Rate episode 55!

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">What was your funniest and coolest scene!?<br /> -<br /> <br /> <br /> For me, Sasuke thanking Konohamaru and Sarada overall, she was cool entire episode and Sumire! And when Bee met with Momoshiki and Kinshiki and when he started rapping! <br /> <br /> Too bad i dont have gif images to post them, if someone does please do!<br /> <br /> So, whats yours?<br /> <br /> <br /> And it was pretty much cool episode unlike others, finally with some action and stuff - so i give it 10/10</div>

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything you mentioned + the 1st scene with Momo/Kin and Urine. Scenes where Momo used the TBB was badass with the music. Sasuke and Boruto's fire-side talk was also nicely done. Momo's reaction to hearing about Kaguya was also badass and his Voice actor did well. All three Otsuki were nice to watch and i hope we get more powers from them since it seems Momo had Kaguya's S/T in some capacity.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752267" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752267">neosmith500 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Everything you mentioned + the 1st scene with Momo/Kin and Urine. Scenes where Momo used the TBB was badass with the music. Sasuke and Boruto's fire-side talk was also nicely done. Momo's reaction to hearing about Kaguya was also badass and his Voice actor did well. All three Otsuki were nice to watch and i hope we get more powers from them since it seems Momo had Kaguya's S/T in some capacity. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>When Urashiki showed up, i thought he would be superior to Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but he knew his place from the start which means that Urashiki isnt stronger then Momoshiki and Kinshiki, that much is clear<br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752268" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752268">123fire said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Every scene with the otsusukis. shinki Sarada and sumire. boruto scenes gave me cancer </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Yo! Im finally getting back into this... Naruto/Boruto series, and i really enjoyed todays episode unlike others... I loved Sarada every moment of her, she is cool indeed, no wonder she is SasuSaku daughter <br /> <br /> About Boruto , im not even sure why wasting time on him throwing shurikens the whole episode</div>

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Otsusuki scenes were easily the high point of the episode for me, though there were other good scenes. One cool addition I don't see anyone talking about though is Boruto discovering the technique he uses to beat Yurui. If I had to rate it....well, 3.5/5.

What we did see new was good, great even, but this is still the same stuff we saw in the movie, so its harder to impress. The next episode seems like it'll really switch things up with the first part of the exams though, so I'm curious about that.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was your funniest and coolest scene!?
-

For me, Sasuke thanking Konohamaru and Sarada overall, she was cool entire episode and Sumire! And when Bee met with Momoshiki and Kinshiki and when he started rapping!

Too bad i dont have gif images to post them, if someone does please do!

So, whats yours?

And it was pretty much cool episode unlike others, finally with some action and stuff - so i give it 10/10
I'm gonna give it a 6/10...definitely a step up, but could do a lot better.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752272" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752272">Sasuke the last Uchiha said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Trash filler episode, I rate it 0/5. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Sarada solos<br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752277" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752277">Guntah said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> The Otsusuki scenes were easily the high point of the episode for me, though there were other good scenes. One cool addition I don't see anyone talking about though is Boruto discovering the technique he uses to beat Yurui. If I had to rate it....well, 3.5/5.<br /> <br /> What we did see new was good, great even, but this is still the same stuff we saw in the movie, so its harder to impress. The next episode seems like it'll really switch things up with the first part of the exams though, so I'm curious about that. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>The episode was still interesting unlike others, Sasuke was there, Sarada , the only thing i care about, and the Bee rapping was cool and funny when he met the freaks , but i dont know episode kinda gave me something to prepare looking forward to something - it was cool</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752296" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752296">Dreckerplayer said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I'm gonna give it a 6/10...definitely a step up, but could do a lot better. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Always a respect for fucking Dreckerplayer haha, episode was good man 10/10 for me, i still respect your opinion. I like Sarada overall the whole episode she really bring something to it</div>

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Always a respect for fucking Dreckerplayer haha, episode was good man 10/10 for me, i still respect your opinion. I like Sarada overall the whole episode she really bring something to it
Have higher standards.Don't settle for less.

Meaning, don't take scraps and pieces of old material, and consider it brand new.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752306" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752306">Dreckerplayer said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Have higher standards.Don't settle for less.<br /> <br /> Meaning, don't take scraps and pieces of old material, and consider it <i>brand new</i>. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>True, but i still enjoyed the episode unlike others that we had before, and i hope it stays this way from now on</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752337" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752337">Dreckerplayer said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Hopefully it does stay like this, at minimum. But at best, it should, could, and can be better. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I didnt watch the previous episodes that much, i will from now, and lets see the next episode how it will go</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21752444" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21752444">AraigneeDuSoir said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sasuke's interaction w/ Konohamaru and my sig. Definitely the best things about episode 55. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Sarada was cool the entire episode - it was also funny when Sarada caught them training there and started questioning them</div>