Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Await....an old friend to begin my lightning trainning xd

as i do I begin thinking about.... lightning....and the advantages it has :)

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm truly sorry to spam your training thread Zion, but i have to congratulate POD CONGRATULASIONS :cool:

BTW, you were right about the water thing, but i were right about the shadow shuriken thing, you can make way more than four. (I asked Scar on both.)

xd xd xd xd xd xd

Smiley spam, GZ, happy training.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Congrats on becoming my first student... Anyways as you know I'm MC T's Senpai and now I will teach you lighting.

So First answer These questions:

What is Lighting ?
Lighting's strenghts and weaknesses ?
Tell me 3 Lighting users.
Which is the most commonly seen tech?
Is Lighting mainly used for offensive, defensive or supplementary moves?

you can look in Narutopedia if you want....I see nothing wrong about it but please don't cope/paste, but try to explain everything with your own words.

P.S be descriptive...

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm truly sorry to spam your training thread Zion, but i have to congratulate POD CONGRATULASIONS :cool:

BTW, you were right about the water thing, but i were right about the shadow shuriken thing, you can make way more than four. (I asked Scar on both.)

xd xd xd xd xd xd

Smiley spam, GZ, happy training.
thanks....no Problem.....you are my sempai too :)

Wrong section.
yeah sorry gonna have it moved....

Congrats on becoming my first student... Anyways as you know I'm MC T's Senpai and now I will teach you lighting.

So First answer These questions:

What is Lighting ?
Lighting's strenghts and weaknesses ?
Tell me 3 Lighting users.
Which is the most commonly seen tech?
Is Lighting mainly used for offensive, defensive or supplementary moves?

you can look in Narutopedia if you want....I see nothing wrong about it but please don't cope/paste, but try to explain everything with your own words.

P.S be descriptive...
Raiton chakra is created by by increasing the high frequency vibrations of our chakra......hense creting energy in the form of electricity
when raiton chakra hits an enemy the electricity paralyzes the target so that they are unable to move and leave's them open for an upcomming attack.raiton chakra is naturally strong against an Doton chakra, you didnt and its also weak gainst fuuton chakra:)I think that the chakra that would have the best related with raiton is Suiton chakra since water conducts electricity.......
three user's of Raiton chakra, Sasuke, Kakashi, the Raikage.....are all weilders of raiton chakra

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For everyone spamming/checking this thread:

Pod is not an official sempai yet. I am testing him right now with three students that he must teach in the skills they requested for.