nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's talking about ONE chapters, not Murata.

Yes I read it too.
Most people don't know about it I wanted your opinion on him vs tornado even though he's not actually fighting back do you think she is fight at her full potential or is she taking him for a joke

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most people don't know about it I wanted your opinion on him vs tornado even though he's not actually fighting back do you think she is fight at her full potential or is she taking him for a joke
She was definitely underestimating him at the beginning but after she couldn't lift him up she took him a little more serious, by burying him. After all only a handful of people know what Saitama is capable of, but I'm glad Saitama didn't fight back the end, when she was so weak. I think her little fight will have her thinking though

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was definitely underestimating him at the beginning but after she couldn't lift him up she took him a little more serious, by burying him. After all only a handful of people know what Saitama is capable of, but I'm glad Saitama didn't fight back the end, when she was so weak. I think her little fight will have her thinking though
I believe she still calling it a fluke he survived and still wanted to casually talk it out but she dragged him by his skull back to the building and sonic came from nowhere to attack with his homing shuriken this gut is seriously becoming my third maybe second favorite villain/antagonist

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if she would fight at full power, he is waaaaaaaaay out of her league, its like comparing juudara to sakura

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't even know about it...thanks

why is it starting from chapter 32?????
Don't know but it goes way further the real question is why haven't they redrawn and animated it yet there's at least on more arc

Even if she would fight at full power, he is waaaaaaaaay out of her league, its like comparing juudara to sakura
No just no tornado would last at least five seconds longer