Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll use my Fai bio since my Konan bio hasn't been updated o_O

*I release my wind chakra as a blade of wind wich i send towards you, i then concentrate my chakra into the water and make a shark under you that leaps out to attack you. After that, i activate my Byakugan and create a dense mist that makes it impossible for you to see*

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you send the wave of wind, I gather my wind chakra and send a gust that neutralizes your attack.
(Futon: Kaze Kiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Then, suddenly, a shark appears right below me, ready to eat me! I just have time to do the fastest jutsu I know: I shoot a wave of electricity fast enough to destroy the shark and electrify all the water
(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

It then starts to get really foggy.
I think:
*Well, if I can't see him, he shouldn't be able to see me too!*

Protected from your sight, I create a lightning clone, Which I send torwards you.
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually can see you since i said i activated my Byakugan :p

Thinks: *That brat thinks i can' see him xd*

*As i see the water becoming electified, I concntrate my chakra into my fist and release it while i point it at the water so that it can send me flying into the skay to avoid getting shocked, I then see you create a clone with my Byakugan and send a wave of wind towardsit, destroying him.*

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Reactions: Dave

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clone not being able to see the attack, gets hit right on, desintegrating into pure electricity.

*A critical hit! It's super effective*

As soon as my clone vaniches, I create an earth clone
(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

And send him swimming to the bottom of the lake. Once he reaches the bottom, he then slams his hands on the ground and makes a big section of it rise to the surface, creating an island
(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Damage Points: 30
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

The real me and the clone are now together and standing on solid ground, in the middle of the big lake.
While the clone was swimming, I was gathering wind chakra and blowing it into 4 tiny wind gusts.
(Futon: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken

Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikens, which will engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

I then throw bomb-tagged shuriken to these disks that "grab" the shurikens and control their movements.
I send them all torwards you, ready if you decide to counter-atack head on.
The clone then stays between you and me as a shield.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as in see you create an island and throw the shiruken at me, i spit out water form my mouth like a waterfall and make it into a small hurricane around me that protects me from you shiruken, I then concentrate my water chakra into my throat and make two hand-seals and release a sticky syrup that i shoot at you and your clone, i then land back in the water and create a vortex of wind which i mold into a ball and throw towards you*

(Suiton: Mizurappa Shippuu) - Water Release: Violent Water Wave Hurricane
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and is manipulated to form a small water hurricane that surrounds the user, washing away the enemy at close quarters.
Restrictions: Usable only once per battle.
- Can only be taught by Koto

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Style: Falling Petal Dance
Chakra Cost:15(+3)
Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
Description: User creates a vortex of wind that can be shaped into an average sized ball to be thrown towards the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can pushed to blow away medium sized objects.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watch in dismay the shuriken fail to hit you, but as they are still close to you, before they hit the water around you, I make them explode, creating a shockwave strong enough to shake you a bit.
As I can't see a thing in the fog, I send a powerfull wind attack to blow it away
(Futon: Juuha Reppou Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike

Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and slice at the same time.

I then see you send the syrup (I know all about it, because I too have learned that same jutsu). I know that by concentrating chakra, I can prevent being slowed down by the syrup, but I decide to do something else.

I make the clone create a wall to shield us both. He slams his hands on the ground and a rock wall appear, blocking your vision of us, and stopping the water technique.
(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Weakened by the syrups impact, the wall crumbles as the wind ball hits it, disapearing inthe process. With all the smoke of the stone wall destruction, you still can't see me, or my clone.

In order to attack you, me and my clone start running torwards you, around the wall (the real me is on your left, but because of the wall and the smoke, you can't tell which one I really am).

As soon as we're all standing on the water, I make my earth clone jump and throw some kunai not at you, but over your head, so you can't jump without getting hit.

At the same time, I use all the water below us to conduct a lightning wave torwards you, that will damage you if you touch the electrified water.
(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: read spoiler-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry. Although I said that you couldn't see me, or tell the difference between me and my clone, this is not true!
You have byakugan activated, but I (in real life) forgot that you activated it.

As my character also doesn't know you have byakugan activated too, I have made this post thinking you couldn't see me. I chose not to change the post after I realized my mistake, which is why it still says you can't see me.

It's fun, because I would have moved in a different way if I (in real life) remembered you could see me. Because this happened, the post was made while truly not knowing you could see me (not "pretending" I didn't know).

Last edited:

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As soon as you and your clone are out of sight because of the wall of rock, I use my byakugan to keep an eye on you and remember which one is you and see you running towards my left side, i then place a hand on the ground and release lightning chakra to the left side where you are running towards, then, I release mist again to hide the fact that the water you are going to run through is electified and throw two wind infused kunai at yours*

(Kirikagure No Jutsu) -Hidden Mist Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave