Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's R&R
No Killing/Stealing
No customs allowed >_>
Terrain: Field with a a lake on its side
Short range
Only freeform tai and kenjutsu and please try to add some RP into this aside of fighting or it'll get too boring for me >_>
Sinon bio in sig

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
My my your a very energetic one,shall we have a little fun ;).As Suzuha says this she shifts the weight of her body ,to her legs,creating a high tension in her legs,taking a running start she leans forward,placing her hands on the ground flipping foward into the air from off the ground above you,as she does this she extends her right leg outwards dropping her right heel on your head,causing you to feel a powerful blow to the head,also with the force being increased from gravity to force your head into the ground Suzuha then flips away from out of hands reach awaiting your next move...
Please do better than what I just saw!

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only staring at Suzuha as she ran in her direction and jumped into the air, Sinon moves her hand and places it around the hilt of the katana strapped to her hip. Unsheathing it and holding it horizontally above her head, Sinon applies a lot of strength to her arms and legs, causing her to leave her foot prints marked on the ground because of the strength of the attack"If anything, I'd say you are the energetic one, attacking me without warning. Have you no manners?"