Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Im going to make this check short and sweet.
I agree with delta.. You use drunken fist and a technique but the point of drunken fist is to be unpredictable... You cant have perfect accuracy and move in unpredictable movements. Also the portion where you says something is evident seems a bit iffy.. but thats neither here nor there. Either way, Im inclined to say that you hit your birds as they continue towards delta OR that move wont work.. But ill say you hit the birds and continue to delta, and delta has to counter such.
Uh...Yea I disagree with this, especial the part about "you cant have perfect accuracy and move in unpredictable movements". Not to mention, the attack would hit delta before it hit the birds. Regardless, I'll be getting another check.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Uh i was asked to check. I do not agree with Teno. Even though aj is making himself move unpredictable, he still knows where he's going. He's not confusing himself. He would still have his accuracy at its peak. IF his move worked. You even say yourself you can control the spread of your technique to fit your needs, so I'm inclined to believe you could control it enough to keep your birds unharmed. But you threw in the extra, unneeded unpredictable roll that just so happened to let you dodge the limbo clones. I think you'd be hit and take the full damage. 80 from each clone, which you wouldn't be aware of, so double damage. 160 from each clone.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Thankyou both. Going to continue from what Shady said on discord.

Hades was racing towards the birds at his max speed, and his limbo clones had come and crashed onto his opponent, Hades had sensed the impact with his senjutsu sensory, however, he also sensed the powerful slash coming towards him. The he knew the slash was going to hurt, but performed his Kai non the less, taking the full brunt of the slash as he did, Hades couldnt allow himself to fall asleep in the middle of the battle, and even though the slash did some powerful damage, Hades was still alive, albeit, now falling to the ground, and no longer towards the birds. His body was heavily damaged, again, twice now, he had misread the flow of battle. He was becoming too sloppy. As his body fell, Hades would activate a forbidden kinjutsu, destroying his current body, and shedding it like a snake, crawling out of his own mouth, the wounds healed, but not the overall damage. However, the moment he rebirthed, Hades Hashirama cell healing would trigger, bringing him back to peak condition. As he began falling to the ground, the limbo clones, which had thoroughly pulverized his opponent into the ground, leaving nothing more than a bloody mess or steel and mangled flesh, would return to his body, having served their purpose.

Landing safely on the ground, the mans summons would disperse upon his death, and Hades would walk over to the mans body. He was definatly dead, even his senjutsu sensory was unable to find a sliver of life in his body. Twisting on his heels, Hades would begin to walk off, speaking into the void as he did.

Don't expect me to remember your name, your own strength was weak, however, i will praise your companions, they fought well.

Hades would then leave the battlefield, leaving the mans mangled corpse to the crows.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release(reference)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points:
N/A Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery. What this means it the user's Health is returned to 75% of his max health ( for example, if the user is a Jounin, he will be returned to 120 health). After a second use, the user is only returned to 50% of his maximum health.
Note: This technique may be used only twice per battle.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør