Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Yo, Pervy!

I'd love to learn Lightning Expansion and Fire Expansion and any the Hawk Related summons. I've always been a big time user of Lightning Style and Fire Style elements, and I would love to add those techniques to my arsenal. My CE Plasma Release was created based on those two because thier my favorite elements. Also, just like you, I'm also a signer of the Giant Hawk contract. I've been talking to Zen about learning the remaining Hawk techniques as well. So adding yours would go great for my goal in achieving that!

From the alt, I would love to learn all the Genjutsu related techniques. Genjutsu is underrated in terms of battle, and I've got plans to change that, so I'd love to learn any additional CJ I can in the field.

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I will be cashing in my one soul and learningm[koton: Rūnfōji] - Steel Release: Rune Forge, (Koton: Sui Ko) Steel Release: Fluid Steel. I have Steel on my symmetra bio but I have no other steel techs besides the canon stuff. I would like to get new toys my man.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Late kinda but not late lol can I get the other blaxing lightning openings? Would go dope with my Uchiha since I use alot of fire and lightning with her. Or fire expansion but I don't wanna be greedy with the last spot.
20) (Kaen rai butoukai) - Blazing lightning balls (6/6)
23) (Kaen rai ken) - Blazing lightning blade (6/6)

The rest are full i'm afraid

Yo, Pervy!

I'd love to learn Lightning Expansion and Fire Expansion and any the Hawk Related summons. I've always been a big time user of Lightning Style and Fire Style elements, and I would love to add those techniques to my arsenal. My CE Plasma Release was created based on those two because thier my favorite elements. Also, just like you, I'm also a signer of the Giant Hawk contract. I've been talking to Zen about learning the remaining Hawk techniques as well. So adding yours would go great for my goal in achieving that!

From the alt, I would love to learn all the Genjutsu related techniques. Genjutsu is underrated in terms of battle, and I've got plans to change that, so I'd love to learn any additional CJ I can in the field.
16) (Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion (6/6)
Hawks:
1) (Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Horus) (1/6)
2) (Taka Kamikaze) - Kamikaze Hawk (1/6)

Message my alt with a link to learn the gen

Things to keep traack of:

Mist replacement
Hawk contract
30) (Suiton: Kiri Kawarimi) - Mist replacement (4/6)

1) (Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Horus) (2/6)
2) (Taka Kamikaze) - Kamikaze Hawk (2/6)

I will be cashing in my one soul and learningm[koton: Rūnfōji] - Steel Release: Rune Forge, (Koton: Sui Ko) Steel Release: Fluid Steel. I have Steel on my symmetra bio but I have no other steel techs besides the canon stuff. I would like to get new toys my man.
Yeah that's fine, can learn every steel custom my alt has if you want?

21 savage gets last spot on lightning expansion
Sasori gets last spot on wind expansion

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
20) (Kaen rai butoukai) - Blazing lightning balls (6/6)
23) (Kaen rai ken) - Blazing lightning blade (6/6)

The rest are full i'm afraid

16) (Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion (6/6)
Hawks:
1) (Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Horus) (1/6)
2) (Taka Kamikaze) - Kamikaze Hawk (1/6)

Message my alt with a link to learn the gen

30) (Suiton: Kiri Kawarimi) - Mist replacement (4/6)

1) (Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Horus) (2/6)
2) (Taka Kamikaze) - Kamikaze Hawk (2/6)

Yeah that's fine, can learn every steel custom my alt has if you want?

21 savage gets last spot on lightning expansion
Sasori gets last spot on wind expansion
Sure why not. I'll learn em all