Not open for further replies.
Kin
1,210💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

You must be registered for see images
The Pacific Park is an oceanfront amusement park located in Santa Monica, California. Located on the Santa Monica Pier, the amusement park looks directly out toward the Pacific Ocean towards the direction of Catalina Island. This location is the only amusement park on the West Coast of the United States and is Los Angeles only admission free park. Pacific Park is home to twelve different rides, all themed after the most popular heroes of the past. It is also home to the world’s first and only solar powered Ferris Wheel, which provides an amazing view of the ocean.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Characters that are recognized as Students, or Provisional Heroes, can post in this thread. The thread is considered the weekend and the students have been given free reign to travel outside of Bodega Bay.

→ This Free-Roam is considered an Recreational Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation. It also means the thread will remain available weekly each time the thread is opened.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to wind down and escape the environment of Horizon University. Ever since the Crisis: Mayhem in Rebirth - the staff believed that it would be toxic to keep the students trapped within their studies.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ This Thread Never Opens with Any Named NPC ( Unless Stated Otherwise ), Whom You Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod.​

Rewards
→ Must Properly Participate in 2 Weekly Attempts ( For the Month ) to Earn 6 Trait Points.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Afternoon 2:00 P.M , Sunny [Clear Skies]​

Last edited:

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
989💸
Kumi
8,628💴
Trait Points
66⚔️

It was a normal afternoon on the boardwalk; the breeze was flowing in a harmonic pattern as it swept across the landscape. Mirabelle had missed one of her days of classes, which prompted her to gain an absent notice; something she expected but she attended the rest of her classes that week. She had so many things on her mind, one of them was hoping none of her clients or contacts tried to call her as she left her business phone at the Yakuza household. She walked around the park, airpods in as she listened to her music. The teachers on campus decided to allow the students a free weekend, to take their minds off things but Mirabelle couldn’t take her mind of the man named Stain. “Maybe Yuma might know where to find him, but he wouldn’t agree with me killing him off…damn it…” she side kicking a rock.

Mirabelle’s hair was now shorter compared to what it was during her time in the black market. This was thanks to her personal salon friend’s quirk, allowing her to change her hair length and style at any time. It was convenient to help her truly but never the less, she took a stop at one of the booths. “Ah, little miss! Would you like an attempt at the prize?” the booth runner asked. She smiled, it was for fun so she took the chance.

It was a shooting booth, with five targets. If she managed to hit all five she can win a grand prize but she needed to land at least three for a basic prize. Three shots landed, two missed. It was worth the shot, which then picked a small teddy bear as her prize. “Thank you” she said as she walked away and continued to wander the boardwalk.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
250💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
You must be registered to see images
Waking up from a bad dream regarding his childhood and the incident that took Jin's parents away from him, he looks around his room which was empty, lifeless, and nothing but a photo of him and his grandfather together when he was little occupying a small space on the cupboard next to his mattress. Jin scratches his cheek as he wonders what he's gonna be doing this weekend. In reality, Jin wasn't really close with anyone at Horizon, he had schoolmates sure enough, but not someone he would casually hang out with. That was until he remembered that he now was part of the "Six Heroes"; a group of gifted students that were sure to take the future of the world in their own hands, bettering it and ridding it from villains. He picks up his phone, texting both his peers and members of their group; Hakumen and Anakin, creating a group chat in the process.
"Yo Hakumen, Anakin... what are you guys up to? what do you say we meet up somewhere and hang.... The "Pacific Park" down at the pier maybe?"

@BusinessManTeno
@BZA

🍆Moderator Notes: Due to neither BZA's or Vasto's characters establishing in-character that they've joined the Six Heroes, the basis of this communication and the subsequent RPing is voided.🍆

Last edited by a moderator:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
253💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Awards
Danny made his way down to the boardwalk, he decided it was a good idea to take his mind off recent events. As he stepped into the pacific park Danny inhaled deeply, enjoying the mixing scents of the sea and of various amusement park foods. He smiled slightly and started walking down the main thoroughfare, passing the vendors calling out their treats and the offers of games and prizes. Danny thought he saw a few familiar faces as he wandered around, seems several students from campus had had the same idea as him. It didn't bother him but neither did he see any faces from his own class, so he instead got himself some ice cream. As Danny was enjoying his icy treat he noticed a huge ferris wheel at the end of the boardwalk, Danny whistled as he shaded his eyes and looked up at the top of the ride. It was massive! The view was sure to be great from up there.

