pein trains nero

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">im here...and shig...not again okay ?..are u ready nero ?</div>

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">Gedo Mark<br /> Type:Supplementary <br /> Range:Short-Mid <br /> Chakra Cost:40 <br /> Damage Points:N/A <br /> Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.Seal seals abloodline trait for three turns while Confusion turns the target into your slave for 3 turns<br /> <br /> <br /> now....i will make a clone...andu will starts focusing ur chakra into the clones blood....to from a link ...</div>

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> shigure478 said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> alrite alrite *says to himself* &quot;big boobs&quot; *giggles* </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>DIEEEEEEEEE*punches shigure really hard in balls*</div>

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gedo Mark
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.Seal seals abloodline trait for three turns while Confusion turns the target into your slave for 3 turns

now....i will make a clone...andu will starts focusing ur chakra into the clones blood....to from a link ...

*begins to focus chakra into the clone*

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">noe try to make a link betwen ur chakra the clones blood</div>

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">now force ur chakra ...into the clones blood circutation...to send urr chakra into that part of the brain..that..is whit the blood line trait</div>

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i focus my chakra into the clones bood circutation, sending it to the part of the brain witch controlls the bloodline trait*

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">now make a tini molecule wall betwen the neurons that send the blood line...to halt the carrying on the bloodline.....and if the opponent tries to use it fells pain</div>

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now make a tini molecule wall betwen the neurons that send the blood line...to halt the carrying on the bloodline.....and if the opponent tries to use it fells pain

*focuses chakra to make tiny molecule wals between the neuron to stop the info for the bloodline being sent*

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">good ....now all u need is the hand seals....<br /> <br /> mi,tora,hitsuji,ne,inu,tori,ushi,tatsu,uma,u,im,i, hitsuji,and tora<br /> <br /> <br /> now use gedo mark on me to see if u did it</div>

-Nero-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*does the needed handseals*
mi,tora,hitsuji,ne,inu,tori,ushi,tatsu,uma,u,im,i, hitsuji,and tora
*does the seal to 1 of ur clones* did it wrk o_O

-Nero-