480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

❝Show Us Your Country ❞

This Month's theme was- Show Us Your Country

Entry #1-
, Seat of the Parliament of Romania, the heaviest building in the world .

Entry #2-

" ", Ranchi India, one has to descend 722 steps to admire the surroundings. Water in the falls drops from a height of 43 metres (141 ft)

Entry #3-

A view of the Black Sea:

Entry #4-

Beach, New Zealand

Entry #5-

University, Pond

Names are added but the description could be added to only those pictures where members named the place clearly.

Now, vote for your favorite photography!
Good Luck!

Last edited:

ryan221

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't vote.
Great theme but these entries I think were the crappiest lot in the history of this contest.
I agree. Nothing special about these cities. Number 2 is standing out a bit, but you can find waterfalls in almost every country, so nothing special really. I expected many more entries and extraordinary landscapes, considering the diversity of the NB members homelands.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's so cool seeing what other people wake up to. Can you tell us the country they were taken in at some stage XD

Names are up- I added description based on the names they gave me.

All Pictures have Water in IT XD
Lol so true- if I participated - that too would have had sea or water falls. lol Or maybe mountains.

Didn't vote.
Great theme but these entries I think were the crappiest lot in the history of this contest.
Hey not fair.

I agree. Nothing special about these cities. Number 2 is standing out a bit, but you can find waterfalls in almost every country, so nothing special really. I expected many more entries and extraordinary landscapes, considering the diversity of the NB members homelands.
The places have a significance to those who sent the entries. And people expected others to post extraordinary landscapes while not trying themselves. :p

Most of these images are taken from ordinary cameras or even cell phones by students etc and most participated for the first time. For extraordinary snapshots one needs a better quality of camera but also an opportunity to take shot from the best vintage point. And of course time and patience..

Kind of ambiguous, so I too look forward to learning where these were taken :) Oh and voted *_*
Names are added. I wasn't sure about adding names to laces before hand since voting has to be based on the basis of how the snapshot itself turned out to be.

Reactions: Aominecchi
Status
Not open for further replies.