So Danny made his way over and waited in line, he took a ride to the top of the ferries wheel. Enjoying the cool breeze and the sparkling water, the boy finally felt himself relax a little bit for the first time since the crisis, the knots inside him loosening just a little. Danny sat back and relaxed, enjoying the rest of his ride.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,294💸
Kumi
536💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images
Waking up from a bad dream regarding his childhood and the incident that took Jin's parents away from him, he looks around his room which was empty, lifeless, and nothing but a photo of him and his grandfather together when he was little occupying a small space on the cupboard next to his mattress. Jin scratches his cheek as he wonders what he's gonna be doing this weekend. In reality, Jin wasn't really close with anyone at Horizon, he had schoolmates sure enough, but not someone he would casually hang out with. That was until he remembered that he now was part of the "Six Heroes"; a group of gifted students that were sure to take the future of the world in their own hands, bettering it and ridding it from villains. He picks up his phone, texting both his peers and members of their group; Hakumen and Anakin, creating a group chat in the process.
"Yo Hakumen, Anakin... what are you guys up to? what do you say we meet up somewhere and hang.... The "Pacific Park" down at the pier maybe?"

@BusinessManTeno
@BZA
Hakumen too was waking up from a bad dream, but it felt so real. It was as if it was a sign. The dream was that Hakumen found Jermiah, and he was actually... EVIL, and Hakumen was forced to kill him... but why didnt Hakumen wake up upset, but rather relieved at the thought.. Was this dream of his a forewarning? Who knew, not Hakumen.. As he got up to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his body including his anaconda that girls cant stop staring at when he wears sweats, he receives a text from Jinn. Hakumen wasnt really talkative, but mori jin convinced Hakumen to get a phone, and ever sine they been chatting.. Not normally in Hakumens nature but he was able to let his guard down around those two.

"Sure. They are allowing us to get a breather. I will be there in 30"
Hakumen text back, this time not putting on his armor. Which was really weird but today he didnt want to even feel like he needs to be prepared. After getting freshened up he made his way to the pier.

🍆Moderator Notes: Due to neither BZA's or Vasto's characters establishing in-character that they've joined the Six Heroes, the basis of this communication and the subsequent RPing is voided.🍆

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
9,523💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
While in the sky, I flew in circles surveying the carnival that was going on. The good thing about being an avian was that I could scout all the good spots at the fair. I continued to circle around the amusement park, looking down on the citizens and fellow students within the area. I then turned my attention to the attractions. The Ferris Wheel didn't even appeal to me, I could go higher and faster than that wheel ever could. What was amusement to others was just another day for me. Perhaps food would be better? I zeroed in on a fruit cart that combined conventional fruits with spices. You could try out mango with pepper and lemon juice sprinkled on top, watermelon with salt on it etc. This intrigued me and flying did work up an appetite. I decided to swoop down and land in front of the stand.

One Mango with Pepper and lemon juice, please! I excitedly asked the vendor. My stomach growled at just the thought of it. Guess I was hungrier than I thought. The vendor gave me my mango and I paid him and went about my day. Walking around the boardwalk, looking for any rides that I would like to try out.

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,025💸
Kumi
149💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Styl yawned. No one could beat him. He was behind a stand, called "Arm Wrestle Stand." The concpet was simple as he explained so many times to contestants:

"You sit, and arm wrestle me. Quirk or no quirk you decide, but the catch is if you use a quirk I can use one too. If you beat me in an arm wrestle I will reward you with a 500$. If you lose, you pay me 1 dollar. Well?"

And just like always he would get people to the stand, try once, twice, even 4 times, but the result was the same: defeat. When they didn't use their quirk, Styl's superior normal strength would win. When they did use a quirk: Star Platinum's superior power would win. As a result Styl was chilling behind a stand, without loosing for hours. He reckoned he would win all the money he was wagering. And to be frank, he already claimed 112$ from participants, his idea wasn't too far fetched. It was an easy way to make money, not like he needed it, but it was also a way for Styl to just relax once in a while without constantly working out his body. This was perfect, he thought, as another customer made their way to his stand.

"Wanna give it a try?"

Last edited:

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
250💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Jin having arrived at the pier, couldn't help but notice all the fun people were having around here. Both civilians and students alike were participating in different activities, some were going on rides while others just walking about with fellow mates. Jin would spot a few of his fellow school mates upon arriving as he waits for Hakumen since he received a text from him telling Jin that he'll be there in about thirty minutes. However, Jin didn't really want to spend his time participating in casual fun, he rather did something more exciting, perhaps a little bit on the dangerous side. A thought came to Jin's mind as he quickly picks up his phone, texting Hakumen; "Yo Hakmen! you left the house yet? I was thinking maybe we could drop the "Black Market" a visit... you know... to check out all the cool forbidden and taboo tools and strange shit they have over there?" Jin sent the text, following it with another one immediately; "BTW... COME PREPARED... just incase." Jin would send the text as he himself came prepared due to him always carrying around his various tools, as they can be easily hidden out of sight in their own way; for example his staff being remodeled and hidden in his left ear.

@BusinessManTeno

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,294💸
Kumi
536💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Jin having arrived at the pier, couldn't help but notice all the fun people were having around here. Both civilians and students alike were participating in different activities, some were going on rides while others just walking about with fellow mates. Jin would spot a few of his fellow school mates upon arriving as he waits for Hakumen since he received a text from him telling Jin that he'll be there in about thirty minutes. However, Jin didn't really want to spend his time participating in casual fun, he rather did something more exciting, perhaps a little bit on the dangerous side. A thought came to Jin's mind as he quickly picks up his phone, texting Hakumen; "Yo Hakmen! you left the house yet? I was thinking maybe we could drop the "Black Market" a visit... you know... to check out all the cool forbidden and taboo tools and strange shit they have over there?" Jin sent the text, following it with another one immediately; "BTW... COME PREPARED... just incase." Jin would send the text as he himself came prepared due to him always carrying around his various tools, as they can be easily hidden out of sight in their own way; for example his staff being remodeled and hidden in his left ear.

@BusinessManTeno
Hakumen as he approached the pier, he checked his cell phone.. Jin asked him to come prepared in the case of an emergency. Sadly Hakumen has yet to have a sword yet, and weirdly he brought his back pack with his costume in it. Hakumen just didnt feel comfortable with it. His Costume makes him look entirely different. The true color of his hair is actually blonde but his visored came with hair hes able to fool people with. As He came closer he spotted Jin, and began to speak in a very stale tone

"Speaking of the black market here, will get you marked as a suspect.. I once asked corki and he ratted on me.. I dont wish to explore the black market currently. I want to simply relax.. A spar or even a real battle is as far as im willing to go.. Sometimes you have to not burn yourself out as a hero.. Sit back and be unserious.. or nonserious... however you say it"
Hakumen sad switching his tone. For the first time in a while, hakumen was able to just relax.. and thats exactly what he is going to do.

Funnyavery3

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
"Hmm Pacific Park ehh? Looks like an interesting thing to go to. Time to head out!"

Yuuki would've spent his free time making more music, however he didn't want to burn out or get writer's block so he went out to relax and enjoy himself.

"Alrighty time to have fun!"

Yuuki would head to Pacific Park and take a ride on the first roller coaster he saw.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
349💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
Mirio arrived at the amusement park along with many of his fellow students, times had been hard lately for everyone, especially with the resurgence of villains. Whilst this was common in Japan, America had a considerably lower crime rate with the inauguration of President Sanders.

During hard times like this people believed laughter was the best medicine, Mirio himself believed this, striving to appear jovial and cheerful for himself and those around him. So he would take a very proactive approach to this little excursion, running at full speed to the nearest roller coaster.

The young hero in training almost slipped and fell over from his excitement, as he failed to notice a spill on the floor, skidding across it and barely maintaining his balance. With a comical grin Mirio joined the cue for the ride, before moving to his seat excitedly once the attendant confirmed his height.

However with the ride underway, disaster struck! Mirio was at the precipice of one of the largest coaster drops in the country and his excitement caused him to lose control of his quirk with his lower body phasing through the safety bars and his upper body grabbing the handles.

Clinging on for dear life as the ride surged onwards, Mirio's legs comically flapped in the breeze as he desperately held his trousers to the bar, covering his modesty as people around him yelled. Then it happened, snap!

The camera flashed taking the complimentary photo of everyone on the ride, however most obvious was the teenager covering his modesty dangling off the ride.

"Well, it wasn't what I expected to look like in the picture, but I guess I should keep it to send back to my family, thank god I didn't expose myself."

Funnyavery3

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
Exhilaration would fill Yuuki as the ride went upwards to a great drop. Famed as one of the largest coaster drops around, Yuuki body tightened and eyes dilated in anticipation. And there it was the great drop. During his ride on the way down, Yuuki would overhear the surprised exclamation of a random rider which prompted him to look back. Mirio was hanging like a flag with his hands on the bar being the only thing that prevented him from being jettisoned into the air.

"HANG ONNNNNNN WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Yuuki would say as his arms went up in the air. A fly would accidentally land in his open mouth on the way down quickly prompting Yuuki to spit it out yelling

"BLLEEEGGHHH" and making an extremely disgusted face

The camera on the descent of the ride flashed taking the complimentary photo of everyone on the ride, and one could see Yuuki's super disgusted face on it.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
578💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️

Week 2 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received 1 Week of Participation within this thread due to meeting the criteria being played out. For those that met the two week requirement, you have earned 6 Trait Points.

• Yuuki
  • Styl
  • Mirabelle
  • Danny
  • Falco
  • Mirio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.