Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Loki, take first move.
"Hmm. Gimme that scroll, it belongs to the Uchiha clan. You should know your place trying to steal it." saying as he draw his sword his eyes becoming crimson in response. Now with the sharingan and his Katana summoning water from the ground, he would mold chakra to summon forth a dragon made of smoke. Spewing the fumes out as he then created a huge 50 ft tall and wide smoke dragon (S-Class Smoke Dragon, has all basic attributes of the jutsu). Without a handseal, Ikiru had enhanced the beast with ash within it, to even boost it's capabilities further more. The dragon would then take flight as he leaped up on it. He'd watch his opponent below.

(Uchiha Ikimono to angō-ka no Ken)- Uchiha Sword of Creatures and Encryption (Passive)
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: (-20 to enemy chakra)
Damage: N/a
Description:
This blade is the most treasured item from Rai Uchiha, the prized possession of when he was alive. Having been in command of a group of his clansmen, it is presumable that Rai had capable leadership skills. He was a capable swordsman, even with one eye blinded. He also showed a noticeable amount of physical strength, being able to shatter the ground with a single strike of his sword. When death took him, his sword was passed onto his children soon they too passed on the sword. The very death of the Uchiha clan, resulted in treasures to being sold off to whoever would be interested. Years to pass, the sword ended back into a Uchiha home. Soon Ikiru's father presented the sword to him, with simple his understanding of where it came from. Since the massacre of the Uchiha clan, it's whole history of the sword is not known to Ikiru or anyone as Ikiru knows only it's a Uchiha sword.

Abilities of the blade:
╳ This blade once drawn would draw up water from the ground forming water sources with in two turns anywhere on land(passive). This is a very unique trait for a sword to carry which gave note that this blade could tap into natural aquifer's in the ground. The water sources are fairly large in size which is why it takes two turns for the blade's natural water ability to activate.
╳ When the user of the sword strikes an enemy or something an enemy is touching the water sucks -20 chakra from the enemy with every contacted strike. This form is very intricate and also unique to user who developed the ability.
Restrictions:
+ Can only make one water source per turn.
+ Takes two turns to draw up from underground a water source.

(Katon: Shishamasu) — Fire Release: Death's Hands
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20-30 (-15 to sustain jutsu per turn)
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: After forming three handseals, they'll release a surge of katon chakra around any part of their body to create a layer of hot ash or by release it from their own body, and at will they can manipulate existing ash i.e via; ash gourd. This will not burn the user as they will create a layer of chakra between their skin and the ash to protect themselves. At will, the user can release this ash in a stream of sorts from their hands (even from body-movements) for offensive/Supplementary/defensive purposes, even in enormous amounts. This can be combined with other jutsu like Fire jutsu to give them +1 rank in damage up to S rank.
Note: While Jutsu is sustained (for up to 3 turns), Users can only utilize Katon or related Fire style Ninjutsu only.

(Katon-Kemuri no Jutsu: Murasakin niato) --- Fire Release, Smoke technique: Deep Purple Art
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15-40 (+10 to depending when used on another jutsu)
Damage points: N/A (Death Hands +20)
Description: Utilizing the elemental-relative nature of fire release to smoke advanced ninjutsu, with excellent chakra control of fire release. Supplementing it with smoke ninjutsu, which they make a distinct form of fire explosive ninjutsu. That appears and acts on a different scale than the regular smoke ninjutsu. Being that this ninjutsu is based on smoke, the user can exhale immense quantities of suffocating gases to cause them to suffer from the lack of air or inability to breathe.

Starts by using the fire style abilities; gas chakra components through a smoke ninjutsu techniques as they knead that chakra in a form such as blowing into a balloon. This smoke appearing white as a summoning’s smoke, it’s then manipulated into objects through the user’s mouths/ in palms of their hands, which they can infuse gas chakra quantities within to formulate explosive smoke.

This can range from solid to a gas like state of the smoke with it, still exhibiting that mixed chakra formulation. Users can then produce or manipulate an existing amount of smoke, shaping it into various things such as grass, hoses, boat, rabbits, and dolls. They can change the size, color, toxic properties, and gas-scent depending on the amount of the smoke used to make the created objects seem more realistic.

Users can even change it's consistency to the point to making them solid and unbreakable-alike creations that can be brought to life and controlled remotely. With a mental command, they can detonate the katon chakra (gas) ninjutsu within the smoke, by performing the seal of confrontation. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" or not smoke objects. Despite all this, it’s still prominently based on smoke based jutsu, which can only be defused by a Suiton Ninjutsu.

