Trait Points
0⚔️
-Kai: No
-Subs: No
-No KG
-Yes CJ and CW
-No Custom elements
-No stealing Kumi
-Killing is allowed but doesn't count towards bio.
-I'll take the first move
-Starting at Mid-range
-I'll be using Omar Ares Bane Bio in my signature...
-terrain: Rocky valley with a small water source durrnning Highnoon with a cloudless sky.

*Omar stands in the middle of the valley next to the small river, basking in the warm sun. Red Oak Bone-breaker is strap to his back via five foot long baided hemp ropes*
Omar: This is a great day to kick some ass....

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also speaking doesen't affect timeframe, remember to have fun ^^ make the first move
(What bio are you using?)

Omar: Let's get this show on the road...
*I start by creating 4 water clones (W1-W4).*
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
Range: Short
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

*After creating my clones I unstrap Red Oak Bone-breaker
form my back.*
Red Oak Bone-breaker
Type: Weapon (Curved Bo Staff)
Chakra Cost: N/A (20 when suiton charka is being channeled through it)
Damage Points: 40 without suiton charka (80 with)
Description: Red Oak Bone-breaker is a curved Bo staff made from wood that has been completely immersed in water for almost a century. During that time the wood developed special properties, becoming semi-permeable, allowing it to hold, absorb and retain a finite amount of water (about two liters). As the staff absorbs water it becomes larger in circumference and diameter, as well as weight, causing more damage to be sustained if hit. It also becomes more difficult for the wielder to use for these same reasons. The staff is 6 feet long; towards the ends there is a slight curve of about 10 cm. Without any moisture present the staff only weighs 2 pounds, at maximum it weighs 10 pounds. Without any moisture present it's diameter is only 2 inches, at maximum it's diameter is 1 foot.
Note: Red Oak Bone-breaker can absorb moisture from the air.
Note: Red Oak Bone-breaker can absorb water from Suiton style jutsu C-rank and below which counts as a move.
Note: Red Oak Bone-breaker can only be used by AntiHero.
Approved:
*After releasing Red Oak Bone-breaker, W1 and W2 start running towards you in c criss-cross pattern. W3 performs Chakra Senseing Rain. W3, W4, and I stand in an "I" formation waiting for your move*
(Suiton: Chakra Kenpa No Ame) - Water Style: Chakra Senseing Rain
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instantly know there.

Last edited:

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
-As I see you and your clones coming, I make a tornado of Raiton chakra striking you all at the same time. Goku then makes a few more seals than makes a giant beast run at you to electrocute you.-

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Type: Offense
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-As I see you and your clones coming, I make a tornado of Raiton chakra striking you all at the same time. Goku then makes a few more seals than makes a giant beast run at you to electrocute you.-

Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Type: Offense
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.
*The Chakra Senseing Rain begans to fall as Goku release Tornado Lightning. W1 and W2 both get struck by the tornado and revert back into water. Omar quickly performs Great Break Through sending a large blast of wind crashing into the lightning tornado, nutrualizing it.*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*The rain continues to fall as Goku performs Lightning Beast Running Technique. As the beast make there was towards Omar and his clones (W3&W4), Omar performs Earth Release: Great Squirrel Golem.*
(Doton: Kyousei Kinezumi Bakemono)-Earth Release: Great Squirrel Golem
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs four hand-seals while focusing his/her doton chakra into their left foot. They then stomp his/her left foot on to the ground releasing their chakra into the earth. The earth then forms a dense 8ft tall, 4ft wide, 4ft thick Red Squirrel. This squirrel is extremely bulky making it a great shield as it can be used to block most C-rank jutsu without sustaining any damage. This squirrel cannot move as it weighs close to 500 pounds.

