Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Loks rnr
Mid range (15m)
Location: where Madars fought the shinobi alliance, no water sources.
Killing off
Stealing off
Hp rules on
5 day reply limit

Ill use my Raven uchiha bio, post your bio and ill make the first move

(People who shouldnt post in this thread because i wont accept under any circumstance at this time,
Priest, venom, broly, lgeezy. Yall all annoying af)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zatanna and Geezus

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Eh I why not. I'll be using Hayabusa Lunaria in signature.

Ani katana on her left hip, Buster Sword in full form on her back.

Attire:
You must be registered for see images

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I was hoping my bio would be updated by now so i didnt have to post a wall of crap, but seems not.
https://animebase.me/threads/raven-uchiha-raven-of-the-rinnegan.766948/

All my training is finished. In my mouth i have 3 solider pills replacing teeth. Gunbai on my back and Muramasa on my left hip pre charged with lightning. My summon out at the time is Hunaphu and Xblanaque. X is on my left, 1m. Huna is 2m to my right.
Im wearing the demonic mask, which slightly obsecures my eyes and hides my face.
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hunahpu to Xbalanque, Hiro-tsuin sono Taiyo to Tsuki) - Summoning Technique: Hunahpu and Xbalanque, the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Hunahpu and Xbalanque are twin brothers who were born with differing coloration. Hunahpu has the traditional orange fur with black rosette spots, while Xbalanque was born with the more rare black melanism coloration. As the two brothers grew and became more powerful, they began drawing comparisons to the sun and moon, thus earning their nickname as the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon. Both jaguars are of similar size and stand on all fours with their backs reaching up to about six feet. Hunahpu is proficient in the fire element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. He also has the passive ability to sense body heat making him an excellent tracker. Xbalanque is proficient in the wind element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. As a melanistic jaguar, Xbalanque is able to extend the jaguar ability to hide their presence from non-sensor ninja to include chakra sensory techniques, making him a stealthy opponent. While masking his chakra, he cannot use any chakra based jutsu of his own without allowing his chakra to be sensed. The twins share a mental link with each other which allows for them to communicate through their thoughts, though this doesn't extend to the summoner. Both summons are considered A-rank individually.
-Can only be summoned once per battle.
-Lasts 4 turns once summoned.

Just combining those two summons into one. The bold are changes to their abilities, the rest is stuff they had in the approved versions.

Ravens new opponent, her first since regaining her memories of her abilities, her past still shadowed, stood before her. Dressed in traditional looking garbs, twin swords adorning her hip. Neither of this worried Raven, as she passively activated her Sharingan, 3 tomoe. This is where things became complicated. Looking upon the women, Raven saw nothing, just her body. No chakra seemed to flow through her, at least, not from what Raven could see. This would be a huge problem, because if this women was capable of masking her chakra to this degree, then it would be unlikely Raven could track her jutsu, meaning Raven would have to be constantly on the onslaught for this fight. Which worked perfectly for her. Passively activating her Eternal Mangekyou sharingan as well, it seemed even the ascended doujutsu couldn't break through her ability to hide her chakra. Raven had one more up her sleeve, but it required a little time to activate, so she knew she had to wait for now.

With her deductions in place, Raven acted. With her tongue, Raven snapped a tooth, and crushed it in her mouth, ingesting the solider pill, doubling her chakra supply. At the same time, Raven would channel chakra into her eyes, focusing her gaze on the womens face, mainly, her eyes. As Ravens focus settle, black flames would erupt on the womens face, her eyes being enveloped in the dark flames, her face and skin beginning to burn near instantly, removing her sight of Raven.

As the same time, X, hearing Raven snap her tooth, built up his chakra up in his mouth, before unleashing a powerful wind blast towards the women, the blast would leave his mouth a mere moment before the black flames would erupt, making it appear as both techniques had happened at the same time.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 +15=135(-30 to the user)
Descripton:
One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Type:
Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

hp=160
Chakra:
2350-100=2250
2250x2=4500
4500-70=4430
Post automatically merged:

fight voided.2

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loks rnr
Mid range (15m)
Killing off
Stealing off
Hp rules on
5 day reply limit

(People who shouldnt post in this thread because i wont accept under any circumstance at this time,

Oh I hope this is annoying enough. :cautious::cautious::cautious::(:onion-msn-smileys-16::facts:

Reactions: Shady Doctor

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Loks rnr
Mid range (15m)
Killing off
Stealing off
Hp rules on
5 day reply limit

You dont have to make up excuses fam just say you know you'd lose if you faced me. I've quoted a total of twice around 6 months and 9/10 fights are judged in my favor when I do quote. You just trash. Admit it
Post automatically merged:

Thats why I sonned you 4 times in a row