This ninjutsu can be used alongside existing smoke ninjutsu, and or gas-related fire style jutsu/ninjutsu. Therefore depending on that jutsu, they’ll stream their chakra into that jutsu formulating that very jutsu to become a “Deep purple” art style ninjutsu release. This takes a very small timeframe.

Note: Can only be used by Smoke bios. Cannot be used Smoke Ninjutsu of S-rank or more.
Note: This smoke ninjutsu is scorching, if trapped within its gas mist as it's capable of scorching the skin off.
Note: User can only create up to three creations from this jutsu, per every other turn. If S-class is used, they can’t use this ninjutsu for 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu damage depends on the jutsu Type, and only when Offensive/Defensive style is used, the jutsu will correspond to chakra cost as the regular damage ratio.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should know my place?! The nerve of this arrogant Muggle. I should kill him where he stood for that slip of the tongue but, there would be no fun in that. No, he was going to suffer for it. "You should be careful what you say, boy. Unfortunately for you, I know my place and when I'm done with you, you'll know it to. Sadly, you'll be too dead to regret those words." My curiosity was suddenly piqued by the sudden change to his eyes though. The crimson color. Befitting for his body would soon be the same color once drenched in his blood.

As quickly as his eyes turned crimson, I passively applied a seal on my body that would cast an external genjutsu upon the Muggle. My body would become a haze, appearing to be moving randomly. In response to his creation of a dragon, I'd simply toy with him. I spoke the word Levicorpus and created hindering sound waves around his leg. Of course, I wasn't done yet. I'd, through a jerking movement of my staff, lift him up and flip him upside down, causing him to fall to the ground like a lifeless bird.

( Fuuin: Kichigai Kouyou ) - Sealing Technique: Mad Enhancement
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will passively apply a seal with the Kanji for "Madness" on their body. This technique will both distort how their body but also their techniques appear. A barrier of chakra will form over their body in the form of a black haze of chakra cloaks the user's body without obscuring their sight. The haze casts anyone who looks upon it in an external genjutsu (A-Rank) that constantly shifts the user's outline like an off-focus photograph, thereby obscuring any discerning marks or features. The mist-like illusion also causes his image to double or triple randomly, making him appear to be a hallucination. It essentially creates the effect of the user's body flickering from side to side across a one-meter area too fast for the eyes to track without the creation of after-images. This isn't to be confused with the user moving back and forth, this effect can solely be attributed to the genjutsu induced by the haze and will occur even if the user is standing still. This throws off techniques which require a clear line of sight or concentration on the user's position. This effect will occur regardless of the opponent's tracking speed. As for the user's techniques, their distorted image will depend on it's state of matter. Solid techniques will appear pitch black with red lines of light across them, liquid techniques will appear as blood, gaseous techniques will appear as a black smog and energy-based techniques will appear a dark-red colour. This lasts until deactivated.

Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used twice per battle

( Ototon: Levicorpus ) - Sound Release: Levicorpus
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A rather weak Sound jutsu, this is used to cause a foe small annoyance by lifting him in the air. This works by the user speaking a Sound (Levicorpus) and causing a set of waves to form around the opponent's leg, isolating the lower leg with a powerful wave. The purpose of this isn't to deal damage, however; after forming the wave, the user then causes it to move, the isolated leg moving with it, flipping him upside down in the process. Causing no damage, this hindering Sound jutsu is used to cause annoyance to the opponent as it lifts him into the air, slowly hoistering him higher and higher. This is ideal to use against an opponent as they perform handseals, interrupting them and forcing a momentary pause in their actions as they are flipped upside down. The user must also accompany this phrase with a jerking movement, done with their hand or a held item.

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I should know my place?! The nerve of this arrogant Muggle. I should kill him where he stood for that slip of the tongue but, there would be no fun in that. No, he was going to suffer for it. "You should be careful what you say, boy. Unfortunately for you, I know my place and when I'm done with you, you'll know it to. Sadly, you'll be too dead to regret those words." My curiosity was suddenly piqued by the sudden change to his eyes though. The crimson color. Befitting for his body would soon be the same color once drenched in his blood.

As quickly as his eyes turned crimson, I passively applied a seal on my body that would cast an external genjutsu upon the Muggle. My body would become a haze, appearing to be moving randomly. In response to his creation of a dragon, I'd simply toy with him. I spoke the word Levicorpus and created hindering sound waves around his leg. Of course, I wasn't done yet. I'd, through a jerking movement of my staff, lift him up and flip him upside down, causing him to fall to the ground like a lifeless bird.

( Fuuin: Kichigai Kouyou ) - Sealing Technique: Mad Enhancement
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will passively apply a seal with the Kanji for "Madness" on their body. This technique will both distort how their body but also their techniques appear. A barrier of chakra will form over their body in the form of a black haze of chakra cloaks the user's body without obscuring their sight. The haze casts anyone who looks upon it in an external genjutsu (A-Rank) that constantly shifts the user's outline like an off-focus photograph, thereby obscuring any discerning marks or features. The mist-like illusion also causes his image to double or triple randomly, making him appear to be a hallucination. It essentially creates the effect of the user's body flickering from side to side across a one-meter area too fast for the eyes to track without the creation of after-images. This isn't to be confused with the user moving back and forth, this effect can solely be attributed to the genjutsu induced by the haze and will occur even if the user is standing still. This throws off techniques which require a clear line of sight or concentration on the user's position. This effect will occur regardless of the opponent's tracking speed. As for the user's techniques, their distorted image will depend on it's state of matter. Solid techniques will appear pitch black with red lines of light across them, liquid techniques will appear as blood, gaseous techniques will appear as a black smog and energy-based techniques will appear a dark-red colour. This lasts until deactivated.

Notes:
-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used twice per battle

( Ototon: Levicorpus ) - Sound Release: Levicorpus
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A rather weak Sound jutsu, this is used to cause a foe small annoyance by lifting him in the air. This works by the user speaking a Sound (Levicorpus) and causing a set of waves to form around the opponent's leg, isolating the lower leg with a powerful wave. The purpose of this isn't to deal damage, however; after forming the wave, the user then causes it to move, the isolated leg moving with it, flipping him upside down in the process. Causing no damage, this hindering Sound jutsu is used to cause annoyance to the opponent as it lifts him into the air, slowly hoistering him higher and higher. This is ideal to use against an opponent as they perform handseals, interrupting them and forcing a momentary pause in their actions as they are flipped upside down. The user must also accompany this phrase with a jerking movement, done with their hand or a held item.
Mann, I thought I had got myself an easy Kumi again >.<

"You should be careful what you say, boy. Unfortunately for you, I know my place and when I'm done with you, you'll know it to. Sadly, you'll be too dead to regret those words." Man would speck, Ikiru buffed by the terms. He would think this person was of an ancient clan. A strange one for sure. Nonetheless, taking in all information given to him as he watched the man quickly apply a seal upon themselves, suddenly Ikiru wouldn’t make out of the man’s exact location. This was indeed a nature of a genjutsu, looking at his hand, he’d foresee the chakra flow irregular from how he was before. Closing his eyes for moment, he’d open them with sheer will, the sharingan absorbed the genjutsu before he casted it back at them. In-fact, the very seal the man had placed upon themselves now was tainted by Ikiru. This reflected on the man being unable to see Ikiru. Now as he was in a bind, Ikiru would summon his smoke dragon and proceed to leap up on it as he headed upwards. Meanwhile his amour provided defensive measures (passively) from sound as Ikiru simply activated it. This allowed him to cancel out waves from sounds outside his radiance.

Now as he was looking down on his opponent from the heavens he’d speak, “You’re from what clan? What’s your name?”

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave (Passively)
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.)

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm too broke, can't afford to lose Kumi due to time limit lol
Btw man, there's an issue with your move. As the note in the Sharingan tech states ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu ), you would not be able to reverse the Fuin because you do not currently possess it so my tech would still be affecting you.

This guy, what an annoyance he was. His mere presence was pissing me off. The thoughts that were in his mind were as clear to me as they were to him and they weren't much. As he began to speak, I'd utter the incantation Langslock whilst pointing my wand at him and cause his tongue to affix to the roof of his mouth,shutting him up mid-sentence. "Keep your mouth shut Muggle, I've heard of you." I'd then immediately, with my wand already pointed at him and without the need for words, move it from left to right in a diagonal fashion ( like so >>> / ) whilst releasing water from it, severing through the dragon and causing the Muggle to lose his footing and fall to the ground if he didn't do anything to stop it.

( Legilimency ) - Legilimency ( passive & reference )
Chakra: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn for B rank, -10 for A rank )
Description: An innate and somewhat passive ability, Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. Legilimens ( users of Legilimency ) are able to detect if a person is lying, as well as delve into their thoughts, emotions, and memories if their target is not skilled in blocking their minds. In most cases, this is not a harmful or detrimental ability, allowing the user a way to predict and understand the opponent's movements and actions with the utmost clarity. While it is similar to reading minds, it should be noted that Legilimency is not as simple as the muggle art of mind-reading; mind-reading assumes that one is simply eavesdropping on the thoughts currently running through the head of another. Legilimency, however, requires the wizard to navigate and move through the various areas of the brain. In it's lowest levels ( B rank ), the user is able to utilize it in a way similar to "mind reading", allowing the user to 'read' the opponent's current thoughts and ones related to them at that moment. This is the basic level of Legilimency and once active, lasts until the user ends it's usage. With training and power, this ability and range increases. At A rank power the user becomes capable of actual navigating the target's mind and it's many layers. This is as harmless as the B rank variant. However, despite all of this, this ability isn't without drawback. The A-Rank version requires the target to be within mid-range while the B-Rank version works up to long-range (one landmark for normal members, two for House Heads and three for the Headmaster).

Note: Although the B rank version is a passive ability honed when the user reaches Year 6, he cannot use the A rank and higher versions without actually actively using this jutsu.
Note: A rank usage can allow one to simply navigate the mind.
Note: A rank usage can only be used once every four turns, lasting 3 turns each usage and requiring a two turn usage break in between A rank and higher usages.
Note: Must place within bio stating the user is a Legilimens.

( Bōei Mukatte Kuro Mahou ) - Defense Against the Dark Arts
Type: Supplementary / Defensive
Chakra: 20-40
Description: Defense Against the Dark Arts, or DADA as it's known for short, is a broad field of magic used to combat primarily the Dark Arts and other "evil" and dark natured attacks. These can be seen as advanced, specialized branches of Charms and Transfigurations as they generally use the basis behind these attacks to create the needed defenses or attacks.

B Rank

Langslock: - Supplementary

Langlock is the incantation to a spell that causes one's tongue to affix to the roof of their mouth by using mahou itself to bind the tongue of the foe to the roof of their mouth. Invented for the sake of preventing someone from speaking aloud or even to prevent a spell from being cast, Langslock is a very useful spell that prevents the opponent from spewing jutsu from their mouth as well as using jutsu that require the mouth to make audible, clear sounds. This allows a wizard to counter another wizard by preventing them from speaking for a certain amount of time ( 4 turns ). Useable every 3 turns, this spell can be bested by a full body surge one rank higher than this one, requiring at least A rank chakra to break it.

Note: Nearly all DADA spells take the form of projectiles of mahou, and can be defended against like any other jutsu. For those that do not need to physically travel, their methods of defense varies based on the spell used.
Note: S rank applications are usable only by Year 5 Kisei and higher, A rank by Year 4, etc.
Note: Light Wizards can use all DADA jutsu while Dark Wizards can only use B ranks.
Note: Specific restrictions for each spell are listed in each’s description.
Note: Only usable by members of the Kisei Clan.

( Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Unable to release himself from the genjutsu as he learned the medium wasn't of the opponent but the seal itself. He would surge ash from his body (Death Hands, CJ) as he did, his opponent would speak in a condescending tone as he looked at him, Ikiru seeing that they had casted a form of chakra into his system but no effect took place. Now as the ash floated around him, with the genjutsu still active, he would make a handseal as his opponent released water-based attack. Due to Ikiru's sharingan, he focused on chakra rather than the physical state of things. Spiking his chakra, he nullified the genjutsu along with whatever was intended to be cast upon him.

With his ash getting in the way of the attack directed at him, at the same time the intended attack would fail to pierce the hardened smoke (F-rank Smoke Dragon, 100 dmg btw) creature he stood upon, as its wings got also in the way of the attack towards him. Now with the height difference (fully Long range), he would fly around looking down on his opponent. 'Hmm, let's have some explosions now.' as he though he prepared to release more explosions soon.

(Katon: Shishamasu) — Fire Release: Death's Hands
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20-30 (-15 to sustain jutsu per turn)
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: After forming three handseals, they'll release a surge of katon chakra around any part of their body to create a layer of hot ash or by release it from their own body, and at will they can manipulate existing ash i.e via; ash gourd. This will not burn the user as they will create a layer of chakra between their skin and the ash to protect themselves. At will, the user can release this ash in a stream of sorts from their hands (even from body-movements) for offensive/Supplementary/defensive purposes, even in enormous amounts. This can be combined with other jutsu like Fire jutsu to give them +1 rank in damage up to S rank.
Note: While Jutsu is sustained (for up to 3 turns), Users can only utilize Katon or related Fire style Ninjutsu only.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The illusion just affects you again after you use Kai so you're still stuck in it lol, you need to destroy the medium, i.e. the seal.
There is an issue with the move but, I'm letting it slide since you gave me an extension, I appreciate it.
This was becoming irritating, my opponent was intent on running for the entire battle. Tch. Pathetic. My patience was running out with this weasel. Through the rapid molding and release of my chakra, I'd create a black crystalline armor around my body made from Stygian Water. I'd simultaneously create a barrier ( same t/f ) around the armor that would strengthen my defense. I'd immediately make use of the armor as a source for my Stygian technique, weaving three handseals and releasing a stream of Stygian Water from the armor at my opponent. "Is this what you call a battle? Constant running like a rat. Tch."

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu dibain purotekushon ) Ξ Stygian Water: Styx Divine Protection
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80)
Description: After gathering a large amount of Stygian Water chakra, the user releases it throughout his entire body, emanating in the form of a blackish chakra shroud of Water though this is not all; in addition to this, the user would simultaneously compresses the water at incredible levels, turning it hard and almost crystalline in nature to form a black armor that protects him. This is very similar to the "Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade" technique used by normal water users, and comes with high amounts of durability. The armor resembles that of a black knight (see depiction below) with a light Stygian Water mist pouring off of its backside. Though the armor is dark in color, it is also transparent due to its crystalline form that it has taken on. Though the armor is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, it can also be used similar to the earth release hardening technique in order to create spikes, blades and other tools that protrude from the armor as an offensive mechanism. These protrusions would cost a move to do and would be S rank (80 dmg) in strength overall, being able to extend into the edges of short range (5m). Due it being made of compressed Stygian Water, it can also be used as a source for other Stygian water techniques, thus making it that much more versatile in its usages. The user will also have full control over the armor to the point where he/she is able to create openings on portions of his/her body so that they can release attacks from there. I.e. retracting the armor from the hand in order to do a rasengan etc. This control in itself comes as a passive ability.

Note: Can only be used 2 times, lasting 3 turns each use.
Note: Needs a 2 turn rest period in between usages, while also limited to A rank and below Stygian Water during that period.
Note: Can't use any elements besides Stygian water and the ones that combine to make it
Note: The protrusions to attack can only be used 3 times overall.
Depiction of Armor:
You must be registered for see images

( Fuuinjutsu: Zōkyō no Bia ) - Sealing Arts: Bia's Augmentation
Chakra cost: +20 to jutsu
Damage points: N/A
Description: A purely defensive and supplementary jutsu, the user creates a barrier around a selected shield, armor or other body used for defensive purposes. This can range from chakra armors to physical shields/barriers to raw chakra bodies around the user and various types of defensive jutsu. The purpose of this barrier is to reinforce the defense of the targeted jutsu by means of the barrier around it. What this does is add additional chakra to the barrier when it's created, increasing the power of the jutsu by 20 damage points by making a thin physical barrier around the jutsu made to act as a second layer around the jutsu to allow it to augment it's effects and defensive aspects. While simple, the barrier acts as a small coating that can only be described as skin tight in relation to how close it is to the jutsu it's applied to.
Note: Can be used 4 times with a 2 turn cool down in between usages.
Note: Because this jutsu's effects are reliant upon another jutsu being used, this can be used in the same timeframe as another.
Note: Cannot be used with Cursed Seal: Soter's Deliverance

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu no sensō ) Ξ Stygian Water: Cursed Oaths
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10 - 40
Damage Points: 20 - 80
Description: This is the basic technique of the Stygian water Element. Using both fire and water chakras in conjunction, the user is able to create or manipulate existing Stygian Water to use as a tool of War. This allows the user to create basic or slightly intricate tools/shapes of the water to use for offensive, defensive or Supplementary purposes that may be at hand, limited only by the user's imagination. These tools and shapes can range from waves, swords, Cubes etc. but will be split in power according to rank and quantity of the tools created. These are created directly from the user's body, whether it's through the mouth or directly from a limb or can even be crafted from existing water (pond/lake/puddles) . Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations due to their chakra controlling them, thus enabling him/her to hold the tools himself whenever his chakra is present. A rank variants of this will need to be used with a hand seal while the S rank variant needs 3 hand seals. The B rank and lower can be used without a hand seal but will need hand or body gestures such as a wave of the hand or a kick etc. The maximum size for an S rank is 3x the size of the user.

