humans to grow, to make decisions, and to live. But now that this man...this cruel man Imeroth...has intervened. I have no choice. I must take a stand. For it is no longer humanity's choice, but the machinations of a broken man who is likely manipulated by something far worse than him!" Solomon's eyes met the celestial being's, locking in an intense glare.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It didn't take any sophisticated clairvoyance or endless wisdom to know that Solomon was within mere inches of his death. Would it even be death here? Perhaps cosmic annihilations, with even his soul reduced to nothingness. It was difficult to say. "The Age of Humans..." he began, his voice firm, "has freedom enshrined at its heart. Man must be allowed to grow. What we call "life" is something with an end. Life is a pilgrimage that accrues suffering. But it is absolutely not only a tale of death, evil, and separation. That is what it means to be human. Not divine. But human. Had Marduk wished it any differently, then perhaps he wouldn't have allowed the Golden Empire to rule in his stead. Chakra has enabled this freedom, empowering it. Has it led to evil? Absolutely. But for every evil act there is an equal act of goodness to behold! I spent my life watching with my own two eyes the acts of kindness and love humans can display to one another. You may smite me, you may not believe me - but I have watched as I was commanded. I allowed humans to grow, to make decisions, and to live. But now that this man...this cruel man Imeroth...has intervened. I have no choice. I must take a stand. For it is no longer humanity's choice, but the machinations of a broken man who is likely manipulated by something far worse than him!" Solomon's eyes met the celestial being's, locking in an intense glare.
Solomon's cry fell on deaf ears, the Celestial ignoring his attempts at reason. The cyan sphere compressed into a single sharp spear of 10 meters long, aimed towards Solomon's chest. The Celestial tilted his head slightly, the blue eyes changing to that of a bright blue matching the sword he aimed.

"Perhaps Lord Marduk was wrong, Solomon. I will fix his mistakes with humanity in due time, starting with you. This is your end, Solomon the Wise. You do not have to wonder if death will still apply to you - it will not matter either way."

As he speaks, the Celestial closes his hand tightly, launching the spear at Solomon's chest at rapid speeds. A spiraling spear of thousands of shards of cyan shards, the spear pierces through Solomon's white robes, showering them with blood. Cyan sand fell around the Mage, hovering inches from the ground. Electricity coursed through Solomon's body as he felt his very soul weakening, his vision become blurred. The Silent King's end was finally nigh.

Until.

Enough.

A single word boomed through the field, a golden wind blowing and echoing through the empty space as if it shook the very air. As quickly as it happened, the cyan spear rewinded it's movement, returning from Solomon's chest to beside the blue eyed Celestial. The crimson stained robes returned to clean ivory in a blink, as if the blood never touched them and Solomon, once gravely injured and fatigued, was now returned to full health and chakra. If not for the now constant lightness Solomon felt where the sword pierced, he'd have been in perfect shape.

The golden smoke that seemingly reversed time continued to spread across the field before slowly concentrating above the Celestial, a heavy mass developing in the sky. The golden mist continued to become denser, shaping itself into a figure. As the golden smoke fully forms, it begins to fade away and reveal a man levitating above the Mage and the blue cloaked Celestial. Wearing golden robes accentuated with white and black markings, a pale figure watched Solomon, his eyes staring down as two horns above his ears traced down his jawline, their spikes pointed towards Solomon. Holding a staff of two different colors, cyan blue on one end and orangish red on the other, the man looked down towards Solomon. The entirety of his eye was black except the center which appeared fading. Around the iris, it has a corona-like pattern, resembling a solar eclipse. He began to lower towards the earth, standing beside the first cloaked figure as he addresses Solomon. His voice, though the same as before, seemingly lowered and adjusted to Solomon.

"You will have to forgive Nannar; he speaks from a place of great concern for your world. Though Lord Marduk tasked us with the heavens and the stars, there is still one that we favor above all. The one where it all started," the voice said, motioning around. As he did so, the stars around them seemingly begin to star flying across the skies. Shooting stars, planets rotating and more zoomed across the skies as the deity demonstrated his might before the skies went pitch black. "We've seen it all happen here. From the Void to Irkalla, there is much that we've seen - and will see." The figure waved his hand at the mention of Irkalla and a golden ripple flowed through space, opening a one way mirror to Irkalla and the Palace of Ganzir. Several humans stood in battle with the Lady of the Underworld herself, their efforts showed to Solomon directly.

"You see, there is much that is happening in the world, my dear King. Your Champions continue to fail while Imeroth's forces continue to grow. While Nannar wants to end you himself, I wish to speak to you before anything is decided. You don't have to worry about him for now - he is suspended in time. We are free to move and speak as we wish" As he spoke, it became clear that Nannar wasn't just standing still as not even his robes moved, suspended as if wind had just touched them and froze them.

"My name is Anu, the God of the Heavens, Lord of Demons and Master of Space/Time and Anutu. "

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In 816 years the closest Solomon had come to death was when his brother, Absalom, invaded Jerusalem. But no blood was drawn, save for his elder brother's. He knelt before Nannar, his now tilted downward. Solomon, Mage King, had done all he could. Or so he had hoped. His one regret in life was his reservations as the shadows of Imeroth spread around the world. But he had faith that Enkidu would continue his life's work, carrying on his philosophy. Solomon drew one final breath, feeling the pressure of Nannar's presence as the spear raced toward his chest. The impact instantly punctured his flesh, the compressed long-spear spinning as it entered his body. Blue sand sprayed outward in a mixture with his blood, splattering around him in this celestial sanctuary. Though the pain hadn't been as much as Solomon had imagined, his body wavered and began to collapse against the sheer force of the spear. Darkness.

But his flame did not extinguish. His amortal body did not meet its own mortality. A familiar golden wind swept through the Divine realm rewinding time itself. The spear that had spiraled through Solomon's body reversed its course. His crimson stained robes returned to their original condition when he entered the heavens. And suddenly life surged back into Solomon, his only response gasping for air as his Tenseigan illuminated eyes opened wide in shock. He gasped for air, his hand clutching his chest where the spear had ruptured, collapsed, and pierced his lungs. But there was no hole, no wound, not even blood. Just a lightness. A chilled and light breath circulated through his body as he took in air; his chest felt light. As if he was climbing atop a tall mountain in the sky with the thinnest of air. Yet he did not have trouble breathing.

His eyes quickly focused, mind racing to grasp the reality that he still lived by the grace of Anu - a new Divinity that stood before him. But not entirely new. By now his name had become familiar to Solomon; To Anu life, Seek to the Sky. The master of Anutu. "I..." He paused for a moment. grateful that Anu had spared him but also unsure of what to say to thee Divinity. "By now you must know everything about me." He managed to smile awkwardly while he stood up. "Then you must be the one who spoke through my specter." Once again he realized the gravity of the situation. Nannar, a god who had struck him down so effortlessly, had just been frozen in time by Anu, the God of the Heavens. The gulf in their Divinity might even be more massive in the ocean that separated Solomon and Nannar.

Through his Divinity the God of the Heavens opens a means to view the Underworld directly, seeing the battle against Phetra. A pit formed in Solomon's stomach as he saw the Voidspace around Ganzir itself. "Will see. You have seen the future then? Then my suspicions are correct. There is something much greater at play..." His hands moved to his eyes, clutching at his face for a moment. The Tenseigan attempted to shine through. "A god gifted me with clairvoyance many years ago. I interpreted that, and my apathy toward power, to serve as a guardian for humanity. But not to interfere to bring humans under my power. Only to serve as a barrier for humanity against what might be out of their experience. And yet I have not seen enough. Imeroth's machinations escape me. The forces behind those plans even more so." Solomon lamented, his eyes still focused on the battle before him.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In 816 years the closest Solomon had come to death was when his brother, Absalom, invaded Jerusalem. But no blood was drawn, save for his elder brother's. He knelt before Nannar, his now tilted downward. Solomon, Mage King, had done all he could. Or so he had hoped. His one regret in life was his reservations as the shadows of Imeroth spread around the world. But he had faith that Enkidu would continue his life's work, carrying on his philosophy. Solomon drew one final breath, feeling the pressure of Nannar's presence as the spear raced toward his chest. The impact instantly punctured his flesh, the compressed long-spear spinning as it entered his body. Blue sand sprayed outward in a mixture with his blood, splattering around him in this celestial sanctuary. Though the pain hadn't been as much as Solomon had imagined, his body wavered and began to collapse against the sheer force of the spear. Darkness.

But his flame did not extinguish. His amortal body did not meet its own mortality. A familiar golden wind swept through the Divine realm rewinding time itself. The spear that had spiraled through Solomon's body reversed its course. His crimson stained robes returned to their original condition when he entered the heavens. And suddenly life surged back into Solomon, his only response gasping for air as his Tenseigan illuminated eyes opened wide in shock. He gasped for air, his hand clutching his chest where the spear had ruptured, collapsed, and pierced his lungs. But there was no hole, no wound, not even blood. Just a lightness. A chilled and light breath circulated through his body as he took in air; his chest felt light. As if he was climbing atop a tall mountain in the sky with the thinnest of air. Yet he did not have trouble breathing.

His eyes quickly focused, mind racing to grasp the reality that he still lived by the grace of Anu - a new Divinity that stood before him. But not entirely new. By now his name had become familiar to Solomon; To Anu life, Seek to the Sky. The master of Anutu. "I..." He paused for a moment. grateful that Anu had spared him but also unsure of what to say to thee Divinity. "By now you must know everything about me." He managed to smile awkwardly while he stood up. "Then you must be the one who spoke through my specter." Once again he realized the gravity of the situation. Nannar, a god who had struck him down so effortlessly, had just been frozen in time by Anu, the God of the Heavens. The gulf in their Divinity might even be more massive in the ocean that separated Solomon and Nannar.

Through his Divinity the God of the Heavens opens a means to view the Underworld directly, seeing the battle against Phetra. A pit formed in Solomon's stomach as he saw the Voidspace around Ganzir itself. "Will see. You have seen the future then? Then my suspicions are correct. There is something much greater at play..." His hands moved to his eyes, clutching at his face for a moment. The Tenseigan attempted to shine through. "A god gifted me with clairvoyance many years ago. I interpreted that, and my apathy toward power, to serve as a guardian for humanity. But not to interfere to bring humans under my power. Only to serve as a barrier for humanity against what might be out of their experience. And yet I have not seen enough. Imeroth's machinations escape me. The forces behind those plans even more so." Solomon lamented, his eyes still focused on the battle before him.
Anu stood before Solomon, standing yet his very nature and presence seemed to allude a grand nature that lifted him above his companions. Indeed he stood taller than the others, but in this suspended moment in time, nothing but the Mage King and the Master of Demons mattered.

"I've seen many things. As the master of Space and Time, I am able to see and observe everything that happens within the space/time continuum. The only things that escape my sight are those bound to different realities and those interfered with or masked by Divinity." Anu turned towards the golden rift, watching the Champions struggle against Phetra.

"The future is usually set in stone, regardless of the choices made. Birth, life, death - they are all steps on the path that is determined before them. Much like the mortal Kotetsu here," Anu mentioned, motioning towards the rift where Phetra had just emerged from Kotetsu's body, "some things are unavoidable. The timeline is unchanging and this is how time has flowed since Lord Marduk ordained it. However, lately, strange events have occurred - events I have not witnessed in any timeline. While Imeroth's scheming plays a part in it, something else is at play. Something I cannot see nor predict. And that... is worrying, Solomon."

Anu paused, discontent shown on the pale face. There were very few things that could worry a Celestial and none of them were good things for humanity. "Imeroth's plans advance daily, some of his allies have allies amongst your Champions. Phetra's strength is no longer bound by the crown she wore; with the Champions continuously falling, it becomes clearer that they cannot win. I cannot see the end of this battle, perhaps it is because of the Divinities at hand actively altering reality that changes this, but even your back up plan may fail."

