Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so do you know how to start a fight? How the rules for a fight work like range, terrain etc?

Also in each fight, link your bio, so your opponent knows the character you're using

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Alright so do you know how to start a fight? How the rules for a fight work like range, terrain etc?

Also in each fight, link your bio, so your opponent knows the character you're using
I belive i do. Leme start out this fight.

LoK's R&R
All out Battle
Mid- Range
In my fathers dojo, mostly empty expect for the three swords hanging on the wall to the right of us, in the center on the room
Bio I'll be using: Cecilia

You must be registered for see images

Cecilia, bows her head, in a formal manner to represent her respect for her opponent before a match begins. She dashes at Pervy moving from mid-range to close range. Once in close range unleashes a punch at their chest, causing Pervy to step back in pain, and to finish him, kicks him in the gut, forcing Pervy to his knees.

Hmph, pathetic.

Moves Used:
(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

Strike the target with a strong fist to the chest, pushing them backwards relatively easy.

(Kikku) Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

Much like Punch, this is pretty self explanatory. You kick anywhere you choose on the target