Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
It was a nice sunny day and Ben decided that he wanted to go and enjoy it. In the Bodega lakeside there was a large tree that sat upon a small hill that was more of a shallow incline than a hill. The grass was fresh and soft and the array of colors that bloomed in this area, gave off an aura of refreshment and relaxation. It was here that Ben decided to spend his afternoon. He brought with him a small cooler with ice and cold beverages, along with a bigger, and fancier, cooler to preserve his fresh fruit. He had invited those of each of the classes. He hoped somebody would show up. This was his perfect little getaway from previous events. Waiting for even his guild to arrive Benji sat at the edge of the incline swinging his legs,resting his hands behind him and he began to sing softly as a soft and gentle breeze brushed through the area. "I could even learn how to love..."

Last edited:

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
At last, His best friends and guild buddies finally arrive! Ben arises from his perch and waves them down. Each person brought food with them. It's like a picnic potluck. "HEY BENJI!!! Sorry we're late! Had a bit of an adventure." "Hey guys! It's cool! I'm glad you're all here now! What all did you guys bring?"
"I brought some crackers with ham and cheese"
"I got some potato salad"
"I brought supplies since I'm sure none of you remember?"
They all laughed as they ate together and just taking in the environment. Later, they laid down and watched the clouds, recounting their greatest adventures.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,043💸
Kumi
1,406💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hakumen was slightly irritated with the events that took place. He was hit with suspicion of his ideal. Though that didnt matter much, it was his morale that was being question. Whether or not if he was somebody who could be trusted, but the better way to put it was, if he should trust the heroes one hundred percent.

Time went on and it seemed an invitation was sent out to some of the students for a time of just relaxation. For the first time and a long time, Hakumen wanted to do just that. Going in his original clothing. Not many people seen his true face. His skin was white and soft, resembling clouds. Eyes are a deep forest green and his hair as lush as its seen with his uniform. Walking up to the lake he saw somebody who looked like a blueberry.. Everything blue. Even his eyes blue though he looked like a teenager.. Crazy that this world birth heroes at such an young age.. Though Hakumen wasnt there for his ideologies to be passed onto others.. He walked up to the blue haired kid and simply placed the huggies on the other side of him.. He also noticed some other people beside the guy, just laughing. Hakumen didnt say much as he sat beside the two, listening to the laughter. Remembering a time where the world wasnt at war... Just laughter... He didnt care if they spoke to him or not, he just wanted to be around positivity as he took out a blue huggie juice and slowly sipped it.. The theme he guess was.. "Blue"

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Sitting up, Ben stretches and looks back towards the food once more and notices someone else wondering how long they've been sitting there. He feels bad for not saying something earlier slides over to them. "HI there, thank you for joining us. We got some food in that cooler over there and some drinks in the smaller one if you're hungry. I'm Ben, and this is my guild. They're basically my family. I call them my guild because we play a VRMMO together." Ben reaches out his hand to the glowing individual smiling brightly. I asked many to come join us in an effort to grow closer together as heroes so that we can be a team when something happens. Also thought some time to get away from everything can help people come together. I think my mother would've liked to see this...
Benji stopped realizing he's been Rambling again and asked the name of the stranger, apologizing for not asking before.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,043💸
Kumi
1,406💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Awards
Hakumen heard he boy speak and speak, nonstop. Truly Hakumen wasnt the talkative typed, and didnt even bother looking at the both, though he did see his hand outreached that Hakumen let hang. Hakumen wasnt there to essentially meet new people but relax, but he also wasnt a rude person.

"Hakumen; The White Knight, is what I go by but you can just call me Hakumen. Im essentially here to relax nothing more and nothing less.

Hakumen stated, still looking forward. The forecast was said to be sunny but he saw some vigirous clouds off into the distance. Maybe it was symbolic of such a good day turning bad? But also could be a false alarm. Nobody knew but God in his eyes. Hakumen continued to listen to the boy talk. The atmosphere was so relaxing Hakumen couldnt help but to lower his Guard.. Though he was able to fend for himself if need be. Hakumen decided to not be a stick in the mud but actually be social.

"Where were you during the attack? It seems people want to simply forget about what happen, but where is the justice in forgetting something that had such an impact on us.. Society and worst of all, the innocent"

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Ben retracted his hand respecting The Knight's boundaries. "It's very nice to make your acquaintance Hakumen. Sorry to have talked your ear off, I just got a bit excited is all." Shocked at Hakumen's words Ben closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "During the attack on HU I came across a villain. I big bulky guy. I tried to stay calm and he ended up running away. My true goal was to stop the flames, not the villain. There was some weird stuff that made my feel all woozy and then I passed out. I can't even begin to imagine what the other heroes had been through. Hakumen, my purpose here is not to forget what happened but to be able to move past the event that transpired. I want to form acquaintances and bonds with others so that if they try another stunt like that, we'll be a strong team."
"Benji, please. Nobody showed up here. What makes you think they'll work with you later."
"He's trying his best chill"
"Hey guys, you got your augmas on ya?
"Yeah Y?"
"New event's coming to bodies of water, we in or what?"
"Hell yes we are!"
"GUYS! Normally I'd say yes, but now is our time to relax, we can join the event in a bit. Let's get back to where we were. Cloud watching."
With that being said, the group resumed laying down as they talked and laughed. Occasionally, Ben would look to see if the lustrous and mysterious White Knight remained as the atmosphere settled once more. The dark clouds came and left as the group carried on.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
1,043💸
Kumi
1,406💴
Trait Points
9⚔️
Awards
Hakumen heard the person talk. Something about his response was very... genuine.. Like he wasn't interested in the flaws and corruption of the world that we live in, as should most people. Sadly the world we live in dont give such luxury. Hakumen took his time before he began to reply. Soaking up the atmosphere. It seems as if the clouds actually bypassed.. The dark that was hovering above didnt linger above.. Maybe it was a sign. Though Hakumen lingered on a few things.. A big guy who ended up running away... then all of sudden he got sick and passed out.. Was it coincidence such as fatigue or something that caused it. that information will stay inside Hakumens mind for a moment, but for the mean time...

"Your answer is of those who are Innocent. Unfortunately many of us are not innocent. You want to create a team to stop situations like that... Does your power match your resolve? If so then how about having a friendly spar. I am without my main weapon so Im not at my strongest but you can tell alot about somebody by exchanging blows.. If not then forget it.

Hakumen said as he continued to look a the clouds. The atmosphere once more light, with a small breeze. Maybe this is what Hakumen needs. A group of heroes who share the same ideals, but with different point of views... A check and balance perhaps.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Ben giggled at the way the knight responded to him. Little did anyone know of Ben's hardships and little did Ben know of Hakumen's. He thought for a moment. "We're supposed to be relaxing, but sparring can be relaxing right?" He asked himself pondering the request. "Sure, why not? By the way, what is your main weapon of choice?" He arose and stretched, cracking some bones.

Last edited:

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,897💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Visi, stepped out of a holographic window, to a group of people, all relaxing upon a grassy incline. Visi looked around the location, admiring the beauty of the place, before heading toward the people. Only to get interested in a rare bug that flew past her and chase it.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
"uhhh Benji, some strange girl just flew in through a... *Squints* window? She's chasing a bug."
Benji turns in the direction his guildmate's staring in and formed water wings running soaring after her.
"Hey Hakumen please continue to enjoy the scenery and hopefully you'll enjoy the peace and quiet. She's headed towards that strong current! Guys come on!"
"Right!" "Right!"[said Simultaneously]
The four of them sprinted off. Finally catching up to her, they stopped her from falling into the strong waters. Ben smiles at her motioning her towards the tree. "hey, if you're here for a picnic the food is this way! You need to be more careful you almost got swept away in that current!"

Last edited:

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,897💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Visi was stopped from falling into water but not before catching the bug. She looked inside her hands and at the bug inside.
"hey, if you're here for a picnic the food is this way! You need to be more careful you almost got swept away in that current!" Ben says to her.
"Due punti," she responds to him, "They were once very common, but now are incredibly rare to find." She proceeds to led the bug go, before turning back to Ben and his guild. "Sono Visi," she states in Italian, forgetting that they can't speak Italian, "What's your stories?" An odd question indeed but one that best describes what Visi cares about in a person.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
"uhh we don't speak Paris"
*Elbows him in the stomach* "That's French you dumbass! Clearly she's speaking Italian."
"She also seems to have broken English she must be newer to the US"
Hi, My name is Ben, and these are my friends. Stories?maybe this will answer your question. We've been friends for a very long time. My mom was a Hero, and died when I was young. My dad didn't want me to be like my mom, I admired her so much... He made it so that I couldn't use my quirk. I didn't like that, so I trained without him knowing and now I'm away from him. Ben's story isn't tragic, but it's not happy either, he didn't have much of a poker face so you could see the expressions and the tone as he spoke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: All_Red

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,897💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Visi makes a face.
"Americani," she says more to herself then to them. "I can speak English perfectly! I was just wondering what all your stories are. I'm sure that's the right word for storie. Like what your histories are. That's a better word."

Reactions: Lapis_Wolf

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
"I met Benji in 8th grade. I had just recently moved and he walked with me to my classes until I got used to the area."
"Benji's mother and my mother fought together and they were very close. So we've always kept in touch. We lost contact for a good while before reconnecting around the same time."
"I helped Benji make friends and through his discovery of himself. It's been a long road since 9th grade."
"It really has been. Anyway we all started playing games together as soon as we could all afford it. And we've been a guild or a team and every single one ever since. Although our favorite has always been _________ ever since it came out about a year ago."

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,897💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Visi came to a conclusion with the little dialogue they had. Benji was the main character in this story of 4, each of them see him through a window filled with admiration and admission, and she felt a feeling that he knew that. Suddenly Visi became really intrigued in Benji, if he is the main character in this story then where were is his rival, or his chick that followed him around, or even better the main boss he was to defeat. A mischievous smile crept onto Visi's face, as a small mini goal began to form in her head: Find the cast of characters for Benji's book.
Hehehe
"Wow, you have many friends," she compliments Ben, "You mind if I join your group?"
(Anyone with a brain could tell she was up to something.)

Last edited:

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Watching the White Knight take his leave, Ben turns back to Visi her eyes giving her away. "You know Visi, we Americans have an expression: you're eyes are gateways into your soul. I'd love for you to join our guild online and I'd be more than happy to be friends, but our group has history and has been built from the ground up. How about we start small with being friends and go from there. Sound good?" Ben smiles at her hoping she will accept his compromise.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Ben laughed happily as the group approved the picking after once more. "are you hungry Visi? We have plenty of food and drinks here so take what you'd like." Ben opens the coolers cooling the ice without freezing it handing her a paper plate. They recounted their countless battles in the digital world and the laughed and ate just deciding each other's company with the sun finally beginning to set.

Last edited:

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,897💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
"Sure," Visi responded. Taking the paper plate and made her way to eat the food available. Only taking a few sandwiches and a Caprisun, she sat down at the location the group was before she had arrived.
"Did you know the other man that left earlier," she asksd Genji before asking again, "what were you guys talking about?" She took small bites out of the food, more intrested in his answer then its taste.

Genji - Benji

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lapis_Wolf