ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I adore her and her smile that lights my every path for an endless mile. I fall helpless before her beauty and every desire for her gaze and attention on me lights my very soul on fire. I see her and every pain drenched in sickness fades away I see her and I realize she is the reason I awake to live everyday. I hear her laugh and suddenly my life has meaning I'm given hope, I make her laugh and I realize without her my heart can't cope. I'm with her and already I dread when we part but I know when she leaves she will take with her my heart. I know she seeks love from others and not me but in my world she is the only happiness I see. Her attention and care is my endless mission and to those who would seek her love for themselves I will never bow in submission. She is my nengan my hearts desire but to keep us apart her own ambitions conspire. She is my rose among thorns my candle in the darkness where she goes I go else I am left heartless. She is my reason for singing when I hear no tune the beauty I desire like a wolf howling at the moon. She is the one sweet taste among the bitterness in my life for her I would bare any pain and an eternity of strife. I would conquer the world to brighten her day for she brightens mine in every way. She is my hearts desire the image torturing my soul when she rejects my attention my heart burns and keeps on burning as if fueled by endless coal. She is my love my beautiful precious unrealistic expectation its her love in return I cannot rest while I seek this sensation. So that’s my purpose my unreasonable goal, None can break my spirit but she commands my soul.

-the end

Reactions: Nyanmaru

Gama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone is in love here...well now you have one sun more...^^...fight for it, newer let it go and it will shine even stronger...:D