Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Clearly its retcon but were Jigen and Kaguya partners
-Was he supposed to eat her?
-Were Momoshiki and Kinshiki operating without knowledge of Jigen?
-Was Momoshiki’s goal to take down Jigen from the very beginning?
-Will Urashiki play a part in the series? Will Toneri? Will Hagoromo reappear?
-Will Black Zetsu make a return?
-Is Jigen actually Urashiki Otsutsuki?
-Is the Juubi that’s restricted by the giant black rods a clone of Kaguya’s? Jigen can obviously clone things.
-What benefit does Kawaki have to Jigen outside of amplifying is Karma output?
-What did Jigen mean by “before I let you eat me...”?

Most importantly:
-Will True RSM Naruto and true Rinnegan prowess Sasuke make an appearance?
-*Will Emperor Madara make an appearance? *

Please resurrect Madara for assistance with combating full powered Jigen, even if temporarily. 😫👏

Edited to add:​
>I personally believe that Jigen isn’t an Otsutsuki despite his resemblance to the form depicted in the hologram. Similar to how Naruto’s KCM/RSM and Obito’s Rikudou Mode resemble Hagoromo’s form (his horns and Magatama patterns). Otsutsuki members don’t have Karma symbols visible on their body, which means that Jigen is a host. Perhaps the new Juubi is somehow the Otsutsuki that had given Jigen the Karma seal? Or the new Juubi the partner of the Otsutsuki that gave Jigen his seal 🧐. The plot thickens!

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well u r answering urself with ur own kestions....

-about Madara....teh otsutsukis became his biggest enemies..and madara will come back in his form tobi...ok u may think im saying nonsence but its all up to u to weither believe me or not..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is implied that Jigen and Kaguya are partners maybe even siblings.
He said the Jyuubi could eat him and Kaguya fused with the Jyubbi so my guess is Kaguya was to eat him.
I think they all came with the same mission but at different times although Momoshiki probably did give Boruto his power in an attempt to tilt the power scale in his favor.
I think Momoshiki just wants to get more powerful by any means. He's using Boruto's body sorta like how Kaguya did Madara.
I think Urashiki Toneri and Hagoromo will be involved. But not during this arc.
BZ is just an extension of Kaguya if she returns so does he.
Jigen is not urashiki.
Its likely the same ten tails
I think Jigen is gonna use Kawaki to perform some sort of edo sacrifice
I think they all came to harness power from the Jyuubi to resurrect an elder Otsutsuki but Kaguya defected and got sealed away and Momoshiki and Kinshiki got killed so