Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see you found a quite good version, though the video seems to be having "light" issues.
Yea. I had missed this one even though I had watched the trailer. I assumed the part in it would be released later.

It wasn't clear if Muzaka just adopted the girl or she was really his daughter and a half human.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea. I had missed this one even though I had watched the trailer. I assumed the part in it would be released later.

It wasn't clear if Muzaka just adopted the girl or she was really his daughter and a half human.
Lord Muzaka has every right to avenge Ashleen, It's quite sad how everyone besides Lord Raizel didn't accept him.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I think during his fight with Rai he reveals that she was actually his daughter biologically too.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Muzaka has every right to avenge Ashleen, It's quite sad how everyone besides Lord Raizel didn't accept him.
Well- it were his own werewolves who plotted meticulously and got her killed even if they made it look like that it was humans.

I think during his fight with Rai he reveals that she was actually his daughter biologically too.
I inferred the same. He didn't explain but her mother being human explains his relative silence, wandering life and not taking the girl back home.

Last edited:

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well- it were his own werewolves who plotted meticulously and got her killed even if they made it look like that it was humans.

I inferred the same. He didn't explain but her mother being human explains his relative silence, wandering lifehis and not taking the girl back home.
Didnt he state that Ashleen was human? After all he first stated that he rescued her from a certain war, they must likely be strangers from the start. "IF" Ashleen was biologically Lord Muzaka's daughter then her self-defense would have been much greater. Especially considering the fact that her "father" is the Lord of Werewolf's.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt he state that Ashleen was human? After all he first stated that he rescued her from a certain war, they must likely be strangers from the start. "IF" Ashleen was biologically Lord Muzaka's daughter then her self-defense would have been much greater. Especially considering the fact that her "father" is the Lord of Werewolf's.
She has to be at least part human according to that comment but he also called her his daughter during his fight with Rai. So it's not clear yet.