Anu turned from the rift towards Solomon, speaking more urgently. "Dire consequences have already stemmed from your gamble in Irkalla, ones that will effect the greater world for some time. The Mainland and Tobusekai aren't the only places reeling from this decision. You can shift things though. You may have the means to change this.

The blade you were pierced by was no normal blade; you may have felt a lightness to you, a cooling sensation where you were stabbed. You were marked by a Celestial, marked by Suen. It is powerful enough to defeat Phetra without other casualties. I offer you a simple choice, Solomon. Defeat Phetra for your Champions or Allow more of them to suffer.

There will be a time when Humanity needs Solomon's Strength more than they need Solomon's Wisdom. Will you continue to advise more than assist? You can defeat Phetra now, taking use of this power and ending the imbalance she has thrown the Underworld and by extension, everything into. However, there will be no rest after this; Imeroth and his allies will actively seek you out. Enemies from the Void and more will hunt you and other Ninja as well.

Or you can continue to plead your case for why your inaction has helped the world? We have all the time in the world here, quite literally. Perhaps you can explain why your inaction has been the best thing to do." Anu leaned his head towards the side, raising a brow as he watched Solomon. "Have you ever wondered why you were chosen and not Garret Hawke, or Naruto, or other wielders of the Six Paths chakra?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anu stood before Solomon, standing yet his very nature and presence seemed to allude a grand nature that lifted him above his companions. Indeed he stood taller than the others, but in this suspended moment in time, nothing but the Mage King and the Master of Demons mattered.

"I've seen many things. As the master of Space and Time, I am able to see and observe everything that happens within the space/time continuum. The only things that escape my sight are those bound to different realities and those interfered with or masked by Divinity." Anu turned towards the golden rift, watching the Champions struggle against Phetra.

"The future is usually set in stone, regardless of the choices made. Birth, life, death - they are all steps on the path that is determined before them. Much like the mortal Kotetsu here," Anu mentioned, motioning towards the rift where Phetra had just emerged from Kotetsu's body, "some things are unavoidable. The timeline is unchanging and this is how time has flowed since Lord Marduk ordained it. However, lately, strange events have occurred - events I have not witnessed in any timeline. While Imeroth's scheming plays a part in it, something else is at play. Something I cannot see nor predict. And that... is worrying, Solomon."

Anu paused, discontent shown on the pale face. There were very few things that could worry a Celestial and none of them were good things for humanity. "Imeroth's plans advance daily, some of his allies have allies amongst your Champions. Phetra's strength is no longer bound by the crown she wore; with the Champions continuously falling, it becomes clearer that they cannot win. I cannot see the end of this battle, perhaps it is because of the Divinities at hand actively altering reality that changes this, but even your back up plan may fail."

Anu turned from the rift towards Solomon, speaking more urgently. "Dire consequences have already stemmed from your gamble in Irkalla, ones that will effect the greater world for some time. The Mainland and Tobusekai aren't the only places reeling from this decision. You can shift things though. You may have the means to change this.

The blade you were pierced by was no normal blade; you may have felt a lightness to you, a cooling sensation where you were stabbed. You were marked by a Celestial, marked by Suen. It is powerful enough to defeat Phetra without other casualties. I offer you a simple choice, Solomon. Defeat Phetra for your Champions or Allow more of them to suffer.

There will be a time when Humanity needs Solomon's Strength more than they need Solomon's Wisdom. Will you continue to advise more than assist? You can defeat Phetra now, taking use of this power and ending the imbalance she has thrown the Underworld and by extension, everything into. However, there will be no rest after this; Imeroth and his allies will actively seek you out. Enemies from the Void and more will hunt you and other Ninja as well.