-Note: Can only be taught by AntiHero
-Note: Must be a signer of the Squirrel contract to use this jutsu.
-Note: Cannot use other doton jutsu in the same turn as Great Squirrel Golem.
-Note: Great Squirrel Golem can block up to 2 B-rank jutsu before being destroyed (respecting chakra nature for strengths and weaknesses).
-Note: If Great Squirrel Golem is hit by a Raiton jutsu B-rank or higher it is destroyed.
Contract Approval:
(Doton: Kyousei Kinezumi Bakemono)-Earth Release: Great Squirrel Golem approved here:

*Lightning Beast Running Technique slams into Great Squirrel Golem desroying it. W3 performs Water shark bomb, forming the shark just inches above Goku's head. The shark then comes crashing down on Goku.*
(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
(No water source required)

Omar: Nice moves, but your gonna hafta do better...
*Omar stands with his clones (W3&W4) in an "I" formation ready for Goku's next move*

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
As your water shark is coming, I quickly make a wall of raiton chakra to stop your shark. I then quickly channel raiton chakra into my sword and make copies of it appear start to spin, and fly at you and your clones with great speed cutting you. I then quickly place my right hand in front of me, and shoot a wave of raiton chakra at you and your clones while you're distracted.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As your water shark is coming, I quickly make a wall of raiton chakra to stop your shark. I then quickly channel raiton chakra into my sword and make copies of it appear start to spin, and fly at you and your clones with great speed cutting you. I then quickly place my right hand in front of me, and shoot a wave of raiton chakra at you and your clones while you're distracted.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.
*Water shark bomb crahes into Goku's Lightning Release Wall
Technique and disburst into water which lands around Goku. Goku then performs Lightning Blades Levitation sending 2 swords flying at Omar and his clones. Omar quickly performs Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken sending two Shuriken each at one of Goku's swords.
Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken (Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken)
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikes, which will engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

*Goku's Lightning Strike Horn Technique strikes both clones and reverts them back to water. Omar uses Wind Style: Great Break Through aiming it at the gound which allowed him to except into long range where the Lightning Strike Horn couldnt rach him.*
Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Omar: Damn that was close... you almost had me there...
*Omar, now standing in long range, performs Water Release: Eternal Tight Bind. Omar infuses the five hemp ropes he released from Red Oak Bone-breaker with suiton chakra and sends three of them flying at Goku and tosses two of them on to the ground 5ft in fornt of himself.
(Suiton: Kagirinai Kinbaku) - Water Release: Eternal Tight Bind
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+5 to control/manipulate the ropes)
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs seven hand-seals, and then takes 5 foot-long hemp ropes (usually worn as a garment or type of harness) and infuses them with suiton chakra which also saturates them with water. Once infused with suiton chakra these ropes can be independently controlled and manipulated solely by the user. These ropes can be used to bind, tie, or secure an opponent by wrapping around their head, legs or arms in specific rope patterns then bind the hands to the feet and the feet to the head. As soon as an opponent is caught the user can then tighten or loosen the ropes using the Dog and Rabbit hand-seals. The user can also set the ropes to self tighten by performing the Dragon hand-seal, once done the ropes will tighten and painfully contort the victims body, killing them.

-Note: Can only be taught by AntiHero.
-Note: Suiton jutsu B-rank or above can not be used while controlling/manipulating the ropes.
-Note: Once infused with suiton chakra these ropes cannot be cut, sliced, and/or severed by normal means; nor be set ablaze by fire jutsu (unless S-rank or above).
-Note: The ropes can only be manipulated/controlled for up to 3 turns.
-Note: Can only be used once in battle.
-Note: This jutsu can be used in combination with a B-rank or higher Raiton justu.

Omar: Come at me, bro...

Reactions: Awkward Linguist

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
- As the ropes begin to wrap around me, I make a tornado of raiton chakra which swats the ropes away. I then jump away from them, while also weaving handseals to make 4 pillars of lightning to bind you. As the pillars trap you, I make a lightning clone and throw several paperbombs at you while you're trapped.-

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Last edited: