Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

You must be registered for see images
The Mock Field Zone is dedicated to the showcasing of all core curriculum that Horizon University offers to their students. The area is dedicated to the students to not only utilize all their abilities but experience a taste of what the field of heroics tend to offer. During this mock trial, the Professor Fallon aims to see the growth of the students physically and mentally but emphasis on evaluating the mastery the students have gained over their Quirks. Stepping foot on the battlefield can be extremely dangerous, so the goal of Horizon University is to prepare the aspiring heroes.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Only Characters that are recognized as Heroes, particularly Students or Provisional Heroes, may participate in this thread.
→ This Free-Roam is considered a Patrol Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to properly participate in the mock trial offered by Professor Fallon. Before the Professor arrives, the characters must post once about their arrival and expectations of the event to unfold. character. The first post has to be 200 Words Minimum.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Any Named NPC. When the Thread Opens, there are no NPCs present.​

Rewards
→ Gains 2 Mastery Points.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Evening, Sunny Day [Moderate-Clear Skies]​

Color_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
1,314💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
Styl was ecstatic, if this was what Professor Fallon said it was, for the first time since his transfer her will he be able to grow his new quirk strength. As that was the reason he entered here from England's prestigious school Welston. He wanted to grow his new quirk fast and strong, unlike the many kids in this school, he didn't have the years of practice they all did. Being as his quirk originated only a few months ago. So for once he would have actual training in his quirk. For once this prestigious school would do its job he figured. This excitement triggered Styl to shout out:

"FINALLY!" Causing Star Platinum to emit itself out of him by accident because of how excited he was. This version of Star Platinum though was weak though, just there in appearance not for combat of any sort. Following that shout of excitement Styl warming up for the event coming up, would drop and keep doing push-ups, as Star Platinum would do jumping jacks.

"1-" he began. If this was a battle to grow his quirk he may as well strengthen his non-quirk capabilities while at it. “2-.” Looking around he wasn't surprised that there was no one other then himself, he must've been like usual: early, “3-.” Or maybe, no one was willing to participate, because the challenge was going to be hella hard, "4-." This fired him up a lot more, "5-." He couldn't wait to see what this challenge was, and if a kid, no, that kid, Hakumen was going to participate, “6-.” That kid had a sort of vigor to him, “7-.” Styl had to see this kid fight, “8-.” Styl had to fight him, this was gonna be fun, he concluded. “9-,” This only boosted his resolve, causing Star Platinum to jump jack faster and him to push-up faster. “10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18…”

Last edited:
Reactions: Gister

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
252💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Starting their next class, the students were told by the teachers to head on to the "Mock Field Zone" in order to participate in some kind of a trial. Jin had no idea what the professor meant, but judging by the zone's name it was either of two things; either he was to participate in literal school mocking of some poor student, or it was going to be some kind of a test; a mock battle if you will, in order to test the student's capabilities and their mastery over their Quirks. Either or, Jin headed out towards the Mock Zone as per his professor's wishes.

Arriving at the intended location, Jin would notice two figures whom were already at the location, and were already performing some exercises. Jin would naturally approach the two figures as he comes into a closer view; one of the figures was a student, Styl. Jin recalled their interaction inside of Class 1C when he went over to visit his group. However, Jin couldn't identify the other figure that was with Styl. Jin, having reached an earshot of a distance from Styl, listens as the student motivates himself while he does his push-ups. "Hello, Styl... right?" Jin greets his fellow schoolmate, confirming his name, "Push ups are a great warm up exercise to do... My grandfather and I used to do them all the time when I was little. Ofcourse doing Push ups meant that we were about to start a spar, in which I got my ass handed to me over and over and over again." Jin addresses Styl, showing him respect with small talk as it was obvious he was the kind of dude to take care of his physical strength and appearance. "Now I know who you are, but who is that?" Jin directs a question towards Styl, while pointing, having taken an interest in the "person" doing jumping jacks alongside Styl.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
253💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Awards
Danny was surprised after hearing about the lessons being held at the Mock Field Zone, they had never been called there before. But he guessed it made sense, they were advancing steadily in their classes and the teachers would want to hold mock exercises after the students were exposed to the chaos of the crisis. So Danny made his way down to the field at the appointed time, as he arrived Danny saw a couple of students there already. At least he wasn't first to every class. Danny recognised one of them from his own class, the kid always shouted his name so Danny would recognise Jin anywhere.

Hey Jin, you got any idea what this Mock test is going to be like?

After waiting for his answer Danny would move several meters away, giving the two students plenty of space before taking a seat. They mentioned this Mock Field Exercise would be focused on their quirks, and for Danny no amount of physical exercise would help him in regards to his quirk. So he intended to instead take this time to try focusing internally, his quirk took a heavy toll on his mind. So perhaps if he could have more control of his mind he might have more control over his quirk, makes sense right?

Danny crossed his legs as he took a seat on the grass, closing his eyes and attempting to slow and deepen his breath. Danny attempted to block out all sounds and enter a meditative state, he placed his hands loosely in his lap and focused on controlling his breathing. Danny emptied his mind and tried to stay this way as long as he could, until the teacher got here if possible.

Gister

Legendary
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
6,228💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Early morning, Fean would awake before her clock would ring as her own quirk always delayed almost anything around her. Depending on her mood, the influence would haste or slug-behind its regular norm (just realistic flavour), using the bathroom then taking a nice cold shower. She would prepare for the day, Fean hated heroes for a simple fact of her childhood. Nonetheless, she love people but resented the idea of a “hero” for there wasn’t one. Having completed her homework for her professor she would then prepare to set out of her private apartment as she was permitted due to her quirk. Dressed in her punk outfit, she’d then quickly tie her hair up and stretch her ankles on a side wall.

Recalling that professor wanted her to exhibit her own skills in the Mock Field Zone, allowing her own skills to grow and develop as she trained along her peers, so that she could be further assisted with understanding how her quirk worked. She was more than eager, ever since her quirk awoke, she had been playing catch up. Most people were already able to use techniques, she on the other hand couldn’t. Was it so that she was simply catching up or was she already caught up? She wanted to test herself, thus grabbing fast-food, she moved back on campus as the guards knew of her now. Fean the special student leaving off campus per the Professor’s permission.

Dashing to the area almost late as she, saw only a couple of students already there, she’d relax knowing she didn’t miss the session. Watching as one of the students proclaim, a ghost would appear. ‘Hmph’ she’d think to herself as the young lad would start to work out. Watching him as she started checking him out and noticing the two others who would appear had arrived just before her momentarily as she had got to the place. ‘If I wonder what the other student’s quirks are? Not it should matter, all I gotta do is learn my own quirk.’ She’d think munching on her cheeseburger.

Keeping a distance from the group, given her quirk was not the one to hide from others. She wanted to stay clear of interaction as much as possible. Could it be that maybe she cared for others enough to not want their quirks sluggish or was it something else. Pondering in thought, she’d keep an eye on each and everyone as she avoided them at least ten ft away. Shy would’t be the word one would describe her being but, rather more of a brat with a superiority ego.

@Houdinii @All_Red @Vasto Lordé

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
286💸
Kumi
9,523💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Awards
I walked on to the training field, noticing some of my fellow students have arrived. But some of these students were from a different homeroom. I didn't know if it was appropriate to interact with them yet so I chose to observe and listen to their conversation before interacting. Yeah it was sort of eavesdropping, but that's what I was about...partially.

I heard them talking about their abilities. "A manifestation of fighting spirit." Sounds pretty strong to me. I thought to myself. But there was one person who stuck out to me, with their confidence? arrogance? hubris? He decided to engage.

Strongest student on campus? I say this as I take off into the sky and swoop down next to the group of students. Well, meet the fastest student on Campus. The name's Falco Lombardi. I took a brief pause before continuing, observing the fellow students for a couple of seconds.

What do you suppose this mock trial is about? I hope it's a way to showcase what we are made of. Or maybe like it's a simulation to show how heroic we are or maybe... I had to stop myself from talking. This was getting out of hand. I didn't even allow them to get a proper word in. Nice job, Falco. I thought to myself. I decided to reel myself back and start over.

But before that....What's your guys' names?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,311💸
Kumi
545💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hakumen made his way to the area that was instructed for them to go. As he appeared he saw several people there, some that he knew and some that he didnt know. With his armor always on, he approach the place with no concern at all. What bothered Hakumen most was that his quirk was no longer the same as reverse. It was something totally different, and he didnt truly know how to manifest. Hakumen also started hearing noises at night.. Like somebody else was there.. Though that didnt bother Hakumen much.

As he approached the area even closer, he was rather excited. Ever since the last incident, everybody was more prone and amp to increase their quirk capabilities to reach the utmost high. Hakumen wanted to simply see where other people heads were at. He helped him get off his mind of the constant heroism that he had to display everyday. He even noticed Mori Jin on the side. Hakumen didnt bother him though as it seemed he was speaking with somebody else. He simply stayed his distance.. this was a perfect time for him to train his quirk.

"This new power of mines... I dont know exactly what it is... but Im sure I will be able to master it... "

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
615💸
Kumi
743💴
Trait Points
57⚔️

Ikki would walk at a steady pace towards the area where the Mock Patrol would be held, after a grueling day of classes Ikki was exhausted but the day wasn't over.

Apparently the Mock Patrol was a rather new event, as it had never been held before. As he approached the field he would notice a few of the students from his own class. Like Hakumen and Styl, and he'd also noticed the bird guy from the Workshop. It seemed as though every first year student was here.

The aspiring hero would grin smugly, he would school these amateurs. He would have an opportunity to introduce himself to the entire school. While most of his peers were chained down by rules and authority... Ikki was truly free. While most of these kids were stuck at the bottom of the well, Ikki had the potential to the touch the sky. Needless to say, Ikki was a little excited to see what would unfold.

As the other students mingled Ikki would search throughout the field for anyone he thought to be particularly strong. At which point he would hear someone declare themselves the strongest on campus, while the bird man claimed to be the fastest.

"Ha.. that's cool. But how can you be the strongest.. or the fastest." Ikki would say turning to the bird at the fastest remark. "While I'm a student at this school too." Ikki would state calmly, as now more students approached. Call it arrogance, call it whatever you want. This vision would be realized no matter what. While he was indeed in search of powerful allies, he needed someone to fly alongside him.

"You can dream all you want, I will reach higher than anyone else." Ikki would say as he walked away, ignoring whatever response they could muster up.

@Daemom @Vasto Lordé

Last edited:

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
1,053💸
Kumi
805💴
Trait Points
66⚔️

Another day on campus; Mirabelle’s hair was shorter than most would think but her friend who was a hairstylist made it easier for her to switch her hair length as much as she needed due to her quirk. As she got a notification on her cellphone, it reminded her that she needed to attend a class in the evening. “It’s with Professor Fallon…I don’t think I've met her before…” she said thinking of most of the teachers thus far. She heard her normal professor is on mandatory leave due to being injured severely from the mayhem break out not too long ago. How unfortunate, but she almost lost her older brother in those events as well, so she can understand the magnitude of such a chaotic event causing several potential casualties and critical injuries. Never the less, she gathered her gear and headed out the door of her dorm after she gathers what she needed.

Can't forget this…” she said grabbing a piece of limestone, something that she uses as a bit of cover-up for her quirk. She applied to the school with her quirk being listed as limestone manipulation, which is something many of the faculty questioned if it was even a worthy enough quirk but they’ve accepted people with far less useful quirks. She took a light jog across the campus, heading to the mock field zone. Seems she was late to the party, as there were several others there already. She simply walked and gave a smile to everyone. “How’s everyone doing today?” she asked everyone.

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
152💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
"Almost done! Just a couple more notes here and there...annddd yes! Here we go. Another Sonata...hopefully it will appease them. Wait this isn't done...I must add... shit look at the time. I have to go to the mock trial grounds."

These classes and trials were starting to get on Yuuki's nerves. Every time he wanted to complete more songs..this damn school always got in the way of his artistic vision. It only brought up anger because he, like many other artists, did not want to lose the song they had thought up in mind. It pained him because losing a song was like losing a piece of his essence into an endless void, a part of him that could not recovered, a lost opportunity.

"Ok calm yourself down and let's head out. As a composer you have to keep your calm...many other songs will be made. Besides, you also want to learn how to be heroic to better serve your audience. These people are only doing their job and you need appreciate them. Instead of having resentment, be glad that you are able enjoy different experiences."

On his way to the camp grounds Yuuki theorized what the test might entail.

"Hmm maybe robots, capture the flag, save the citizens? Something like that maybe? Rather it could be interesting mock trial possibly. I hope it's something creative or innovative."

You must be registered for see medias

Walking in to the mock grounds Yuuki saw some familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones. He saw the bird looking creature again but attempted to hide his excitement by keeping a stoic expression on his face. Some other people seemed to be having a conversation but Yuuki kept to himself this time. He wanted to enjoy nature while listening to the smooth songs of FKJ.

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
Mirio ran on to the field where the class was taking place, he was already cutting it close to being late thanks to a detour to the cafeteria before class.

A piece of rapidly cooling toast was held between the young blonde haired heroes teeth as he jogged towards a gaggle of fellow students, whilst tugging at the sleeve of his school shirt. Mirio was attempting to correct it's position having realised it was on backwards in the cafeteria.

Correcting the shirt, the young hero in training began to chew vigorously on the toast as he got closer to the students, he wasn't sure exactly what this class entailed but given all the recent developments with the villain uprising and the fact the class was taking place outside, Mirio took a shot in the dark and guessed this would be a self defense class perhaps.

Brushing the crumbs of the toast from his face and shirt, Mirio finally reached his fellow students. His jog slowed to a brisk walk as he stuck his thumb up and spoke aloud.

"Morning everyone! I'm glad I made it in time, I keep getting lost around here. I hope none of the villains live in a maze!" Mirio said with his typical light hearted cheer.

BZA

Kin
208💸
Kumi
7,467💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Anakin dropped to his knees and stretched his arm and ruffled through the mountain of clothes stuffed underneath his bed. He huffed and puffed and scrambled through the obstructing pile before latching to his target. With some strain he groaned and yanked the khaki material towards himself and dropped, prone bone and exhaled onto his room’s floor. Young Skywalker had spent the majority of the last week holed up in this stuffed dormitory. Too downtrodden and fatigued he had neither bothered with cleaning nor attending his classes. In-fact in this time the apprentice Jedi had been pre-occupied with modifications to his saber. Hence, his eager albeit sparse, on account of his overall exhaustion, visits to Corki's gadgetry construction courses.

However, during one such visit that he'd learnt of the replacement of professor Braum as 1C's tutor. Recounting the insurmountable powers of the undead's Supreme Leader, there seemed no fitting a prime suspect for this development. That the chaperone to this event had mysteriously vanished after a visit to that damaged forest! Anakin wasn’t naïve enough to believe in coincidences. Equally the fledgling Hero had learnt of another professor, Fallon. Opinions on his character and teaching methods varied but one thing was for certain, his commitment to growth was unquestioned. Evident by the rumored Mock Field template, aimed to harness Quirk Development and Overall Combat Expertise.

It was the former which had interested Anakin, enough to see him rummage through his luggage and find some a Jedi Holocron. The powers of One for All were still at its infancy and its gruelling consequences best left to …..However, the Force and his affinity for it was an easily tameable beast. Thus, as he pushed of the ground and unzipped the bag, Anakin ran through and pulled the hexagonal Jedi device that held teachings from his predecessors. A gleam beamed through his face as he pushed the device to activation and immersed himself in its knowledge. Seconds elapsed into minutes, these which had then flirted with the hour. Right on the cusp of this realization did the apprentice snap from his trance. A moments stupor gripped Anakin and threatened to topple him as his feet wobbled from the intensity that gripped him.

After the fleeting sensation passed, Skywalker donned his iconic Jedi garb, after-which, he made for the door and marched towards the Mock Field Zone. Strolling through the unfamiliar faces, Anakin hadn't characteristically failed to introduce himself. To one end had been the baseless braggadocios exchange and to his left was, "HAKUMEN" the words were blurted with an excitement, that even surprised Anakin. Finally some respite in this unknown madness. Anakin prepared to move towards his classmate when another sensation resonated from his peripheral. Turning to face its source, Anakin smiled and called out to his target, "Try not to lose your clothes this time"

Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,473💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
Awards
With all of his work for the week finished, Ben stretched as he arose from his bed; He had just finished a gaming sesh with his guild. One of them had mentioned something about a "mock trial" being held by a staff member, so he wanted to scope it out. "*Yawn* I wonder who all will show up?" Ben thought as he reminisced the many times he had with Emiya. Since it's supposed to be like training, he put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. He also made sure to fill his 32oz water bottle with water that he had purified. He also made sure to bring a bag with his costume in it, just in case it was needed. Benji is always for ways to improve, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to experience something new while doing so. He's not sure what will come out of this exercise, but he hopes to learn more about himself and others. Getting some fresh air every so often is important as well. The breeze gently brushed his face, it was nice and cool and enough make him let out a sigh of contentment. 30 minutes later, Ben arrives at the location his guild member specified. He sees some other students whom he recognizes; his excitement grows sharply.
"Hey guys! How goes it?" He waves at the small crowd of students, hoping to make conversation before the start of whatever is going on.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
189💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Killua was late, but it was because he wasn't used to these gigantic buildings and cities yet. hey seemed endless, never ending, and it seemed as if half of these buildings were basically unpopulated. Even on his way there, Killua made a small detour when he saw a candy store. They were, after all, his only weakness. His quirk required him to consume thousands of calories more than the normal. So, in a way, you could consider this "studying" since he was preparing his quirk for use in the mock field zone. When the buildings of the began to fade into the background and disappear, he realized that he had begun to reach the area where the mock battle zone was. He'd lived in the mountains for almost his entire life, and he had seen little of the world outside of his family's ancestral home on Mount Fuji. This environment was very reminiscent of that childhood home and, in a way, it gave him a stragne sort of comfort ahead of what was going to happen. Killua eventually arrived to see a large gathering of heroes. Each of them looked experienced, powerful, and competent. There were some weirdos as well though, some guy doing pushups, some overly cheerful man with his thumb in the air seemingly at no one, and a man with some kind of bird quirk. Deciding to mind his business, Killua sat at a chair and waited for the professor to come and explain to them what they'd need to do.

Moderator Notes
You spoke of an area not even relating to Bodega Bay, which means your character isn't in Bodega Bay. This entire post has been voided.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,220💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
Jericho approached a clearing within the forest that surrounded Bodega Bay. The memo was given to many students, especially considering the turnout of attendance. There were students the bean wearing student recognized, such as Ikki his best friend and Mirio the personification of happy. There were others but Jericho could not remember their names too well and besides. The body of students for the most part was creeping Jericho out. Everyone was acting so pleasant and where he was from, that meant people either wanted something or were plotting. Sometimes he wished he never joined East Side Gunz with Ikki. That period left an imprint on his life.

Nonetheless, Jericho showed up carrying a book bag which was not usual. This class was not on the school year schedule? What school would not only create a random class but expect students to make the time to appear? Horizon University seemed to be very demanding, which was rubbing him the wrong way. There was a certain level of arrogance from the staff, that much Jericho began to believe.

“It feels as if the school knows they have us by the palm of their hands. Using passion to gain cooperation, ehhhh. If only Ikki peeped this..”

Ikki would attempt to flip the entire institution on its head if he thought the same way Jericho had. Control, restriction, and anything of similarity was tremendously hated by his best friend. That reality did not matter considering Jericho never intended to speak such to his companion. Besides, these many students gathering meant only one outcome was going to occur. Ikki was going to show off and that would result in a small but entertaining outcome, unless Jericho was dragged into it…once again.

“Damn. Please Ikki just be chill….”

Vex

Legendary
Kin
189💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Killua was late, but it was because he wasn't used to the area yet. Even though Bodega Bay was just 3 stories, it was still much larger than the single floor facility that housed his family on Mount Fuji. On his way to the Mock Field zone, he found a small stand selling chocolates. They were, after all, his only weakness. His quirk required him to consume thousands of calories more than the normal. So, in a way, you could consider this "studying" since (by consuming vast quantities of candies and chocolates) he was preparing his quirk for use in the mock field zone. When he'd finally eaten his fill, and felt as if he never wanted to see sugar again, he continued making his way to the field zone.

Killu had lived in the mountains for almost his entire life, and he had seen little of the world outside of his family's ancestral home on Mount Fuji. This environment was very reminiscent of that childhood home and, in a way, it gave him a strange sort of comfort ahead of what was going to happen. Killua eventually arrived to see a large gathering of heroes. Each of them looked experienced, powerful, and competent. There were some weirdos as well though, some guy doing push ups, some overly cheerful man with his thumb in the air seemingly at no one, and a man with some kind of bird quirk. Deciding to mind his business, Killua sat at a chair and waited for the professor to come and explain to them what they'd need to do.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
578💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
"Oh, I finally found it."
Jonas walked into the patrol grounds, his hands tucked into his pocket and his braided hair tucked under a dark blue cap. His golden eyes scanned the area, summing up all the other students that had gathered for the event. Just what would they have in store, he wondered? He stretched his arms up above his head, feeling his torso tighten as air locked in his body. He lowered his arms, stepping up to three wooden poles posted into the dirt and exhaled sharply.

"I hope it's exercise," he murmured, placing his palm against the post.

The environment was perfect for it, in his opinion. The day was almost over, with the last bits of sunlight peaking through a modest gathering of clouds that overcast the field. The air was cool and the wind gentle. The terrain was even and large, exactly the kind Jonas enjoyed running laps in. It almost reminded him of a park.

“Oh yeah,” Jonas shouted. “You students better be ready for a workout.”

He began to warm himself up, performing a set of jumping jacks before stretching his legs along either side.

“You know...if the professor is late, we could always get started with some sparring.”

He turned to face the other students.

“We’re here to test ourselves in the battlefield, right?”

DoT_Narrator

Kin
43💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Professor Fallon was small enough to lay upon this majestic creature of an abnormal size. A beautiful lion with an even more gorgeous mane, it was at least twice the size of full grown males. The way it strutted from out the forest, into the clearing where the students remained spoke volumes about the control Professor Fallon held over the feline. It was not spooked or agitated by the presence of so many people, so many different scents. No, the lion was completely calm, which was just outright peculiar considering that lions were wild.

Only thing stranger than the composure this lion possessed was that Professor Fallon was lazily hitching a ride on it and that the lion was completely pink. Yup, completely pink. The lioness name was Cassie, a longtime companion of the professor. The strength of their friendship was so grand that Professor Fallon wasn’t even using her Anivoice Quirk. This level of control was due to the more enormous amount of trust both beings held for each other. Truly an unrivaled duo at Horizon University, once the two reached the center of clearing next to three log posts that reached about four feet in height – Professor Fallon hoped off.

“OKAY! My lil students! My lovebugs! Today is the day, we reached a monumental benchmark in your studies!?!?”

She began to pace back and forth in a horizontal line, zipping with energy and bubbly vibes. Professor Fallon was in love with the students simply because they strived to be great, strived to help those deemed defenseless. Just thinking about the honor and purity in her students, it made the professor want to bring out their fullest potential. There was a reason Professor Fallon has won three consecutive teachers of the year awards.

“Villainy seems to be rearing its stupid, fat ugly head once more. It even tried to dig its fangs into you blooming buds BUT! Not anymore.”

The school realized that sheltering these students was the wrong call to make, although it was to not only protect the students but sniff out the mole. The council of teachers decided with the recent departure of their last remaining suspects, although Jeremiah was currently missing, that at least the security of their children was no longer at risk. That was until they thought about how they were easily wrapped up in all the mayhem that occurred throughout California weeks ago. Villainy was truly returning and it was time that Horizon University properly prepared their students.

“In response to those fatheads, we are going to turn on turbo and push you students faster than the curriculum normally allows. THAT’S WHY! Today we are going compete against one another. You against my buddies!”

Professor Fallon stopped and looked at Cassie with a smile, while the lioness was already laying down and licking her paws. It only made the professor chuckle because she understood that the feline was already bored. Nobody here seemed strong enough to put up a challenge, how unfortunate.

“SO! Students. Today’s mock trial is to mimic encountering villains, real ones determined to harm you. I task you students to group up into teams of four heroes arriving to the scene! Today shall test your mental and physical capabilities to respond to a threat and assets how to neutralize it, but more importantly how you guys weave together your Quirks to do so. When you are done, please come speak to me.”

→ Before the Mock Trial Begins: Mai | Yuuki | Mori Jin | Hakuman has been deemed Captains.
→ Each Captain Shall Post Declaring whom is apart of their team. ( 3 Students ).
→ When Your Name is Mentioned by a Captain, Then Post Your Reaction.
→ One Team Cannot have More Than One [1] Student NPC.
→ Once the Group has Posted - Professor Fallon will Reply.​

Funnyavery3

Kin
152💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
63⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Yuuki looked around.

He saw his friend Mirio who he gave his number to and communicated with, he was cool people with a cool frequency so Yuuki definitely wanted him.

(And the bird omg...the,the ,the wait you go gotta control yourself Yuuki. Control yourself. Keep your stoic expression)

Yuuki thought

Yuuki loved animals. He thought they were cool and creative pieces of art spawned by the beauty of nature.

He saw Ikki, he ran into him a couple times but never got a conversation finished. Never was there a better situation than ever to get to know each other than by fighting together!

“Might as well go with some people I know”

Yuuki announced,

“Alrighty, I say Mirio, Ikki, and Falco!”

Looking at all 3, he didn’t know their quirks at all be he really enjoyed the frequency he got from all of them. He was sure they would make a good team

@Jay @ReXii @Daemon

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,311💸
Kumi
545💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Damn that teacher... it was evident that 2 of the 3 people he wanted on his team were captains.. It even peeked hakumen interest to pick the red haired kid who was captain... either way, Hakumen knew that he was the shield, and sword... but he needed more shield and swords

"These games we play seem futile. But I will play along.. Anakin...We never fought together... So I looked forward to seeing how much synergy we have.. Next.... Ass Clown... I meant Class Clown, Styl. I dont care for you much but you are Class 1C... in my eyes that mean you are superior than everybody in class A and B... lastly.....

Hakumen had to think... He looked around.. it was 3 guys... so maybe he needed a female... He gazed and saw a woman with silver hair.. He didnt know her name nor did he care to figure her name..then he remembered... The boy with blue hair... his first real.. well not friend but person he really interacted with. What was his name...

"Blue Haired Kid... Lapis? Yes thats your name. I would like for you to join us."

@Lapis_Wolf @bambino @All_Red

Status
Not open for further replies.