Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrain: Nara Clan Forest, lots of tree's, wildlife
Range: Medium
Element & Jutsu Usage: n/a
Type of Battle: Friendly
Bio: Byakuya Kuchiki

@The Pervy Sage You start.
For this fight. I'm going to call it unofficial and treat it as a training battle. Due to this, i'm going to say, you can use up to and including C rank jutsu, for the elements you have in your bio. This will get you used to interactions and how the battle really works. I have faith it wont take you long to rank up so i'd rather have you ready for when you are.

So for this, you can go first. I want you to try making a move. Key is in the detail and as long as you're having fun. So go for it bud. Don't be afraid to mess up, there is no mistakes here, only lessons being learnt

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For this fight. I'm going to call it unofficial and treat it as a training battle. Due to this, i'm going to say, you can use up to and including C rank jutsu, for the elements you have in your bio. This will get you used to interactions and how the battle really works. I have faith it wont take you long to rank up so i'd rather have you ready for when you are.

So for this, you can go first. I want you to try making a move. Key is in the detail and as long as you're having fun. So go for it bud. Don't be afraid to mess up, there is no mistakes here, only lessons being learnt
Alright i'll try after my match. any jutsu list for my elements?

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whilst sitting in a tree, Byakuya sees a mysterious figure walk underneath him, he senses an eerie aura and quickly decides to confuse his opponent by using
(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Byakuya didn't know that his opponent was confused or not so he didn't take any chances of underestimating him and followed up with a series ofhand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon making flower petals barrage his opponent from all sides

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Still sitting in the tree covered by leaves and flying petals byakuya waits evaluating the situation trying to figure out who this person is.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whilst sitting in a tree, Byakuya sees a mysterious figure walk underneath him, he senses an eerie aura and quickly decides to confuse his opponent by using
(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Byakuya didn't know that his opponent was confused or not so he didn't take any chances of underestimating him and followed up with a series ofhand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon making flower petals barrage his opponent from all sides

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Still sitting in the tree covered by leaves and flying petals byakuya waits evaluating the situation trying to figure out who this person is.
Now, first lesson. Good move, don't get me wrong but at the start of the fight, you chose the range as mid range. Your first jutsu is short range, so it wouldn't reach. Just beware of that when making your moves.

Ranges are worked out as follows by the way:

0-5m = short range
5-15m= mid range
15m+ = long range

For this fight, i'll just be Magnus. Nothing special.

As Magnus looks around for his opponent he is suddenly surrounded by a mass of petals, a distraction it would seem. He would lose track of his opponent. Though his opponent wouldn't see him either. With that he would dig into the ground and go underground to behind where his opponent previously was, coming out of the ground behind a tree, mid range from where his opponent had been, looking around to see where his opponent was:

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Damage: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Noticing his opponent in the tree, Magnus would cause the ground to shake where the tree was causing his opponent to fall out of the tree onto the ground as Magnus threw 5 shuriken at him as he fell:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, first lesson. Good move, don't get me wrong but at the start of the fight, you chose the range as mid range. Your first jutsu is short range, so it wouldn't reach. Just beware of that when making your moves.

Ranges are worked out as follows by the way:

0-5m = short range
5-15m= mid range
15m+ = long range

For this fight, i'll just be Magnus. Nothing special.

As Magnus looks around for his opponent he is suddenly surrounded by a mass of petals, a distraction it would seem. He would lose track of his opponent. Though his opponent wouldn't see him either. With that he would dig into the ground and go underground to behind where his opponent previously was, coming out of the ground behind a tree, mid range from where his opponent had been, looking around to see where his opponent was:

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole Technique
Range: Long
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Noticing his opponent in the tree, Magnus would cause the ground to shake where the tree was causing his opponent to fall out of the tree onto the ground as Magnus threw 5 shuriken at him as he fell:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.
Ah yes I didn't see that indeed! Thanks for pointing that out.

Byakuya's mind raced when he suddenly felt the earth underneath him being shaken, he fell out of the tree , he quickly used Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu to land safely on the ground, at the same time dodging a few kunai coming his way, now being on the ground andknowing where the kunai came from Byakuya shot a
pool of mud towards his opponent making it seem like he missed as it landed right before his feet, but this was all part of his plan as
he makes the earth behind to the left and right of his opponent into spikes nearly hitting him just enough so it forces him to move forward
"who are you?!" Byakuya shouted.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique

Chakra: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.