Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the lateness, I'll go first Baldy

*I Quickly make four handseals and pale blue crystals appear around you, i then make a giant crystal on my hand that cover up to my shoulder and jump into the air towards where you are, I then look diwn while falling above you and stab you with the spear*​

(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 30
Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

(Shoton: Kessho Yasu) - Crystal Release : Crystal Lance
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to form crystal covering her hand completely upto her shoulder and then extending outwards, forming a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal that can stab opponents. When this jutsu is in effect, Guren cannot move her fingers or wrist.

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the lateness, I'll go first Baldy

*I Quickly make four handseals and pale blue crystals appear around you, i then make a giant crystal on my hand that cover up to my shoulder and jump into the air towards where you are, I then look diwn while falling above you and stab you with the spear*​

(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

(Shoton: Kessho Yasu) - Crystal Release : Crystal Lance
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to form crystal covering her hand completely upto her shoulder and then extending outwards, forming a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal that can stab opponents. When this jutsu is in effect, Guren cannot move her fingers or wrist.
As I see you performing the hand seals, as the ground rumbles as if something were probably popping out, I predict something related to Earth, as that would be the most likely. As such, Lightning, having the advantage over Earth, I release an unfocused electrical current, which manifests itself around my body, destroying the pale blue crystal spikes that erupt around me, almost immediately after they rise, as Nagashi can be performed quickly. As the electrical current destroys the pale blue crystal spikes around me, I see you leap high into the air, and as you begin the descend, I see you forming somewhat a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal on your hands, enveloping it in crystal. As such, knowing you cannot perform hand seals, I take the opportunity, to blast you to smithereens. Doing so, I first perform the hand seals, Horse → Tiger in a swift and fluid motion, stringing them quickly together, before inhaling, kneading fire chakra in my lungs. Subsequently, I expel a meteor-sized sphere of fire that heads at you, in the air on the descend, at extremely high speeds, and as it crashes into the rod, the first part it touches, it carries you much further back and higher into the air at an angle, before erupting in a massive explosion, which injures you severely. You cannot perform hand seals for nuts to save yourself.

Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.