Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei R&R
Everything allowed.
No Stealing.
Killing doesn't count toward bio.
Terrain: Plain field.​

(For fun please. If you argue one in the thread you lose, this includes mentioning anything about quoted moves in spoilers etc. Any questions in VM. Also RP'ing wont kill you.)

*Rasnall is resting in the centre of the field, looking up at the clouds as they roll by*

Such a peaceful day...oooo that cloud looks like a rabbit ^_^

Last edited:

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mid Range is fine. RP a little first?)

*Rasnall hears the breaking if grass as someone approaches. Rasnall sits up sharply.*

Huh?...Suigetsu? What are you doing here?
-suigetsu was walking through the ground complaining about the sun showing up sometimes since it makes him thirsty-

suigetsu grabs his sword and draws it towards you.

so you heard about me, then you must know about the 7 swords man of the mist. i am on my way to get the samahada. move it- you're on my way.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-suigetsu was walking through the ground complaining about the sun showing up sometimes since it makes him thirsty-

suigetsu grabs his sword and draws it towards you.

so you heard about me, then you must know about the 7 swords man of the mist. i am on my way to get the samahada. move it- you're on my way.
Hmmm...Ye I've heard of you.

*Rasnall stands up and takes out a scroll.*

Samahada you say...ye...says here that is quite valuble. But Killer Bee was the last shinobi with it...and how do you intend to take it from him? The Hozuki clan have a natural weakness to Raiton. I think I will test your abilities...to make sure you are skilled enough U_U are you ready?

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...Ye I've heard of you.

*Rasnall stands up and takes out a scroll.*

Samahada you say...ye...says here that is quite valuble. But Killer Bee was the last shinobi with it...and how do you intend to take it from him? The Hozuki clan have a natural weakness to Raiton. I think I will test your abilities...to make sure you are skilled enough U_U are you ready?
-suigetsu puts the sword on his back-

it's not just valuable, it's the most powerful sword. yeah you heard right, i've fought the octo guy before, damn it he was tough.
but if you insist on fighting here, it will be a nice warm up for me before i go for the octo dude.

let's do it.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm...ok. So what would Bee do...

*Rasnall stands at mid range facing Suigetsu.*

Yo, you're going down like a lead baloon
And as we say here it's not a moment to soon,
Coming at me like you got the slightest chance,
Water and Lightning, a one sided dance

*Rasnall then opens his mouth and shoots a spear of Lightning directed at your chest.*
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...ok. So what would Bee do...

*Rasnall stands at mid range facing Suigetsu.*

Yo, you're going down like a lead baloon
And as we say here it's not a moment to soon,
Coming at me like you got the slightest chance,
Water and Lightning, a one sided dance

*Rasnall then opens his mouth and shoots a spear of Lightning directed at your chest.*
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
-suigetsu makes a surprised face- you sound like bee
O_O

*as i see you emitting the spear from your mouth, i clap my hands together and send a gale of compressed wind at the spears direction. both of the tech clashes just before me and neutralize each other.*

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

a lightning justu huh ... you know my weakness well.

-just after i release the wind, i create a shadow clone (right beside me). i simply stick a couple of exploding tags on his back (i make make the tags explode according to my will). the clone makes a run toward you making a arc while drawing his sword.-

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

-as the clone runs toward you, i throw a flash bomb behind me. which should blind you for a moment. right after that i throw several shuriken directly at you. while you regain your vision and defend against the shuriken, my clone will reach you from your right side (it's running towards you making a arc) and make a horizontal slash with his sword-

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*As the two jutsu collide and throw up dirt and bits of earth, Rasnall decides to activate his eyes.*

....BYAKUGAN!

*Watching you create your clone and place your hand on his back, Rasnall forms the Ram handseal and slams his left hand down onto the ground. As he does a large swamp forms under and around you, (up to your short range) sucking you and your clone into the earth until only your head is visible and your clone "poofs" away.*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Fool ya fool :T_T:

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*As the two jutsu collide and throw up dirt and bits of earth, Rasnall decides to activate his eyes.*

....BYAKUGAN!

*Watching you create your clone and place your hand on his back, Rasnall forms the Ram handseal and slams his left hand down onto the ground. As he does a large swamp forms under and around you, (up to your short range) sucking you and your clone into the earth until only your head is visible and your clone "poofs" away.*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Fool ya fool :T_T:
Cowers in fear .. it's the byakugan. :T_T:

- as i sense movement under me, (the clone is still right beside me) i simply grab my clone while he makes a footing for me by simply bending his knee. as he gets drugged into the pit you made, i use his body to jump away from the pit (i jumped to side so i'll still be at the same range from you, and i could use the clone's body cause it doesn't poof, it simply turns into mud). while in the air i grab the sword on my back and channel water chakra into it. i make a simple slash and shoot a water bullet towards you as i reach the ground.-

