Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First let me start off with reaction this is dope as fruuuck and just started reading it a little bit ago

So it seems to be a fantasy horror series on webtoon site where the protagonist dies but is sent back in time before a zombie apocalypse its not a normal zombie apocalypse story people develop super powers in this world and much much more. So your following this guys journey trying to fix the mistakes in his past life.

Theories for series
I think Noah is actually neos biological kid and explains why perish doesn't care for him and other kid belongs to uan. Also think the other son has abilities and remembers and those with abilities remember

After today's chapter I'm thinking the health monitor is sentient and somehow responsible for returning him in time. The health monitor woke him up and the light was yellow the same color eyes as the other him in his dream. I'm thinking this series might be going a supernatural angle not scifi or could be a hologram.

On a side not I wonder if the author read meltdown apocalypse light novel since it's very similar to the point it seems like plagiarism.

Last edited by a moderator: