Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Official Battle
Mid Range
Terrain: Ruins of Chungsu, starting at 10 meters in distance.
3 TL (Passing of one's turn).

I'll be utilizing Mirabelle Hayabusa in signature, post your bio and I'll start.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Gonna try a little bit of first person here. May switch to third person later on in.

You must be registered for see images

Ugh what is it so important this artifact…” I said to myself, having wondered the Ruins of Chungsu for so long. Ok maybe not that long, considering only an hour passed since my arrival to this place. It was the first time I was back here; many years after the razing of Chungsu and quite frankly it didn’t sit well with me knowing that this was once a place I called home, not reduced to nothing but a wasteland of rubble and lost memories. The clock continued to tick away, but my attention was grabbed by the sudden appearance of a…female? I didn’t want to judge at first glance but as she came closer and closer, it became more evident she was in fact female but her appearance was almost unearthly. As someone whose traveled far and wide, meeting such strange faces should be a normal things for me but yet I still cant help but feel a bit repulsed a bit each time. Just a little bit, I promise. Never the less, my attention was swayed from this boring book I kept on hand as I turned to face her. I don’t know if she’s friendly or not but I wasn’t taking my chances. I however didn’t want to start a fight against someone who couldn’t defend themselves.

Why hello there, what’s your name?” I asked the woman, trying notto make things as unsettling as I can. Or maybe that greeting was in fact unsettling…shit oh ****. Never mind, I was the Kage of a village, so I should show some restrained on someone I just meet. As quickly as I greeted her, I swiftly threw caution into the wind, quite literally actually as I bit my thumb, allowing the blood to run down my palm as I infused some chakra into it. Immediately after a set of hand seals, id summon a rather basic thunderbird right next to me as I slammed my palm onto the ground. As the smoke cleared up, the summon in all its majesty would screech lightly prior to taking off into the skies above, seemingly to survey the area but in truth it was to form storm clouds in the air made of natural lightning. Hopefully this got her attention, as I passively summoned my bow from my palm.

Don’t be alarmed, I simply want to talk…but if you take action, do note that I won’t take kindly towards any hostility” I said to her, hoping she understood the warning. In the meantime, I started to think of possible responses the woman can give back and if getting hands, one will be the way to get things done today. All in all, it was up to her enemy to decide if she wanted to start this fight with me today. Nothing like a little bit of exercise doesn't hurt honestly but still, I didn't want to do it unless provoked. My sword, Kurokiba rested on my left hip - small arcs of black electricity bouncing off its blade.

Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Empress Dragon bow, a powerful bow that was handcrafted by Mirabelle Hayabusa. Her desire to create a weapon that suites her combat prowess as an archer allowed her to create this weapon. Through the assistance of her mentor, Paradox, a very cryptic weapons master – she was able to finally establish and create a bow that surpassed any of her previous weaponry. The bow itself is rather basic in design – being a sleek black coloration,having a somewhat glass like finish to it . The quiver associated with the bow rests on her hip usually but can be used in any fashion she desired such as on her back. The bow’s design is strong enough to resist one S rank attack or two A ranks before shattering to another technique afterwards. The bow itself is highly focused with its design of combining fuinjutsu and archery into one. These can be found below, with some of it revolving the bow itself and the quiver tied in.

Empress Dragon’s Armament (N/A) – Considered the most basic ability of the bow, is passive in nature and doesn’t require a move slot. Located on the bow and within the quiver are two seals, modified version of the “Lightning Blade Creation Seal”. Upon the user taking an arrow out from the quiver, it is immediately replaced with another in order to keep the user’s arsenal of arrows continuously filled. This allows the user to summon forth any kind of arrow she has access towards, though the quiver itself utilizes unique arrows as well. These unique arrows are adaptive by nature – meaning that they are capable of transforming into any kind of arrow the user might need in combat. This includes special arrows for custom fighting styles etc those allowing for the user to complete have access to their arsenal to the fullest capacity. This also extends to techniques that create chakra based arrows, causing adaptive arrows to absorb the chakra nature of the user and transforming into the needed arrow while the bow itself acts as the chakra bow if any is needed to be formed. The other seal is located on the bow itself, allowing the user to seal and unseal the bow into the palm if needed or to put away when not in use or to avoid someone trying to steal it. This doesn’t cost a move as well, though most at least be within ten meters of the weapon to do so.

Empress Dragon’s Enhancement Fang (N/A) – The secondary and final passive of the bow, located on the golden accents of the bow. This is an empowerment, with a seal that is passively activated each time the user utilizes a technique or skill from the bow. The seal passively siphons an additional amount of chakra from the user (+10) in order to enhance the strength of the bow and arrow. This acts as a means to increase the damage of these techniques by +1 rank or +20 DMG for techniques S rank and above in power.

Empress Dragon’s Comet (D – S) – The first active ability of the bow, in which utilizes a seal marked “energize”. Upon preparing to fire an arrow, the user can activate this seal – which causes an elemental nature or other nature transformation the user has access towards to be released. The seal then infuses the bow with said elemental nature, creating a coating around it. Once the arrow is released it soars through the skies at the intended target. The coating causes the arrow to gain the elemental properties of the chosen nature, that when striking them will react in a way the element normally does (such as fire burning the opponent, lightning shocking the opponent) etc. This can also be applied to Custom Elements or Advanced Elements. D to B rank can be used any amount of times per battle, while A rank can only be used thrice and S rank twice. A rank causes this technique to go on cooldown for two turns before utilizing it again while S rank causes this same cooldown but for three turns instead. Emperor Dragon’s Empowerment damage increase doesn’t apply to this ability. These arrows are fired up to long range, with the coatings being applied at a short range.

Empress Dragon’s Divine Protection (A) - The second active ability of the bow, the user is capable of activating a seal marked as “protection ” on the bow . By activating the seal, a spherical barrier of chakra will immediately form around the user (up to short range). This barrier is laced with sealing scrip all around it, that once foreign chakra comes into contact with it – the barrier forcefully seals the technique into the seal. Once this is done, the barrier collapses afterwards. This ability can only seal chakra/techniques up to A rank (30 Chakra) but cannot be used on living creatures unless it’s a chakra made familiar. Can only be used thrice per battle, with a cool down of three turns.
Sky Dominion: All Thunderbirds naturally and passively flood the sky to which after 2 turns of flight create natural lightning clouds in the landmark they are in. These clouds unlike those created by shinobi are almost impossible to blow away or disperse if the clouds are dispersed they passively reform (two-turn cooldown). The strength of these clouds is dependant on the strength of the individual bird and thus requires at least a suitable jutsu of similar rank aimed at them to disperse.
2700 > 2680

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's fine. I will 3rd person as per usual.
-

As Illyintra wandered along, she had stumbled across an unfamiliar place on her way to her destination back to her tribe. It... Seemed a little destroyed, but beautiful, nonetheless. She knelt down and picked up a fall-burnt piece of foliage that reminded her of her tribe. She stood up and stared at the piece of leaf, but heard a strange noise which led to her dropping it and focusing towards the near distance. She saw this... Woman... She did not look like a warrior. She was too pretty. Looked too sensitive... Too... Small...

She heard the woman speak. She sounded... Soft, yet serious. Calm, yet dangerous. Illyintra kept her distance and heard the woman out... Asking names, and threatening harm shall Illyintra do what Illyintra was trained to do: Take action and be hostile. Being the ex-queen of a tribe did not come by being soft and bullied but rather hard and dangerous...

"My name is Illyintra Selorn Noldor." she said calmly. However, for someone not looking to harm someone, Illyintra did not take too kindly to the summoning of the bow and wretched, screeching animal... As a matter of fact, she hated it. This did not look like someone looking to make peace, but war. And war is what Illyintra was prepared to give her... She took necessary action and precaution towards the small, pretty lady.

"You say you are not here to harm but draw the first move. I'll have you know, shall any harm come to me, the high elves will have your head, your family's heads, your village's heads... Adorn my abandoned throne in my honor. Choose your next move wisely, girl..."

Illyintra weaves a few handseals and took out a scroll and bit her thumb, smearing blood through a list of things and summoning what appeared to be a blowpipe. First thing she wanted to do is swat that annoying... Bird out of the sky. But before using Fugu, she weaved a seal and condensed air in four different spots (north, south, east and west) around the same location of the bird and all four wind constructs shot at the bird at an intensely high speed which should surely kill it... And unless the girl was paying attention to her summon, she shouldn't even notice it dying until it hits the ground.

"I hate birds..." Illyintra said harshly.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

( Fugu ) Blowfish
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Fugu is a hollowed wooden stick, made with Chakra Tree wood. It is a personalized weapon, allowing only the user to wield or manipulate it (Even if the opponent has Wood chakra or similar). By charging chakra into the Fugu and blowing through it, the user is able to shoot out Chakra-materialized thread needles, which gain substance with any elemental chakra or other properties. These thread needles are the same size as vaccine needles, thus, to the naked eye, they become hard (yet not impossible) to see when in motion. Upon hitting a target, they serve to infuse their element into the target's body, albeit in a very small area. If the opponent steals the Fugu from it's owner, it will grow spikes, which will attach themselves to the thief. Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique can be used on the Fugu to make it act like a machine gun, multiplying one or all of the charged thread needles inside.

#1: Needle Shooting - The Fugu stick allows the user to insert any small thread needle into it and shoot it out, by blowing through the other end, It is shot at a speed significantly greater than a normal needle thrower, but not as fast as any of the materialized needle shooting abilities the Fugu has, which will cost chakra. This attack is not, by itself fatal but can, when used by Dojutsu users or weapon masters, be used to strike fatal/nearly fatal points that will cause great damage. Shooting normal needles do not count as a jutsu towards the jutsu count. Shooting materialized needles only counts as a jutsu if used in a turn different than the turn of materialization. Regardless of the amount of needles shot, it only counts as 1 move.

#2: Paper Needle Shooting - The user is able to load the Fugu with any paper bomb, and then shoot them. The paper will automatically curl into thread needles. This is considered an E rank technique, costing 5 chakra and dealing 10 damage points of explosive power (in case of a default paper bomb) or otherwise dealing the stated effects of the tag. The user is able to shoot up to 10 paper needles, all costing 5 chakra, in a single usage. Can only be used once every three turns. This is usable with explosive tags, not other paper-inscribed Fuuin techniques..

#3: Needle Cannon Shooting - It is considered an alternative method of shooting any stored needles. The Fugu dilates slightly, shooting simultaneously, or fusing together, all the needles materialized in a single technique, and shoot them out with the full damage points dealt in a single bullet. The cannon needle shoots out with a loud pop, and creates air circles surrounding the needle path, which push anything deviated from it's path and punch the actual target with great power. The substance/element used to create the needles augments the air circles and the punching force. In essence, it's a big cylinder of an element, created by merging all the needles created with that element, stored inside the Fugu. The rank and damage of the default cannon bullet is set at B rank, 5 normal needles (costs 20 chakra, gives 40 damage points), or simply the full rank, chakra cost and damage points of the materialization techniques, specifically #5, A rank 60 damage points, #6 A rank 60 damage points and #7 S rank 80 damage points. It requires all the needles materialized, if any is missing, the cannon can't be shot. With #2, it can only shoot 4 needles at once equivalent to 40 chakra, 80 damage. Can only be used once every 3 turns. Clarification, this is merely an alternative way of shooting stored needles, which are loaded or materialized through the means specified in the description of Fugu. As such, it doesn't allow mix usages, with different elements or needles, and serves simply as a way to deploy the full power of the materialization technique into a single "needle", instead of dividing the power evenly through all the needles separately.

#4: Remote Sharp-Shooting - With one handseal, at any range, the user is able to make the Fugu shoot any stored needles inside it. It will quickly adjust itself and shoot the needles up to short range from the stick against the closest chakra-being (in case the user has no other target's location in mind). It requires a chakra cost of 15, equivalent to a C rank and counts as a move. The same can be done non-chakra costly and without handseals by simply being in direct contact with the Fugu. The needles/mist will be shot in a straight line. Counts as a move, except in the turn of materialization.

#5: Basic Needle Materialization - The user will pour chakra into the Fugu, creating 6 thread needles, of any of the Basic Elements or Simply raw Chakra, which can then be blown out at great accuracy and speed. After creating the needles, the user can shoot them right away or keep them within the Fugu for later uses. This can be used once every two turns, in which case, if there are still needles stored, they will be erased and replaced by the new set. It is the equivalent to an A rank jutsu (30 chakra cost, 5 per Needle). Depending on the substance, the needles will be faster, stronger or sharper, as well as having any special properties that the element entails (Short-Paralysis for Lightning, Burning Wounds for Fire, Mineralization of the Tissues for Earth, Shredding Wounds for Wind and Swelling of the small Canals for Water). Counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count

#6: Thieving Needle Materialization - The user will pour a sample of any given substance into the Fugu, creating 3 thread needles, which can then be blown out at great accuracy and speed. After creating the needles, the user can shoot them right away or keep them within the Fugu for later uses. This can only be used once every 3 turns, in which case, if there are still needles stored, they will be erased and replaced by the new set. It is the equivalent to an A rank jutsu (30 chakra cost, 10 per Needle). Any substance can be fed to the Fugu, requiring direct contact with it. After the Fugu memorizes the substance (Opponent's Elements, Natural Occurring Substances, Etc), it will create needles with any special property that substance entails (Quartz from the ground, Venom from an animal, Keratin from an insect, etc). The act of sampling a jutsu it's not equivalent to blocking or hindering the jutsu in any way, thus, it needs to be blocked by any other means. Not only that but the memorization is not permanent and serves only during the battle it's set, or the or the current RP event. Counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count

#7: Advanced Needle Materialization - The user will pour chakra into the Fugu, creating 4 thread needles, of any of the Advanced Elements the user has or a different substance the user is capable of creating, which can then be blown out at great accuracy and speed. After creating the needles, the user can shoot them right away or keep them within the Fugu for later uses. This can be used once every three turns, in which case, if there are still needles stored, they will be erased and replaced by the new set. It is the equivalent to an S rank jutsu (40 chakra cost, 10 per Needle). Regarding Advanced/Custom Elements, the needles will take form using the most basic/main form of the element (Lava will be Molten Rock, not Rubber, etc), and gain any special properties the element entails. For different substances, the user must have created it in the field before hand although it does not require contact with source, like the thieving method. The creation of this method can be done remotely, up to mid range, with one handseal. Counts as a jutsu towards the jutsu count

#8: Alternative Summoning Technique - The user is able to run blood through the fugu stick, and then blow through it. This will create a chakra needle similar in strength and speed to a normal senbon shot through the Fugu, that can be shoot up to long-range. When it contacts with a surface, it will summon an animal of the user's contract on the location. This is an alternative summoning technique, with no chakra cost or damage increase, as such, it requires the user to still post the actual summoning technique, even if it's deployment is different, and that one will still abide to the normal summoning rules. The blood smearing step is obligatory, so, any secondary ability of the Fugu will have to encompass it, such as #4, prior to the loss of physical contact with the Fugu.

#9: Density and Height Manipulation - The user is able to change the density and height of the Fugu stick at will, allowing the user to wield the Fugu like a staff, or for greater accuracy. Smaller changes such as a few cm to 2 meters, or any humanely bearable weight will not require the usage of noticeable chakra through the course of a match. Anything higher/longer (never more than the equivalent of Short-Mid range) or 5 tons will be the equivalent of an A rank, 30 chakra points, counting towards the jutsu count.

#10: Spikes Manifestation - The user is able to consciously induce the Fugu's inherited defense mechanism, creating spikes across the Fugu stick, for added damage. It costs 15 chakra, equivalent to a C rank. This can be done through direct contact or remotely with 1 handseal, up to mid-range and counts as a technique from the technique count. Likewise, it can soothe, passively, the inherit defense mechanism, allowing the user to touch or hit a target with the Fugu without manifesting spikes, for a cleaner and more fluid strike.

#11: Damage Deflection - The fugu stick is an S rank Weapon, with no inherited elemental weaknesses or strengths. It does not conduce lightning, is not affected by corrosion, and retains a normal temperature, thus cannot be affected by S rank attacks. The user is able to spin the stick, creating a shield with the same characteristics, which incorporates a chakra layer that protects the hands of the user. Afterwards, the centrifugal forces of the shield disperse the attack harmlessly, or shift the weight and momentum of the attack to deflect it. It can only protect against 1 A rank per turn, in which case it requires 2 turn cool down to be used again, otherwise simply 1 turn suffices. Counts as a jutsu. This is just in regard of a total shield, in which the user needs to protect the hand weilding the Fugu, otherwise it is done passively, mostly against blunt or sharp attacks, and taijutsu, like a normal, resilient staff, and is restricted by the user's own mastery and strength. An S ranked technique can be blocked once, deflecting half the damage, but neutralizing the Fugu for the remainder of the battle and RP event. When using the shield, the user must be aware of weight and size of the attack, and move accordingly, sometimes, even an A rank attack must be deflected instead of blocked, only to miss the wielder's body slightly

Note: Once shot, be it 1 or a multitude of needles, it will always count as one move, with the exception of #1, or in the initial turn of materialization, as in, the very first turn where the user spends chakra to summon the needles, shooting them right away spend only 1 jutsu, rather than 2. The fugu can only have one type of needles inside it at each time. He can only memorize one substance/advanced element at any given point and will "forget them" once the battle or the current RP event ends.
(Fuuton: Rashinban Taka no Me) Wind Release: Compass Hawkeye
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user does one handseal, and the air in on of 4 different locations, North, East, South West, will compress and assume the shape of a hawk, soaring in the air about 20 meters from the ground, and Long range from the opponent(s). It will glide around in a circle, always keeping the same distance from their correspondent target. With one seal, the user can make this wind-hawk (One at a time, or as the user wishes) shoot itself at speeds slightly higher than the current sniper bullets, and will assume a similar shape, aiming to pierce the opponent in a specific (or not) place, depending on the accuracy of the user of this technique.
*Can only be used once. The hawk must be dispersed or used before the user (And only the specific user) of this technique can preform any other jutsu. If the user of this technique is knocked unconscious, killed or vanished, the hawk will vanish.
Once targeted (At the beginning of the jutsu) the hawk can't change opponents, and will disperse harmlessly if the said opponent vanishes, looses consciousness or get's killed.

Passives:

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I was a bit astonished; this behemoth of a woman had the audacity to say I took the first move. It was rather common to warn strangers not to engage in combat for their own safety, but it seems this one wasn’t aware of the troubles she was in at all. As she formed the same hand seals as I did earlier, I was expecting a summoning – but rather than an animal it was…a blow pipe? A flute? I couldn’t make out what it was honestly but I didn’t care enough either for all intents and purposes. However, my attention was brought into the skies above me when I heard my companion screeching all of a sudden. It was accompanied by the appearance of shadows on the ground, as these bird like familiars of her opponent appeared into existence.

Without much of a second thought; I simply collapsed my bow back into its seal quickly – immediately gripping the hilt of Kurokiba and with a swing of the blade, allowed me to weave a technique into existence. Immediately matching the four birds she created; four swords composed of black electricity spawned directly above them and slashed into them directly ending their lives immediately and without trouble. I quickly resheathed Kurokiba back into it’s scabbard as arcs of black electricity sparked around me. “Eyes down here; your beef isn’t with the bird…its with me” I said as my eyes turned amber. I didn’t ignore her comments from before, but having a name now was important. It was needed when for the gravestone that’s gonna be made for her today. However, I suppose the formalities should be returned. “Name’s Mirabelle Hayabusa. I’ve heard of the Noldors, but these where simply rumors and whispers among my travels across the world. Never imagined I’d meet one all the way here in the west” I said to her as I slowly approached.

You must be registered for see images

My glare didn’t fade away, no it was intense and as if I was burning a hole into her very existence. “If you hate birds, then you haven’t meet a dragon yet, have you darling?” I said as the visual aspect of my chakra started to leak outwards. This chakra naturally took into the form of a dragon; an azure-colored dragon to be exact as its body coiled itself around me while expressing my sheer killing intent. The closer I got, the more intense it became and quite frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if the Noldor ran off from the sheer tension I brought with me. This was her last chance to flee while my mind wasn’t made up.

Casually in the skies, Kaminari (Thunderbird) continued to flood the skies as it flew gracefully with its wings, allowing a thunderstorm to fully be summoned. What a blissful feeling, the sheer electricity flashing over the landscape that was once simply a bright sunny day, turned into a darkened nightmare of sorts. Only time will tell what the outcome of this battle will carry. Now it was the Noldor’s move.

Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Chakra: 10-40 (30)
Damage: 20-80 (60)
Description: Utilizing the user's signature Black Lightning, the user combines shape manipulation with their Black Lightning to form various tools and objects to aid the user in combat. The power of this technique varies depending on the amount of chakra fueled into it but requires more handseals in order to control with C-rank requiring at least one handseal, and the highest amount of four handseals for S-rank. The objects created by this technique may be created anywhere, however, must be at least 5 m away from the opponent.
Note:
Can only use S-ranked three times per battle.
No S-Rank or above Lightning on the turn following the use of the S-Rank variant.
Requires one turn cool down between uses.
Description: Kamunagara is not itself an ability that is consciously activated or utilised like one would a jutsu. Rather, it is a product of one’s intent, or emotions, influencing their chakra in such a way that it visibly manifests as a pattern or object that hovers behind or around the user. One such example of this is extreme bloodlust or rage, which has been seen before by Naruto and Zabuza, under the influence of the Kyūbi and sheer force of will respectively. The object, pattern or symbol produced is unique to every ninja, and thus it can be considered as a physical manifestation of their will and being. The color produced is dependent on the type of emotion, e.g. anger will produce red, sadness will produce blue, happiness will produce yellow, etc. While the behaviour of chakra in this technique is able to give off specific auras and incite particular sensations in other people, it cannot paralyse or frighten others on the level of something such as Killing Intent. It also cannot physically interact with or cause any kind of injury to an opponent. This ability, functionally, is passive in nature, as it doesn’t require activation or any form of active input from the user, and is entirely cosmetic.
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
Kurokiba, or commonly known as “Black Fang” is a specialized nodachi. A special weapon known as a “Harmonic Ninja Tool”, this weapon came into Mirabelle’s possession during a training mission in the Lightning Mountains. The blade is pitch black in coloration, with a red and black hilt and matching black scabbard. The blade harmonized with Mirabelle immediately on touch, which allowed her the ability to harness a unique element known as Black Lightning. This allowed her to weave the element to life without the need of a source, using it on par as an Apex Handseal Specialist, simply needing to swing the nodachi in order to release and create techniques. She carries it with her at all times, being a secondary weapon alongside her bow or Bongseon.

2680 > 2650

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not caring about what the woman had to say, as the pretty lady slashed her blade to the sky, Illyintra looked up at what was going on and placed Fugu in between her teeth. She was to get prepared for whatever happens next as this woman seemed to have meant business. Without a blink nor quiver, Illyintra snapped her fingers and a burst of holy fire came from Illyintra in the form of an ever expanding dome out of a defensive reaction, eventually reaching the what appeared to be a young opposing kunoichi. Shall the opposing kunoichi have malicious or evil intent, should anything in the vicinity have any malicious or evil intent, the holy fire would burn it to a crisp.

After the dome of holy fire had cleansed the area and dispersed all necessary malicious or evil things and vanished, Illyintra weaved a seal and emitted her chakra into the air in which clouds quickly started to form above the battlefield and it started raining in an instant. At this time, Illyintra infused the clouds with a special chakra in which the rain became as black as the darkest night. As the rain poured, it started to melt everything it came into contact with.

One thing of what the woman said got Illyintra's attention. Something about dragons... She took Fugu out of her mouth to speak: "My clan has slayed dragons..." Illyintra said blatantly. "Spare the rest. I never look for a fight, but I always finish them...

Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15-40 (15-40 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This is one of the most basic applications of the Noldor's KG, the holy fire. It being an energy that they create their kg, holy fire , to shape and control. Using this technique they are able to create a mass off the energy and keep it focused to give it shape in many forms. This can be as simple as creating a small ball of it to a cube. Or getting more creative they can make various weapons, swords, shields, Axes, draggers. WHat ever they can think of that is an innanimate shape they can create from this basic application. This can be also be used to make Waves, pulses, sentient creatures up to the size of the user, barriers, pretty much all basic application of basic elements as well as streams

Clense: (supplementary) Unlike most elements though, this one has two sides to it, the first being how it works. With holy fire there is the offensive part as an energy which comes with it being more focused but the main part is for it to purify. The entire clan being based on intents and making the world pure, allows them to create this energy in an almost non offensive manor. The none offensive manor is called "clense", and this serves to work only on those that have negative intents, like those to harm and destroy. If a person it touched by this holy fire while having negative intends the energy will burn them intensely, reacting to their intent damaging based on rank used. This served as a great way for them to protect their borders so they could test all who tried to enter their woods, any wishing harm upon them would be dealt with swiftly.

Shock: (offensive) This is the offensive version of the element, the user will concerntrate alot more chakra into the shapes waves or streams to causes damage and destruction. This is to defend their borders at all costs. The clense method is purely a way to test intents in various ways. This is for pure power. Much like a stream of fire, or chidori remei, i combines the properites of both using basic shape application.

C to B rank can be made without handseals just hand gestures, A rank can be created freely after forming one seal, the size of the object ranging for the user's needs. Being progressively stronger each rank is abe to make larger items starting with the small basic shapes at C rank to the powerful creatures created via A rank. S rank usage can be used 4 times per battle with two turns between. It can also be used to make large shapes up to 3 times the size of the user.
Note: S rank can only be used 4 times with two turns between each. And no silmarilis jutsu above B rank in the same turn.
Note: The A rank version can only be used once per turn.
Note: Can only be made around the user or on the borders of short range around an enermy
Note: While maintaining a jutsu like creating an animal the user can only use elements that make up the holy fire. Jutsu can only be maintained for 2 turns
Chakra: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake handseals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Chakra Cost: 20 ( +10 to Water jutsu )
Description: Designed as a way to increase the user's ability to utilize Stygian Water, this technique is treated as an infusion type ability which is to be used side by side with a regular suiton technique. When the user uses a Suiton technique up to and including A ranks, they can perform this in the same timeframe in order to coat said technique with a thick layer of Stygian water by adding Stygian Water chakra into it and giving it heated, corrosive properties. Alternatively, When a water source is around within range, whether it be a small river or an large pond, the user is able to send his chakra into the source and transform it into Stygian water to create a source for his techniques. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations, thus enabling him to physically touch the element whenever his chakra is present, but isn't immune to bluntly being hit by it. This not only provides a source of Stygian Water, but also prevents others from using the Water source unless they somehow over power the user's chakra to cleanse the corrosive water and use it as their own.

Note: Can only be used 4 times with a two turn cool down

-

Ignore anything in bold. B rank Holy Shock was used.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It seems the barbarian woman had some tricks of her sleeve; new techniques I’d never seen before. “Perhaps these are the Noldor’s unique techniques?” I wondered to myself, she seemed to be unbothered by my killing intent but it mattered little to me now. The barrier of energy caught my attention as it quickly expanded towards me, what it intended to do was something I was willing to find out; another time. As I approached it; I ended my killing intent but caused a giant expanding barrier of my own to take form. Composed of green solar energy, the barrier would swiftly rival the speed of holy fire, but due to the nature of my element it would swiftly absorb the heat it produced and added it into it’s own form. The solar wind completely handled the poor little holy fire, as my barrier continued towards the girl with the intention of burning her alive. “What a pity, here I thought you could’ve actually posed a challenge…” I mocked her, as the skies was now filled with my thunderbird’s majestic natural storm clouds. With a smile on my face, stopped and watched her handle the incoming technique.

At that moment I simply reached down towards my ankles, taking off the straps of specialized leg weights on them. As the they came off; a large weight that has always kept me held down finally was gone. “Much better…” I thought to myself but immediately as they came off, a strong “thud” like sounds was shook the whole ground near me, as I used the dust it kicked up as a smoke screen of sorts as I blitz from the woman’s right side. Sword drawn, I quickly came near her with the intent on cutting her head from her shoulders. Quickly; I infused chakra into my sword and released a shockwave composed of chakra aimed to slash at her back or if she turns around, her torso in a diagonal manner. If my strike hits, I would then swiftly advance even closer than before, with the intent on finishing this fight quickly as possible. “Perish, maiden of the noldor!” I yelled, attempting to pierce into the body, directly into her heart.

Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user channels solar wind into the air and forms solar wind constructs (up to 6)(blades, blankets, walls, gusts, etc) that give off extreme heat capable of melting metals, turn sand to glass, ignite flammable substances, and evaporate water of one rank below the strength of this technique. The constructs are made up to 2 meters from the user in every direction (Height/width/length/depth). The user can guide or control the constructs by motioning their hands. The constructs can be given the same cutting, pushing, or pulling attribute as normal wind.
Note: The user cannot form the constructs within long range.
Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
Note: No Solar Wind techniques in the same turn.
Range: Short
Description: The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a varying boost to his running speed and to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
Note: This can be used for either canon Leg Weights technique.
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor