Please, NB, let's not raise our torches & pitchforks yet!

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Judging by the threads in this section, I'm apparently a bit late.

Found this vid some time ago. The college educated radio talk show host Steven Crowder makes some very good points about the recent shootings.

Discuss intellectually. If you can't be bothered to watch the video, don't bother replying. Same goes for those who disagree but can't do so in a mature manner that allows discussion. Let's not be emotionally charged youths this thread.

Last edited:

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your name and this thread, lol.
I knew someone was going to point that out! Well, my NB name is Fearmonger. I got it changed to that a few years ago because I thought it was cool. I still believe so but in this case it has become counterproductive. When it comes to serious things like politics and shootings etc. I am the opposite of what my name suggests.

But, please, heed the rules I've set on this thread and discuss the video.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DEATH TO POLICE! JUSTICE FOR BLACKS! REPEAT AFTER ME!!! DEATH TO THE POLICE! JUSTICE TO THE BLACKS!

CHAINS, SHACKLES, FETTER'S, AND ALL KINDS OF CRUEL ABUSE TECHNIQUES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!
WE WANT JUSTICE
WE WANT JUSTICE!
WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!

(This message is not racist because I want death to police of any race not just white)

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DEATH TO POLICE! JUSTICE FOR BLACKS! REPEAT AFTER ME!!! DEATH TO THE POLICE! JUSTICE TO THE BLACKS!

CHAINS, SHACKLES, FETTER'S, AND ALL KINDS OF CRUEL ABUSE TECHNIQUES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!
WE WANT JUSTICE
WE WANT JUSTICE!
WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!

(This message is not racist because I want death to police of any race not just white)
Erm okay then

Phact

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Trayvon Martin
Zimmerman was told not to chase after him. And just in case you think this man can be innocent, he sold the gun he killed the boy for a couple hundred thousand dollars. On top of that, Zimmerman said he would've made the gun he killed the boy with a family heirloom. That just shows you how sick he truly is.

2. Tamir Rice
Now this incident is not debatable. A twelve-year-old was killed in two seconds flat. Yes, he had a fake gun, but the officers didn't ask any questions because they drove up to his face and shot him. If your twelve-year-old brother was killed in the same fashion, wouldn't you be angry that people try to justify it by saying he once had detention... LOL

3. IDK anything about Mike Brown

4. Freddie Gray
This man apparently severed 80% of his own spine by hitting himself on the police car because he was on drugs or he was insane... He was handcuffed and leg-cuffed. So how do you sever your own spine? The only way you can hurt yourself is by breaking your heads. It is now known that he received his fatal injuries while the cops made hard turns to make him hit himself. This is something that the police in that city do.

There are no good cops. Why? Because if a good cop defends an evil act committed by a colleague, the good cop is fired and called a whistle blower. Good cops that have been fired have spoken out about quotas. Some cops have been so desperate that they arrest people that bike on the sidewalk. So, actual good cops tend to leave the police force because they cannot handle it.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

WE WANT JUSTICE
WE WANT JUSTICE!
WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!

How does that help anyone? If anything, race wars will start, no justice will be found for anyone, and your life would be 10x shittier.

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is anyone else unable to view the video...:shy: Sorry Fearmonger, I know you have set out the rules so I don't mean to go off topic :p

Edit:

WE WANT JUSTICE
WE WANT JUSTICE!
WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!

^I want justice too, but not like this. It's ridiculous to say that all cops are bad, because they all aren't. And for the ones who are, I don't think death is an appropriate or effective solution to issues of police brutality, racism etc.

Last edited:

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

WE WANT JUSTICE
WE WANT JUSTICE!
WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!

My n*gga you're an idiot! You're a minority in USA unlike us. So don't pull shit that will leave massacre behind because you can never win this fight violently, America would tear you apart. Win it diplomatically...

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

WE WANT JUSTICE
WE WANT JUSTICE!
WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!

Are you looking to join a nearby jail or something? Because I herd they are going after posts like these.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come no 1 replied?
Here's your reply:

You must be registered for see images

1. Zimmerman did nothing wrong, he was attacked.

2. The boy had a real looking gun, walk one day in a cops shoes and you would've done the same.

3. He deserved it.

4. I haven't really looked at his case, so idk.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Trayvon Martin
Zimmerman was told not to chase after him. And just in case you think this man can be innocent, he sold the gun he killed the boy for a couple hundred thousand dollars. On top of that, Zimmerman said he would've made the gun he killed the boy with a family heirloom. That just shows you how sick he truly is.

2. Tamir Rice
Now this incident is not debatable. A twelve-year-old was killed in two seconds flat. Yes, he had a fake gun, but the officers didn't ask any questions because they drove up to his face and shot him. If your twelve-year-old brother was killed in the same fashion, wouldn't you be angry that people try to justify it by saying he once had detention... LOL

3. IDK anything about Mike Brown

4. Freddie Gray
This man apparently severed 80% of his own spine by hitting himself on the police car because he was on drugs or he was insane... He was handcuffed and leg-cuffed. So how do you sever your own spine? The only way you can hurt yourself is by breaking your heads. It is now known that he received his fatal injuries while the cops made hard turns to make him hit himself. This is something that the police in that city do.

There are no good cops. Why? Because if a good cop defends an evil act committed by a colleague, the good cop is fired and called a whistle blower. Good cops that have been fired have spoken out about quotas. Some cops have been so desperate that they arrest people that bike on the sidewalk. So, actual good cops tend to leave the police force because they cannot handle it.
How come no 1 replied?
I was asleep.

1) True, Zimmerman was told not to go after Treyvon. The reason why he still proceeded to do so is debatable, but there was no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman was racially charged in this decision. I find it reprehensible to, apropos of nothing, jump to conclusions of racism, especially when there is evidence to the contrary.

Zimmerman selling his gun for so much is not irrevocable evidence that he was a sick freak who viewed it as a sort of trophy. Recently, Zimmerman has been down on luck, unable to find a job and unable to provide for himself. When the media paints you to the entire nation as a racist murdering monster who kills black boys for wearing hoodies and buying skittles despite all evidence to the contrary, this sort of thing happens. It's clear he's at the point where he'll sell his only means of protection if it'll get him some lunch money.

Just as him selling his gun for thousands of dollars so he doesn't starve not proof, nor does him viewing his gun as a potential heirloom evidence of racism or psychopathy. He easily could have wanted to pass down his gun before he used it to defend himself that night and the events that transpired then couldn't have changed his mind.

2)Nothing is beyond discussion. Silencing those who disagree with you and placing them in the immoral category by saying things like "this incident is not debatable" is a tactic that played a vital role in Hitler's ascension to power. Now, concerning Tamir Rice, I reply with a quote from the very video I posted on this thread: "this was a kid who had a gun with the tip removed. It looked like a real gun. Hanging around in a park where there is consistent gang violence."(4:46)
From there, someone called in a complaint and when police arrived, they saw the boy pointing what appeared to be a real gun. In a knee-jerk reaction with the cops thinking their lives were in danger, they fired. There were obviously mistakes all around concerning this case but to chalk it all up to racism is...below us as sensible adults. Now, as a single child growing up I cannot fathom the loss of a brother. I did, however, lose an older cousin to the gun of a cop. I felt sad at his death and I was young at the time so I never looked into it. Truthfully, I would be infuriated if people began using my cousin's death to start a race war against all white cops. Do not simplify this to "boy shot for holding a water gun while black".

3) He was a gangster who cops confronted after he had robbed a bodega. In an attempt to escape, he assaulted the cop in his car (blood evidence inside the police cruiser) and, according to Black eye witnesses, proceeded to run away, turn back, charge the pursuing cops and get shot to death. BLM and the media, however, have said that he got shot in the back and/or with his hands up thus the "hands up don't shoot" malarkey.

4) The judge who let the cops in this case go free did so because the prosecution didn't show anything bad. It didn't show that the driver meant for anything to happen to Gray. The only thing the state had shown was failure of duty and not buckling Grey in as he was supposed to. There was no evidence of criminal negligence or that the driver was aware or should have been aware that Grey was hurt in the first place. Saying that the driver didn't buckle him in specifically because Grey was black and he wanted to sever his spine with unnecessarily sharp turns is, again, egregiously jumping to conclusions to which there is no evidence for.

And for that last part: citation desperately needed. You're making a seriously wild claim here to say that all the "good cops" are gone because corruption is so rampant in the system that they either get fired or quit. The burden of proof is on you her and until sufficient evidence is provided, I disagree.
Is anyone else unable to view the video...:shy: Sorry Fearmonger, I know you have set out the rules so I don't mean to go off topic :p
Here's the link to the video on YouTube

Phact

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was asleep.

1) True, Zimmerman was told not to go after Treyvon. The reason why he still proceeded to do so is debatable, but there was no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman was racially charged in this decision. I find it reprehensible to, apropos of nothing, jump to conclusions of racism, especially when there is evidence to the contrary.

Zimmerman selling his gun for so much is not irrevocable evidence that he was a sick freak who viewed it as a sort of trophy. Recently, Zimmerman has been down on luck, unable to find a job and unable to provide for himself. When the media paints you to the entire nation as a racist murdering monster who kills black boys for wearing hoodies and buying skittles despite all evidence to the contrary, this sort of thing happens. It's clear he's at the point where he'll sell his only means of protection if it'll get him some lunch money.

Just as him selling his gun for thousands of dollars so he doesn't starve not proof, nor does him viewing his gun as a potential heirloom evidence of racism or psychopathy. He easily could have wanted to pass down his gun before he used it to defend himself that night and the events that transpired then couldn't have changed his mind.

2)Nothing is beyond discussion. Silencing those who disagree with you and placing them in the immoral category by saying things like "this incident is not debatable" is a tactic that played a vital role in Hitler's ascension to power. Now, concerning Tamir Rice, I reply with a quote from the very video I posted on this thread: "this was a kid who had a gun with the tip removed. It looked like a real gun. Hanging around in a park where there is consistent gang violence."(4:46)
From there, someone called in a complaint and when police arrived, they saw the boy pointing what appeared to be a real gun. In a knee-jerk reaction with the cops thinking their lives were in danger, they fired. There were obviously mistakes all around concerning this case but to chalk it all up to racism is...below us as sensible adults. Now, as a single child growing up I cannot fathom the loss of a brother. I did, however, lose an older cousin to the gun of a cop. I felt sad at his death and I was young at the time so I never looked into it. Truthfully, I would be infuriated if people began using my cousin's death to start a race war against all white cops. Do not simplify this to "boy shot for holding a water gun while black".

3) He was a gangster who cops confronted after he had robbed a bodega. In an attempt to escape, he assaulted the cop in his car (blood evidence inside the police cruiser) and, according to Black eye witnesses, proceeded to run away, turn back, charge the pursuing cops and get shot to death. BLM and the media, however, have said that he got shot in the back and/or with his hands up thus the "hands up don't shoot" malarkey.

4) The judge who let the cops in this case go free did so because the prosecution didn't show anything bad. It didn't show that the driver meant for anything to happen to Gray. The only thing the state had shown was failure of duty and not buckling Grey in as he was supposed to. There was no evidence of criminal negligence or that the driver was aware or should have been aware that Grey was hurt in the first place. Saying that the driver didn't buckle him in specifically because Grey was black and he wanted to sever his spine with unnecessarily sharp turns is, again, egregiously jumping to conclusions to which there is no evidence for.

And for that last part: citation desperately needed. You're making a seriously wild claim here to say that all the "good cops" are gone because corruption is so rampant in the system that they either get fired or quit. The burden of proof is on you her and until sufficient evidence is provided, I disagree.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube
1. Zimmerman
LOL... This guy is sick. Go search the internet for an article talking about how he threatened to kill an innocent civilian for crossing him on the road. He showed up to that civilians place of work with a gun. Pls go search the rest of the article. You also dodged the fact that he said he wanted to keep the gun as a family heirloom. You only do that when you are a sociopath.

2. Tamir Rice
If you actually watch the heartwrenching footage you will see that Tamir Rice didn't have his gun out when the cops arrived. And who told the cops to approach him the way they did. They came within 3 meters of him and shot in 2 seconds. It was 0% the child's fault and 100% the cop's fault. They lacked professionalism. For you to say that he deserved it for playing with his bb gun is sick. Its like saying a woman deserves to be raped if she's outside late at night.... Completely absurd and abhorrent. They deserve prison for ending the life of a twelve-year-old. Just in case you didn't know, the city of Cleveland sent the Rice family a 50$ bill for the ambulance that took Tamir's lifeless body. So I hope you can notice that they knew they did wrong and they decided to rub it in.

4. Freddie Gray
LOOOOOOOOOL... So basically he somehow severed 80% of his spine while all his limbs where shackled. BTW those officers were known for going on hard joy rides with the people they have arrested. Usually, they would come out with some small bruises but because Gray was completely shackled he couldn't defend himself when they did the hard turns which caused him to break his bones.

5. I will provide you with some links

(arrest quotas: this is not the full interview but a small clip)

(quotas)

Cops are also sent to prison if they tell about the corruption in their department.

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I somewhat agree with what he said, more so on waiting before taking action/getting the facts/details together first.

Phact

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I knew someone was going to point that out! Well, my NB name is Fearmonger. I got it changed to that a few years ago because I thought it was cool. I still believe so but in this case it has become counterproductive. When it comes to serious things like politics and shootings etc. I am the opposite of what my name suggests.

But, please, heed the rules I've set on this thread and discuss the video.
Answer my last response