(Suiton: Mizu Kendan) - Water Release: Water Blade Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Suigetsu will concentrate his water chakra into Kubikiribōchōand then releasing it around the sword he will then shoot it towards his opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Suigetsu.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cowers in fear .. it's the byakugan. :T_T:

- as i sense movement under me, (the clone is still right beside me) i simply grab my clone while he makes a footing for me by simply bending his knee. as he gets drugged into the pit you made, i use his body to jump away from the pit (i jumped to side so i'll still be at the same range from you, and i could use the clone's body cause it doesn't poof, it simply turns into mud). while in the air i grab the sword on my back and channel water chakra into it. i make a simple slash and shoot a water bullet towards you as i reach the ground.-

(Suiton: Mizu Kendan) - Water Release: Water Blade Bullet
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Suigetsu will concentrate his water chakra into Kubikiribōchōand then releasing it around the sword he will then shoot it towards his opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Suigetsu.

*Rasnall watches as you take out your sword and can see the chakra flowing from you into the blade.*

Oooooo :T_T: shiny sword!!!

*As you swing your sword and release your water projectile, Rasnall quickly forms the seals "Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog" then spits mud from his mouth that rises up infront of him and hardening as your water slams into it.*

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

*As Rasnall is out of view (while he is still able to see you using the Byakugan) he focuses chakra into his palm and strikes the wall infront of him breaking it up into large chucks of earth while keeping it standing infront of him (think of lots of loose bricks piles up. Also you would land on the ground at this time). Using his position out of your view Rasnall forms the seals "Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake " and forms a huge gust of wind directed at the wall infront of him. Doing so results in breaking up the wall and carries brick sized chunks a earth towards you together with the wind.*

(Hakke Seirei Hirate) – Eight Trigrams Spirit Palm
Description: The user grabs the enemy on the chest and sends them flying. Then they strike with a powerful hit with their palm.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Rasnall watches as you take out your sword and can see the chakra flowing from you into the blade.*

Oooooo :T_T: shiny sword!!!

*As you swing your sword and release your water projectile, Rasnall quickly forms the seals "Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog" then spits mud from his mouth that rises up infront of him and hardening as your water slams into it.*

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

*As Rasnall is out of view (while he is still able to see you using the Byakugan) he focuses chakra into his palm and strikes the wall infront of him breaking it up into large chucks of earth while keeping it standing infront of him (think of lots of loose bricks piles up. Also you would land on the ground at this time). Using his position out of your view Rasnall forms the seals "Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake " and forms a huge gust of wind directed at the wall infront of him. Doing so results in breaking up the wall and carries brick sized chunks a earth towards you together with the wind.*

(Hakke Seirei Hirate) – Eight Trigrams Spirit Palm
Description: The user grabs the enemy on the chest and sends them flying. Then they strike with a powerful hit with their palm.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
yay :cool:

*as i reach the ground (should be the same time when you raise the wall and my water hits it) i watch the wall emerge and it blocks my view. i simply channel my chakra up into the sky above your head and make a boar shapped lid of mud fall on you. since you use two tech and second one actually for me, the lid should fall on you before you can complete the second tech*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*since i can't see what happened i simply make two clones of earth. both of them run towards you making a arc avoiding the wall (clone A runs towards right and B runs towards left) to check what happened. while i am standing at the same place increasing my guard.*

Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Last edited:

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yay :cool:

*as i reach the ground (should be the same time when you raise the wall and my water hits it) i watch the wall emerge and it blocks my view. i simply channel my chakra up into the sky above your head and make a boar shapped lid of mud fall on you. since you use two tech and second one actually for me, the lid should fall on you before you can complete the second tech*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*since i can't see what happened i simply make two clones of earth. both of them run towards you making a arc avoiding the wall (clone A runs towards right and B runs towards left) to check what happened. while i am standing at the same place increasing my guard.*

*As Rasnall see's the water collide with the wall and readies his "Spirit Fist" he notices a forgein shadow hit the back of the wall and the ground around him*

Motherfu.....:T_T:

*Before Rasnall can finish his sentence cancels the use of his Spirit fist and focuses chakra into the ground at his feet which allows him to sink into the ground beneath him. After the slab hits it would cover the area I have entered the ground making it look like i have been crushed.*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*Moving through the ground Rasnall can sense your location at mid range. He can then sense two more bodies appear around you which start to move towards his point of entry. Rasnall moves to what he belives is behind you (Using your location and the point of entry as a guide, he puts you inbetween himself and the point of entry. Within your short range.)

