0⚔️
Awards
Rei R&R
CJ allowed
CE not allowed
Killing, Stealing etc doesn't count.

Terrain:
You must be registered for see images

(I am stood next to the flag. The stage is a max of Mid range, if you go to long then you will be on the water surrounding it.)

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will be using Rasnall "Hidden master". I will go first if I can see your bio? lol
You must be registered for see images

May the better one wins...

enters the battle ground.*​
_____

On my back is:

Hyourinmaru – Ice Ring
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: A sword that has been passed down through Yuki clan for ages. It was broken before, in the war where the Yuki Clan almost became extinct. The sword is said to be made out of the heart of a special meteor that fell in the village. The meteor was as cold as ice, and had all the properties of ice. The Yuki Clan took the meteor, and forged a sword out of the core of this heavenly rock. As the sword was formed, it gleamed heavily and continued to send out a soft blue light. The user of this sword gets a +5 damage point boost on every Ice Release jutsu used, as well as slowly freezing anything it comes in contact with. Of course not the wielder, considering it must be one of the Yuki Clan to wield this. The sword also comes with a most secret technique. Once per battle, the user can channel Hyouton chakra through the sword and let a spear extend from it, up till mid range (much like Chidori Eiso). The second way to channel Hyouton chakra through it gives the user the ability to send out a wave of ice from the tip of the sword. (The same as Hitsugaya when he swings his sword in Bleach) This wave can be used as a shield from incoming jutsus.

Note: The spear is formed as rapidly as Chidori Eiso, but can only be used once per battle.
Note: The "Wave of Ice" can only be used twice and defend up to A-rank attacks.
Note: The "Wave of Ice" counts as on of the 3 jutsus used per turn.
Note: Only one of the Yuki clan can wear this sword (especially Wesobi).

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Rasnall activates his Byakugan. Rasnall slams his left hand down and channels Suiton chakra through the ground to have water erupt from the ground at your feet that forms a sphere around you, trapping you.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

*Rasnall then shoots a spear of Raiton chakra from his mouth to shock and paralyze you.*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

*As the you fall to the floor paralyzed, Rasnall then focuses his Doton chakra to create a large earth lid above you, which falls on top of you.*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Rasnall activates his Byakugan. Rasnall slams his left hand down and channels Suiton chakra through the ground to have water erupt from the ground at your feet that forms a sphere around you, trapping you.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

*Rasnall then shoots a spear of Raiton chakra from his mouth to shock and paralyze you.*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

*As the you fall to the floor paralyzed, Rasnall then focuses his Doton chakra to create a large earth lid above you, which falls on top of you.*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*Upon seeing the water, I immediately make several ice disks. Some of them, immediately attack you by focusing rays of heat from the sun, releasing a large beam that melts anything. At the same time though another ice disk takes me and lifts me from the ground and takes me back to long range, before the water prison fully forms.*

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique

Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

*At the moment I am being lifted and start to move backwards, I simply concentrate my chakra in the wind surrounding you, creating 2 walls of wind - one infront of you and one behind you. These walls are made of intense cutting wind that closes down on you, ripping you to shreads. If you release the lightning, the wind will just consume it and still smash onto you. Furthermore the beam will combine itself with the wind, setting it on fire, inglufing you in fire as you are being sliced to pieces.*

(Fuuton: Nijuu Te o Moui) Wind Style: Double Hands of Fury

Chakra cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user collects wind chakra in the air to make two walls of cutting intense wind on both sides of the opponent, then the user will clap and both wind walls will come crashing into the opponent from both sides crushing them in the middle, the wind walls are invisible unless the opponent has a eye technique.
~Can only be used 2 times per battle.