Note: S ranks can only be used up to 4 times with no S rank Stygian Water in the following turn.
Note: A ranks can be used 4 tims

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
The illusion just affects you again after you use Kai so you're still stuck in it lol, you need to destroy the medium, i.e. the seal.
There is an issue with the move but, I'm letting it slide since you gave me an extension, I appreciate it.
This was becoming irritating, my opponent was intent on running for the entire battle. Tch. Pathetic. My patience was running out with this weasel. Through the rapid molding and release of my chakra, I'd create a black crystalline armor around my body made from Stygian Water. I'd simultaneously create a barrier ( same t/f ) around the armor that would strengthen my defense. I'd immediately make use of the armor as a source for my Stygian technique, weaving three handseals and releasing a stream of Stygian Water from the armor at my opponent. "Is this what you call a battle? Constant running like a rat. Tch."

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu dibain purotekushon ) Ξ Stygian Water: Styx Divine Protection
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A (80)
Description: After gathering a large amount of Stygian Water chakra, the user releases it throughout his entire body, emanating in the form of a blackish chakra shroud of Water though this is not all; in addition to this, the user would simultaneously compresses the water at incredible levels, turning it hard and almost crystalline in nature to form a black armor that protects him. This is very similar to the "Hidden Waterfall Style: Water Slicing Blade" technique used by normal water users, and comes with high amounts of durability. The armor resembles that of a black knight (see depiction below) with a light Stygian Water mist pouring off of its backside. Though the armor is dark in color, it is also transparent due to its crystalline form that it has taken on. Though the armor is mainly used as a defensive mechanism, it can also be used similar to the earth release hardening technique in order to create spikes, blades and other tools that protrude from the armor as an offensive mechanism. These protrusions would cost a move to do and would be S rank (80 dmg) in strength overall, being able to extend into the edges of short range (5m). Due it being made of compressed Stygian Water, it can also be used as a source for other Stygian water techniques, thus making it that much more versatile in its usages. The user will also have full control over the armor to the point where he/she is able to create openings on portions of his/her body so that they can release attacks from there. I.e. retracting the armor from the hand in order to do a rasengan etc. This control in itself comes as a passive ability.

Note: Can only be used 2 times, lasting 3 turns each use.
Note: Needs a 2 turn rest period in between usages, while also limited to A rank and below Stygian Water during that period.
Note: Can't use any elements besides Stygian water and the ones that combine to make it
Note: The protrusions to attack can only be used 3 times overall.
Depiction of Armor:

( Fuuinjutsu: Zōkyō no Bia ) - Sealing Arts: Bia's Augmentation
Chakra cost: +20 to jutsu
Damage points: N/A
Description: A purely defensive and supplementary jutsu, the user creates a barrier around a selected shield, armor or other body used for defensive purposes. This can range from chakra armors to physical shields/barriers to raw chakra bodies around the user and various types of defensive jutsu. The purpose of this barrier is to reinforce the defense of the targeted jutsu by means of the barrier around it. What this does is add additional chakra to the barrier when it's created, increasing the power of the jutsu by 20 damage points by making a thin physical barrier around the jutsu made to act as a second layer around the jutsu to allow it to augment it's effects and defensive aspects. While simple, the barrier acts as a small coating that can only be described as skin tight in relation to how close it is to the jutsu it's applied to.
Note: Can be used 4 times with a 2 turn cool down in between usages.
Note: Because this jutsu's effects are reliant upon another jutsu being used, this can be used in the same timeframe as another.
Note: Cannot be used with Cursed Seal: Soter's Deliverance

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu no sensō ) Ξ Stygian Water: Cursed Oaths
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10 - 40
Damage Points: 20 - 80
Description: This is the basic technique of the Stygian water Element. Using both fire and water chakras in conjunction, the user is able to create or manipulate existing Stygian Water to use as a tool of War. This allows the user to create basic or slightly intricate tools/shapes of the water to use for offensive, defensive or Supplementary purposes that may be at hand, limited only by the user's imagination. These tools and shapes can range from waves, swords, Cubes etc. but will be split in power according to rank and quantity of the tools created. These are created directly from the user's body, whether it's through the mouth or directly from a limb or can even be crafted from existing water (pond/lake/puddles) . Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations due to their chakra controlling them, thus enabling him/her to hold the tools himself whenever his chakra is present. A rank variants of this will need to be used with a hand seal while the S rank variant needs 3 hand seals. The B rank and lower can be used without a hand seal but will need hand or body gestures such as a wave of the hand or a kick etc. The maximum size for an S rank is 3x the size of the user.

Note: S ranks can only be used up to 4 times with no S rank Stygian Water in the following turn.
Note: A ranks can be used 4 tims
Learning has occurred. Lel. Screw your seal <.<

Suddenly the gejutsu had reoccurred, Ikiru was now annoyed by it. He needed a full restart, he wanted to clear his mind and the area below him. As his opponent spoke some words that were out of range for him. Ikiru would become angry due to the genjutsu still plaguing his mind and sight. The pesky genjutsu didn't however hinder him on his sharp keen sight, being a Uchiha he had already started to see through the genjutsu in a way understanding how it operated. Ikiru was quick to deduce and pick up on clues, like the shadow of his opponent and their voice's location.

Through the rapid molding and release of their chakra, they'd create a new form of chakra that was similar to water. Ignoring the Genjutsu that plagued his sight on the physical world. In return Ikiru would feel he was able to recreate another creature, thus making another smoke clone (A-rank, boosted with Death hands). Doing such he would turn into smoke as his opponent released the water stream, before impact, Ikiru would denote all his creations along with himself creating a nuke explosion. The explosion would clean the whole surface of the earth from the between the a distance of long range upwards to the sky.

"Is this what you call a battle? Constant running like a rat. Tch."

"ART IS EXPLOSION!"

Explosion(s): Smoke Dragon (S-rank, Was boosted by Death Hands =100dmg) + Smoke Clone (A-rank, Boosted with Death Hands =80dmg) + Self Smoke Mode (A-rank, boosted via Deep purple Art =80dmg) = GG?

Moments later, he would reform from his smoke mode. Being that he collectively exploded at the same time along with all other explosions he was barely hurt. He would draw his sword along the muddy waters, slashing to see if his opponent had lived, if so he'd attain chakra from them (assume they're on the ground).

(Katon-Kemuri no Jutsu: Murasakin niato) --- Fire Release, Smoke technique: Deep Purple Art
Description: Utilizing the elemental-relative nature of fire release to smoke advanced ninjutsu, with excellent chakra control of fire release. Supplementing it with smoke ninjutsu, which they make a distinct form of fire explosive ninjutsu. That appears and acts on a different scale than the regular smoke ninjutsu. Being that this ninjutsu is based on smoke, the user can exhale immense quantities of suffocating gases to cause them to suffer from the lack of air or inability to breathe.

Starts by using the fire style abilities; gas chakra components through a smoke ninjutsu techniques as they knead that chakra in a form such as blowing into a balloon. This smoke appearing white as a summoning’s smoke, it’s then manipulated into objects through the user’s mouths/ in palms of their hands, which they can infuse gas chakra quantities within to formulate explosive smoke.

This can range from solid to a gas like state of the smoke with it, still exhibiting that mixed chakra formulation. Users can then produce or manipulate an existing amount of smoke, shaping it into various things such as grass, hoses, boat, rabbits, and dolls. They can change the size, color, toxic properties, and gas-scent depending on the amount of the smoke used to make the created objects seem more realistic.

Users can even change it's consistency to the point to making them solid and unbreakable-alike creations that can be brought to life and controlled remotely. With a mental command, they can detonate the katon chakra (gas) ninjutsu within the smoke, by performing the seal of confrontation. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" or not smoke objects. Despite all this, it’s still prominently based on smoke based jutsu, which can only be defused by a Suiton Ninjutsu.

This ninjutsu can be used alongside existing smoke ninjutsu, and or gas-related fire style jutsu/ninjutsu. Therefore depending on that jutsu, they’ll stream their chakra into that jutsu formulating that very jutsu to become a “Deep purple” art style ninjutsu release. This takes a very small timeframe.

Note: Can only be used by Smoke bios. Cannot be used Smoke Ninjutsu of S-rank or more.
Note: This smoke ninjutsu is scorching, if trapped within its gas mist as it's capable of scorching the skin off.
Note: User can only create up to three creations from this jutsu, per every other turn. If S-class is used, they can’t use this ninjutsu for 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu damage depends on the jutsu Type, and only when Offensive/Defensive style is used, the jutsu will correspond to chakra cost as the regular damage ratio.

(Kemuri no Katachi) - Body of Smoke
Chakra: 30 (+10 Deep Purple Art)
Damage: N/A (+80 Deep Purple Art)
Description: A technique very much similar to the Hozuki Clan's Hydrification Technique, the user is able to transform themselves into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra throughout their body. In this form, the user becomes immune to all Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and gas-related techniques unless they are elementally based. They can also manipulate the appropriate chakra for smoke, fire, and any of their own gas-related techniques. The user has complete control over the density of their smoke-like state, allowing them to solidify up to two appendages at once in order to wield standard shinobi tools for freeform combat and basic Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu purposes. This also allows them to use their own body as a source for smoke ninjutsu. However, the user is subject to smoke's weaknesses and strengths. A simple B-Rank Wind jutsu can knock them out of this form, forcing them back to their original body for sometime before they are able to transform themselves once again. As such, this technique forces the user to employ careful, yet effective strategies when it is in effect.

Note: User may not use any sort of speed boost in this form and will stay rooted to the ground.
Note: If knocked out of this form, user may not return to it for two turns.
Note: User is also subject to weather effects that may potentially harm their form.
Note: Only useably by bios that've learned Smoke Ninjutsu.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Learning has occurred. Lel. Screw your seal <.<

Suddenly the gejutsu had reoccurred, Ikiru was now annoyed by it. He needed a full restart, he wanted to clear his mind and the area below him. As his opponent spoke some words that were out of range for him. Ikiru would become angry due to the genjutsu still plaguing his mind and sight. The pesky genjutsu didn't however hinder him on his sharp keen sight, being a Uchiha he had already started to see through the genjutsu in a way understanding how it operated. Ikiru was quick to deduce and pick up on clues, like the shadow of his opponent and their voice's location.

Through the rapid molding and release of their chakra, they'd create a new form of chakra that was similar to water. Ignoring the Genjutsu that plagued his sight on the physical world. In return Ikiru would feel he was able to recreate another creature, thus making another smoke clone (A-rank, boosted with Death hands). Doing such he would turn into smoke as his opponent released the water stream, before impact, Ikiru would denote all his creations along with himself creating a nuke explosion. The explosion would clean the whole surface of the earth from the between the a distance of long range upwards to the sky.

"Is this what you call a battle? Constant running like a rat. Tch."

"ART IS EXPLOSION!"

Explosion(s): Smoke Dragon (S-rank, Was boosted by Death Hands =100dmg) + Smoke Clone (A-rank, Boosted with Death Hands =80dmg) + Self Smoke Mode (A-rank, boosted via Deep purple Art =80dmg) = GG?

Moments later, he would reform from his smoke mode. Being that he collectively exploded at the same time along with all other explosions he was barely hurt. He would draw his sword along the muddy waters, slashing to see if his opponent had lived, if so he'd attain chakra from them (assume they're on the ground).

(Kemuri no Katachi) - Body of Smoke
Chakra: 30 (+10 Deep Purple Art)
Damage: N/A (+80 Deep Purple Art)
Description: A technique very much similar to the Hozuki Clan's Hydrification Technique, the user is able to transform themselves into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra throughout their body. In this form, the user becomes immune to all Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and gas-related techniques unless they are elementally based. They can also manipulate the appropriate chakra for smoke, fire, and any of their own gas-related techniques. The user has complete control over the density of their smoke-like state, allowing them to solidify up to two appendages at once in order to wield standard shinobi tools for freeform combat and basic Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu purposes. This also allows them to use their own body as a source for smoke ninjutsu. However, the user is subject to smoke's weaknesses and strengths. A simple B-Rank Wind jutsu can knock them out of this form, forcing them back to their original body for sometime before they are able to transform themselves once again. As such, this technique forces the user to employ careful, yet effective strategies when it is in effect.

Note: User may not use any sort of speed boost in this form and will stay rooted to the ground.
Note: If knocked out of this form, user may not return to it for two turns.
Note: User is also subject to weather effects that may potentially harm their form.
Note: Only useably by bios that've learned Smoke Ninjutsu.
Jus got some questions, don't stress lol