Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i activate my byakugan and release a dense mist that makes it impossible for you to see, i then focus on the water under you and creat a shark that leaps out of the water to attack you*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
*i activate my byakugan and release a dense mist that makes it impossible for you to see, i then focus on the water under you and creat a shark that leaps out of the water to attack you*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

as the mist thickens i jump in the air and blow a stream of wind downwards ,sending me upwards, getting out of your mist, as your water shark comes towards me i form a rock staff that i throw at it, causing the two to cancel out. still facing the ground. i send out a wave of electricity onto the ocean below us, causing electricity to paralyze you. then you drown and die.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as the mist thickens i jump in the air and blow a stream of wind downwards ,sending me upwards, getting out of your mist, as your water shark comes towards me i form a rock staff that i throw at it, causing the two to cancel out. still facing the ground. i send out a wave of electricity onto the ocean below us, causing electricity to paralyze you. then you drown and die.

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
*as you send the wave of lightning, i send a wave of wind towards it and they cancel each other, i then shoot a ball of wind towards you*

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: the user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

(Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
*as you send the wave of lightning, i send a wave of wind towards it and they cancel each other, i then shoot a ball of wind towards you*

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: the user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

(Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
as your air canon is fired, i preform one hand-seal and create a spear of lightning that branches off in different locations., causing the two to cancel out. i then pull out a scroll and summon 4 magnetized Shuriken.as soon as the two are canceled out, i release a wave of gold dust particles which disrupt your brainwaves and render you unable to move. I Then throw them at you. once ( if ) the shuriken hit you, i t throw the bigger shuriken at you which are l honing devices and follow you are around until hit. as soon as they are

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genma) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Demonic Illusions
Chakra cost: 20
Description: Stops opponent from moving by messing with their minds electromagnetic fields.

(Jiton: Jishaku Shuriken no Jutsu) - Magnetisim Release: Magnet Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After magnetising shuriken, The user throws them at the opponent. Anything that is hit by the shuriken is magnetised, as such it is important that the opponent dodges all of them as even deflecting them will cause their bodies to produce a powerful magnetic field, making them an easier target. Each time the magnetism is transferred it weakens. Then when the user will throw a larger square shuriken that is magnetised at their target with then can hone in on them and even follow them if they move.

SebastionM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Auto-hit much?