Or you can continue to plead your case for why your inaction has helped the world? We have all the time in the world here, quite literally. Perhaps you can explain why your inaction has been the best thing to do." Anu leaned his head towards the side, raising a brow as he watched Solomon. "Have you ever wondered why you were chosen and not Garret Hawke, or Naruto, or other wielders of the Six Paths chakra?"
As he spoke Solomon unconsciously moved his hand back to his chest where Nannar's blade had ran him through. It was still light and chilled, just as Anu said. He paused then, waiting. Letting Anu's words sink into his mind. And then he finally spoke, "I never spent much time wondering why. It seemed like an impossible conundrum. Something unknowable. I believed myself to be a living vessel for god's will. And so I acted as nothing more than a tool, as a silent observer and guardian." Solomon paused again, his eyes narrowing slightly. "I sent them into the Underworld to fight for a chance for humanity to win alone, without any Divine intervention. But..." He smiled, his mind wandering to the Chains of Heaven. "They are not truly alone. You are right, this isn't a battle they can win alone. But they took the chance head on, despite all odds and affiliations. A group of humans with different interests, conflicting personalities, and contradictory worldviews all came together in a common purpose: to destroy a tyrant. Perhaps they are not as bad as some would believe." He warmly smiled; despite the chaos, pain, and death this was still true. Weakened reality in the Underworld couldn't change that fact.

He continued, "I had a contingency from the beginning should all else fail: Enkidu, a younger brother of your kind. I am sure you know of him. Born of the Void itself." Solomon stood, facing away from the broadcasted battle and looking directly at Anu. "I will fight with every ounce of power in my body, Six Paths Chakra or not. I will battle at every corner of the world, be it in the Far East or West. Because Imeroth cannot win. Whatever machinations he has planned go beyond the scope of humanity. I will go to the Underworld and stop her with Enkidu. I will use these eyes, in spite of their limitations, to stop the cosmic cataclysm that Imeroth has engineered with whatever dark forces exist behind him." His voice was resolute.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As he spoke Solomon unconsciously moved his hand back to his chest where Nannar's blade had ran him through. It was still light and chilled, just as Anu said. He paused then, waiting. Letting Anu's words sink into his mind. And then he finally spoke, "I never spent much time wondering why. It seemed like an impossible conundrum. Something unknowable. I believed myself to be a living vessel for god's will. And so I acted as nothing more than a tool, as a silent observer and guardian." Solomon paused again, his eyes narrowing slightly. "I sent them into the Underworld to fight for a chance for humanity to win alone, without any Divine intervention. But..." He smiled, his mind wandering to the Chains of Heaven. "They are not truly alone. You are right, this isn't a battle they can win alone. But they took the chance head on, despite all odds and affiliations. A group of humans with different interests, conflicting personalities, and contradictory worldviews all came together in a common purpose: to destroy a tyrant. Perhaps they are not as bad as some would believe." He warmly smiled; despite the chaos, pain, and death this was still true. Weakened reality in the Underworld couldn't change that fact.

He continued, "I had a contingency from the beginning should all else fail: Enkidu, a younger brother of your kind. I am sure you know of him. Born of the Void itself." Solomon stood, facing away from the broadcasted battle and looking directly at Anu. "I will fight with every ounce of power in my body, Six Paths Chakra or not. I will battle at every corner of the world, be it in the Far East or West. Because Imeroth cannot win. Whatever machinations he has planned go beyond the scope of humanity. I will go to the Underworld and stop her with Enkidu. I will use these eyes, in spite of their limitations, to stop the cosmic cataclysm that Imeroth has engineered with whatever dark forces exist behind him." His voice was resolute.
Solomon was silent for a moment, digesting what Anu had said. After a while, he spoke, admitting not knowing why it was he the Igigi targeted, expressing his belief to merely be a vessel for god's will. Anu's expressionless face stayed the same through the response, listening to his resolve as he spoke and watched them struggle against Phetra.

"And you think nonaction is part of any of the Gods' will? Do you believe Lord Marduk would sit idly as his realm begin to fade away? You possessed wisdom beyond your years long ago, it is what attracted the Divine towards you and your Six Paths Chakra but perhaps it was mistaken.. Your gamble is failing and Phetra grows stronger. This band of misfit ninja is what you placed your bet on. Even their attempts to band together to defeat Phetra means little in the long run - what good is their intention in the Underworld if they plan to do the same things they were doing to defile this planet and everything dear to it? I've seen what people have done in this world time and time againl when there is danger and threats, they only assess it by how much of a threat it is to them personally and not their kind. They say they care about this world but after every threat has been taken out, what do they do? Turn one another, wage war, defile temples and institutions, destroy the balance between nature and life - make no mistake, they are still as bad as described.

As for Enkidu, I have observed him, yes. His very existence is proof of what I am saying. He was created out of response to mankind's effects on the planet and animals. The Void and Space is always listening, Solomon. Always reacting, growing. Showing. While Enkidu is powerful, it does not address the question I asked of you. You mention you will fight with all of your power, wherever you must in order to stop Imeroth but you may be far too late. Imeroth's champion Madara is on his way to sealing yet another Tailed Beast while other Voidlords gather around the Mainland preparing for new troubles. Your inaction in the past has been very consequential, a myriad of unfortunate events that could have been prevented now leading to this planet's very life being threatened. More awaits than Imeroth and his subordinates, but....

While Enkidu is capable, the impact on the flow of time troubles me. Enkidu's very existence should not be. Born of the Void as a response to humanity, Enkidu does not exist within the normal flow of time and space, being a deity himself. His intervening in ordained events may have long standing ramifications to your world, the least of which being the end of his godhood itself. Yes, it is possible for God's to lose their Divinity. It is the very reason others outside of myself cannot intervene." Anu spoke to Solomon, explaining the perils that may come from Enkidu's excursion into the underworld, though he knew it to be an inevitability that he still attempts to help. "You attempted to have your Spirit learn more about Anutu through the Igigi and it's properties. It is not something that can be simply told, it is to be experienced, felt. Anutu is Divine. Authority. Power. It is the Alpha and Omega of Eanna, from the light of the stars to the dust of the moon. From the time of time to the emptiness of space. Anutu is my power.

You say you will go stop Phetra but you do not possess the necessary power to defeat her. The Six Paths Chakra can only go so far, Mage King. How will you accomplish this? Your Creation is dead. Invested in this world, I cannot stand as idly as you have though I cannot directly interfere. However... I can assist you."

Waving his hand, golden smoke spirals into existence beside Solomon before slowly thinning out with Enkidu left standing in it's place. The green haired God looked slightly confused but remarkably well adjusted to what had just occurred. "Apologies for the arrival, Enkidu. As I was saying, I can assist you, Solomon. I can grant you limited access to my power and it will allow you to safely travel to Irkalla undisturbed. However, in exchange for the power, your own will be inaccessible in some form; The Kekkei Genkei you treasure - the Six Paths Chakra and Tenseigan will be impossible to utilize as well as that Spiritual Weapon of yours, Suen will only cause issues with it. While this power is fleeting, the losses are not. Make not mistake, you will be unable to utilize any of these again. Make your choice quickly, Solomon. Your Champions may not survive another assault by Phetra."

Anu had gave Solomon an ultimatum: Help defeat Phetra at the cost of his own skills and allies or allow Enkidu to sacrifice himself to do so?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon smiled as Enkidu appeared beside him. They were ready. He was ready. "I would never profess to predict the nature of the Divine. To me it has always been unknowable. But I will always bet on humanity. Always." His Tenseigan faded away, deactivated. "I accept this power and venture into the darkness with Enkidu. Let's begin."

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anu nodded solemnly, Solomon having accepted his fate. "Very well, you know the task that must be done. Be swift, her time approaches. You will see the moment to strike soon."

Raising his hand to Solomon's forehead, Anu channeled a large amount of energy through his arm into Solomon. Solomon would feel the same way he felt after the sword pierced him, now flushed across his entire body. His Kekkei Genkei and skills fading away, Solomon's very skin glows a faint bluish purple color.

"In the hells of Irkalla, demons arise. "

Removing his hand, Anu causing the portal he watched the Raiders from to enlarge. Large enough for the duo to travel through, the portal begins to glow a brighter golden color.

"And now. You may leave. Be swift."