Silently emerging from the ground directly behind you and at your short range, Rasnall emits a mist from his body that allows him to be invisible to the naked eye, then silently charges forward with a kunai in his right hand and instead of slashing you down, rest's it on your neck.*

(Fuwafuwa Mira Kiri) Light Reflection Mist
Type: Supplementry
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This justu begins with the user building and molding their Suiton chakra and then slowly allowing this to leave there body as a mist, visible to the naked eye as a light greyish colour for the first few seconds. After the few few seconds the mist becomes invisible to the naked eye. This mist is make of thin, sharpened Suiton chakra droplets and surrounds the user like an oval cacoon. Using Light Reflection, all of the tiny water droplets are angled like mirrors and reflect the light from behind the line of sight where the user is stood, meaning when you look at the user, the light from behind the user is reflected infront making the user seem invisible. When used, the user will appear to merge with the background. *Desciption below* Anyone using a Doujutsu will see an oval blur of were the user is stood, meaning they can not make out any features such as posture, handseals, chakra being channeled etc, as all they can see is the Suiton chakra surrounding the user. When the user moves, the mist is still emitted from their body so is effective at any angle but any movement faster then a run (made by the user) will mean the wind resitance acting against the body will be to high and the mist would be blown back faster then it can be produced making the user visible again. Where a Doujutsu user will see the mist moving (still as a blur) it will leave a trail of Suiton charka for where the user once was, (much like a plane does when flying. This however disapates after a minute or two). If the user performs any other jutsu while using this then after the handseals are formed, the jutsus own chakra will push apart the mist, bringing the user back into vision momenterally. As long as the user has paid the chakra cost for that turn however then the mist will continue to flow out of the body and simply forms around the user again in a couple of seconds.

~Must have Mastered water and have a bio with a water affinity.
~Lasts 3 turns (unless released earlier) and can only be used 2 times per match (while waiting 3 turns from when it was last used).
~Each turn that this is active, the chakra cost is deducted and the user can only use 2 other jutsus.
~Can only be used by Rasnall
(link to approval )
*Description*
*Description*
You must be registered for see images

Using the image above, the light from behind the user is bounced around the user and then into the eye of the opponent. This give the user the appearence of being invisible when in fact the user hasnt moved and the no change to any phycial matter has taken place. Visibility depends on the eyes of the observer and/or the instruments used. Thus an object can be classified as "invisible to" a person, animal, instrument, etc.

A Doujutsu user will see me like this:
You must be registered for see images

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

It's over...U_U and you expected to kill Bee?

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really think a kunai can keep me down.

-as i feel something touching my neck, without any hesitation i step forward. Naturally the kunai will cut my throat, but i simply turn the part into water and let my throat pass through the kunai ( i moved as soon as i sensed something touching me, so it will only take a fraction second to get passed it). while moving forward i simultaneously grab my sword and make a slash horizontal (i can grab the handle of the sword over my left shoulder, so i'll use my right hand to grab it). the slash was made clockwise (as a continuation of bringing my sword out) and following the slash, my hole body will turn around as well(since my sword is a long one, i went a few steps froward before the slash could reach you). after the slash i simply make a jump backwards and release air from my mouth to go mid range from where we were standing (towards the clones or wall). my clones simply change their direction and quickly come close range to me. as soon as i looked back with the slash, i saw no one. that's why as i hit the ground (even if you survive the slash) i make a few hand seals and make it rain at the battlefield.-

So there you are..... you almost gave me a heart attack back then. :T_T:
(talking with you though i can't see you, but i guess i can see you now since no rain drop will not pass through the certain place)

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification technique
Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Last edited:

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said it was over because if Bee had gotten that close..you would have been dead!

*As the kunai passes through your neck and you reach for your sword, Rasnall releases chakra from his chakra points while quickly rotating on the spot at high speed. Doing so forms a dome of chakra around Rasnall that defends against your sword strike and also expands outwards, sending you flying backwards into mid range.*

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

So...how do you feel now?

Last edited:

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said it was over because if Bee had gotten that close..you would have been dead!

*As the kunai passes through your neck and you reach for your sword, Rasnall releases chakra from his chakra points while quickly rotating on the spot at high speed. Doing so forms a dome of chakra around Rasnall that defends against your sword strike and also expands outwards, sending you flying backwards into mid range.*

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

So...how do you feel now?
i'll thank about that when i am finish with you !!!!

- as i make the slash, due to the force of your chakra, i blade will be the first one to be blown away. as the chakra throw me forward(since you're still on my back) i quickly perform one hand seal to create chidori in my hand and using my hands and legs i change my momentum to look towards you while in air. as i spin, i throw countless senbon from the chidori at the same direction the chakra hit me. (since the rotation there will be visually clear vortex and i can aim directly at the center) since you can't just stop the spinning just after it hit me, you have too little time to dodge it or counter it (and ofc your jutsu will case a little damage on myself). as i hit the ground, one of my clone is bringing back the sword and another is standing right beside me.-

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

how do i feel you say?? the same as you.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

* As my rotation sends you and your sword flying, my rotation ends. So using my Byakugan I see you forming your handsealand can see the crackling of the Raiton chakra forming around your hand. Without a moment to lose, Rasnall brings both his fist's back and readies himself. As you release the senbons (Rasnall expecting the normal chidori) he brings his right fist forward and sends a pulse of wid chakra to meet your senbons. However only a seconds after his first release, he brings his left fist forward and does the same again, sending a pulse of wind chakra into you while in the air sends you flying even further. *

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist x2
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.