Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No pun intended regarding todays manga release, but what Chinjao said pretty much did hit the nail on the head with what he said.

You must be registered for see images

So basically Oda just said, "I bet this is what my fans are thinking right now."
Yup I am. If Luffy is struggling with him, how can he hope to defeat the elite? Especially considering the enemies he has yet to face in such short time. Theres not really time for him to train anymore.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No pun intended regarding todays manga release, but what Chinjao said pretty much did hit the nail on the head with what he said.

You must be registered for see images

So basically Oda just said, "I bet this is what my fans are thinking right now."
Yup I am. If Luffy is struggling with him, how can he hope to defeat the elite? Especially considering the enemies he has yet to face in such short time. Theres not really time for him to train anymore.
I think he testing him more so. Not only strength wise but mentally as well.

Last edited:

DiddyKing

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i really like one piece but id like to see luffy beat someone really strong on his first attempt for once (post time skip). It's really hard to get an idea of how strong he is at the moment maybe fight akoji to a draw or something similar...heck even if he got destroyed by him it would still show an idea of his strength. Maybe he will get to clash with joker and well see how he does. :)

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he testing him more so. Not only strength wise but mentally as well.
Maybe so but I think he was being pretty serious
Read the *********** translation.
Ill take a look
Yeah i really like one piece but id like to see luffy beat someone really strong on his first attempt for once (post time skip). It's really hard to get an idea of how strong he is at the moment maybe fight akoji to a draw or something similar...heck even if he got destroyed by him it would still show an idea of his strength. Maybe he will get to clash with joker and well see how he does. :)
Yeah true! Will see

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it was easier than his fight against hody jones

later he will show us more up his sleeve
The only reason why Hody seemed more difficult to defeat was because of the steroids. Besides, the anime made it seem more difficult than it was.